Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3091 3092 3093 3094 3095 3096 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

welian

Crew

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:52 pm
Hence the reason I have 8 different characters.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:57 pm
I suppose, but these two are my pride and joy. ;-;  

Kiarrii

Fearless Trowa

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:05 pm
I've hit a wall on R.O.D. the RP. I really need someone else's ideas. If I have time tomorrow, I'll put my notes up in the OOC/Spam subforum. I'd appreciate if y'all'd check it out and give your input.

As for hair, I've never changed it on this account. I think I've finally found an avatar that fits the Frumpy style. I call this "Trowa the Airborne Cowboy".

Oh, and, Cobalt, if this were the "Rate the Avatar" thread, I'd give yours an eleven out of ten (at least).  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:42 pm
Over the course of my RPing career (3-4 years, not that long actually), I've joined over 40 RPs, and made a different character for each and every one of them. I don't even remember all of them anymore.

Point is: I take on a different persona with every new RP I play, that way things never get stale, even though some of my characters might seem similar to each other. And sure it can be very confusing at times, but that's what makes it fun.  

Gale OverDrive

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:02 am

I'm back. eek

Trowa, is that a new avatar, or your old one? Did you manage to resolve your account problems?

-besmickles Trowa-

Anywho, what'd I miss?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:49 am
*walks out of the shadows* whoo ive been back from my camping trip for a while not buuuuut.......i havent really posted or what not. though i did check things in the guild once in a while xp but hey im thinking about making my first rp here so at some point ill have it under contruction.

Edit surprised h yah and i start school in like 2 days and i may not be on a much due to after school activities and what not xp  

drag0ntamer

7,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Fearless Trowa

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:15 am
'Allo, love. *besmickles* heart

This is still my former mule (new name). I think Trowa's nearly out of my reach. I believe the account information was corrupted. If I knew how to report a bug, that would be my last chance. I'll have to check on that...

Anyway, you didn't miss much. The main thing was Yoder leaving for college.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:21 pm
Strange. I never knew Yoder and yet I miss him.  

welian

Crew

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:38 pm
Standard response when people you know were in a position of relative power and had been somewhere for a while before you leave.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:49 pm
You lost me after standard response.
I'm not smart, don't hurt me!  

welian

Crew

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:04 pm
Six days till "World in Flames". I cannot wait until its release.
---
The learning process is seriously hindered by limiting yourself to pre-made characters; making new characters is one of the most fun parts of the role-playing experience. Plus with as much creative juices there are that start flowing within your noggin, you learn so much more. Not necessarily about role-playing, but yourself.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:34 pm
I tend to reuse names, but I rarely ever use the same character twice. I think the only time of I've ever done that is when I had a few Kitsune RP's. But that was a long time ago.  

Mirouni

6,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

Always-Untame

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:38 pm
Hello! I am new to the Refuge! Nice to meet y'all.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:40 pm
Nice ta meetcha. Welcome to the refuge!  

Mirouni

6,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

Zahzi

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:42 pm
I think I've only reused a character twice, but my characters usually hold the same name...

And welcome, Untame, I hope you enjoy being here. 3nodding  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3091 3092 3093 3094 3095 3096 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games