Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3096 3097 3098 3099 3100 3101 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:12 am
sweatdrop Tell that to my back and chiropractor.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:13 am
*gives Talon a gentle hug (not to cause more pain) and hands him a biscuit too*  

Mou

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:15 am
*hugs back a little tighter* I am not that old and fragile yet. ^_^ Just crack a lot more than I used to.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:16 am
Mmm biscuit!

(and Mou, it's "That which doesn't kill you makes you want to die." hehehehe)

Have you tried acupressure/puncture Magni? Sometimes it actually helps. *shrugs*

Electric Kool-Aid

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:21 am
Living in the boonies, there are no actupuncure people around here. In fact, I went to a chiropractor because I didn't want to go to the hospital . . . it is the only real health care facility around here. No clinics, no doctors, just the hospital. Given that it is a misalignment of my spine, I guess it is a good thing.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:24 am
*bends knees and elbows just to freak people out by the cracking and popping sounds they make*

Ehehehe...

I sure hope that saying isn't true, I will try my hardest not to think that way, I'm bad enough as it is.

I must say I'm proud of myself, not only have I cooked (yes actually made something delicious from scratch) my own dinner today, but I have also cleaned my whole apartment for no obvious reason *___* Now it actually looks like it usually does when I know I'm going to have visitors, how rare.

First lecture today and the first thing I see is my hate object professor. I hate those teachers who say the same things over and over again just in different ways, it's as if they think we're stupid and can't make any conclusions ourselves. On top of that he's pretty egoistic and extremely unorganized. *sighs* Why do I have to have him in the only course I'm taking right now???  

Mou

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:28 am
I feel for you Mou. Right now I am at odds with my teacher as well. "Learning in a Professional Environment" is the class, and the teacher took the PC thought to the extreme. Taking offense to words like "Crap" said in the chat forum, I was given an official warning and have since been on her s**t list despite being one of the most PC and intellectual people in the class at this point. burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:31 am
Wow that's rough, but given that the class is about professionalism maybe there's rhyme to her reason on the "crap" thing *shrugs* That still sucks though.

I'm taking Hebrew this semester and I'm thoroughly lost already and it's only the second day *wince*

Electric Kool-Aid

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:33 am
But the chat area is not where assignments are done. I was trying to give it some humor and the classmates seemed to love it. Now the wench is being vindictive. stressed  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:39 am
Oh yes I know how that feels, dang.

This professor always goes on about how he thinks we all possess the knowledge, but when it comes to the exams we don't know how to express ourselves and write it down in the right way. I always wonder why the hell he doesn't TEACH US the "right" way to write answers to his questions. Ecology is one of my favorite subjects, but because this idiot teacher doesn't think I can write down the answers well I always get crap grades!! It pisses me off so much since I actually need good grades in that subjects since I'm thinking of applying for a masters program in a subject which is closely related to ecology! *mumbles*  

Mou

Ruined Horizon

Distinct Genius

5,150 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:51 am
I wish my professor would treat me like I had a brain . . . seeing as how my GPA was 3.69 when I graduated from the Associates program.

Translation for non-Americans: A two year degree passed with 92.27% grade.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:52 am
I definitely know how you feel Mou..
My biology teacher is a pain in the a**. He keeps saying the whole thing over again, and every time we start on a new subject, he ALWAYS pauses after every sentence, expecting us to finish it for him. If we don't, he does this sigh thing, and either says, "oh, boy" or, "whew." It's quite frustrating.

I think your teacher may just have a big huge professional stick up her butt Magni. People who teach those kind of classes normally have some obsession with being professional, so "slang" or whatever you want to call it, since I dont think of that word as cussing, probably offends her stick.

Mirouni

6,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:55 am
Shove a potato in her car exhaust and tape it in.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:56 am
*Pop n' locks most of his joints to crack his entire body* I swear that dancing makes all your bones crack.  

Gale OverDrive

Mou

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:57 am
I don't dance... much... at least not sober... lol *shudders at the thought of the horrible sight she must be on the dance floor*

I think my knee popping started when I was playing tennis, it puts a lot of strain on your knees when you quickly have to move from one side to the other. The kickboxing made it ten times worse because that pretty much kills you knees.

Ohwell according to the doctors (online *cough*) it's not dangerous as long as it doesn't hurt.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3096 3097 3098 3099 3100 3101 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games