Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Gaia Battle System Arena Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Battle Arena Guild
New to the guild? Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rgjh8754

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:54 pm
Welcome Demon Larkham.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:57 pm
Thank you kindly, Miss Lady Aji. I greatly appreciate such an extension of kindness. I have posted my profile just now, and I hope that it will be acceptable under this guilds standards. I was also wondering about the dates of these roleplays. Please try not to take offense from the following words, seeing as there's no offense intended, but is it just that people don't post that many threads, or is the guild members simply largely inactive? *bows* I hope you don't mind me asking. If this is an inconvenience to answer, my all means, disregard my question.  

Demon Larkham

rgjh8754

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:04 pm
Demon Larkham
Thank you kindly, Miss Lady Aji. I greatly appreciate such an extension of kindness. I have posted my profile just now, and I hope that it will be acceptable under this guilds standards. I was also wondering about the dates of these roleplays. Please try not to take offense from the following words, seeing as there's no offense intended, but is it just that people don't post that many threads, or is the guild members simply largely inactive? *bows* I hope you don't mind me asking. If this is an inconvenience to answer, my all means, disregard my question.
Some members are active. But they're usually more active in the main forum. Over since the roleplay subforum was created, it's been like a ghost town and most of the rp threads that are there, to me, aren't that great.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:13 pm
Oh, i'll be trying to make a roleplay that's worth the time and trouble to roleplay in. I just hope others will join. I have quite the imagination, I assure you, Miss Aji. I just hope others will join. I do believe i'll call this roleplay...

Jailhouse Blues.

*bows* I hope you will join as well, although I doubt the roleplay will suite many people. I've never actually made my own roleplay, so this will be a first for me. Wish me luck, Miss Aji. u.u;  

Demon Larkham

rgjh8754

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:14 pm
Demon Larkham
Oh, i'll be trying to make a roleplay that's worth the time and trouble to roleplay in. I just hope others will join. I have quite the imagination, I assure you, Miss Aji. I just hope others will join. I do believe i'll call this roleplay...

Jailhouse Blues.

*bows* I hope you will join as well, although I doubt the roleplay will suite many people. I've never actually made my own roleplay, so this will be a first for me. Wish me luck, Miss Aji. u.u;
*gives you a good luck muffin basket*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:18 pm
Woot! o.o;
*bows* I am forever grateful for your muffin basket, Miss Aji. Now, hopefully i'll be able to post a roleplay that is worthy of this guild.  

Demon Larkham

rgjh8754

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:22 pm
Demon Larkham
Woot! o.o;
*bows* I am forever grateful for your muffin basket, Miss Aji. Now, hopefully i'll be able to post a roleplay that is worthy of this guild.
I'm sure you'll be able to.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:34 pm
Thank you kindly for your confidence. I have just posted my roleplay. I hope that it won't be too much and that people will join and roleplay within the topic soon. ^^;  

Demon Larkham

in_the_rain_dancing
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:09 pm
Hi there Demon Larkham. Welcome to the guild!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:46 pm
Hello there. Pleasure to meet you, Miss Mookie. *bows* And thank you kindly for your welcome. I shall treasure it u.u  

Demon Larkham

etceteraetcetera

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:24 pm
Hello, members of this guild. I am ChrisBuerkle, but call me Chris. I will try to stay active a much as I can. :3  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:37 pm
Welcome Chris.  

rgjh8754

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250

[-Dread Lord-]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:30 pm
Hello I'm new to this guild.
My name is Adam.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:41 pm
Welcome Adam.  

rgjh8754

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250

in_the_rain_dancing
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:02 am
Demon Larkham
Hello there. Pleasure to meet you, Miss Mookie. *bows* And thank you kindly for your welcome. I shall treasure it u.u
You are most welcomed! (^w^)

And please take a look at my Battle System Sticky located here in the Guilds Main Forum. It has allot of basic info and speculations on the Battle System.

The Battle Arena Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games