Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
~.: D.Gray-Man :.~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I a spazztard fangirl?
  Yes
  No
  A WHAT now?
View Results

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:46 pm
"I don't know where she'd go.."

"If anywhere for a walk."

"Hm.. I wonder what other strange things this little girl is thinking off." She raised an eyebrow and then shook her head. It had honestly felt like she had been walking for hours, but she kept herself occupied listening to the mumbling girl.

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:52 pm
"Maybe someone saw her...?" Lavi suggested, looking around for someone to ask.

---

Didrika's mumbles became incoherent as she began to drift back off. Apparently the urgency to return to her parents died down.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:04 pm
Allen nodded. "I hope so." He called out the girls name one more time hoping for the best of luck.

"Not to many are around." Kanda noted.

Carlotta sighed. "I am definitely lost now." She put Didrika down carefully against a tree and looked around briefly trying to map out the area. She was aware that stopping could put everything in jeopardy.

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:14 pm
"Maybe Lenali saw her? They're pretty close..." Lavi said, looking to see if he saw the girl.

---

Once she was placed against the tree, Didrika rolled to one side and curled up into a ball.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 6:23 pm
"Do you think that she's still with Komui?" Allen asked Lavi.

"Well, that was where she was the last time we'd seen her.." Kanda added.

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 6:47 pm
"Probably. Okay, let's go see...." Lavi started towards Komui's office. Upon reaching the door, he knocked on it.

Lenali turned when she heard a knock on the door and opened it. "Oh! Hi!"

Lavi stepped into the office. "Have you seen Didirka? We can't find her.... It's different from before though...."

"I'm sure she's fine! She's only 13! She's probably somewhere around here!"

"Maybe, but she said she'd be going to the bathroom... she was taking to long so we looked around that area for her...But we didn't see her..."  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 6:58 pm
"So then.. I take it you haven't seen her?" Allen sighed.

"Hm." Kanda mumbled thoughtfully. "Well, someone has to know something about this.

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 7:02 pm
"No...sorry.... Wait! Doesn't Didrika have a Golem...? Maybe she has it with her?"

"You're right! I completly forgot about Spoofle!"Lavi exclaimed at the realization.

"Well, if she's in the castle, we'll be able to trace the...Spoofle..." Komui said with a smile. "Then you can find her and not be worried! If I ever lost Lenali I'd search the WHOEL CASTLE TOP TO BOTTOM!!!!"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 7:10 pm
"Oh! At least that'll narrow things down!" Allen nodded hopefully. "Let's hurry up then."

Kanda only nodded slowly in reply. "Shouldn't be to long until we find her."

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 7:16 pm
Wiggling out from underneath Didrika's scarf, a fluffy white ball crawled out, it's antennae bouncing with each movement.

---

"Okay..." Komui has pulled up a screen that showed a map of the castle. "We'll just try to get its signal..." He pressed a button and after a few moments, nothing happened. "We should have seen the signal by now... There's no way that it wouldn't show up....unless..."

"She couldn't be outside the castle, could she?"

"No way. It's too hard for her to climb down... and she doesn't like being in the boat alone...." Lavi said shaking his head.

"But... she's not in the castle... She must be outside... somewhere..."  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 7:20 pm
Allen scratched his head in confusion. "I can't see why she would be outside in the first place."

Kanda frowned. "Strange. We should check around the area anyway." He'd honestly feared for the worst, hoping that Didrika hadn't fallen off the edge after going outside. "It's worth a look around anyway."

Returning from a quick scan of the area, Carlotta arrived to spot a small white creature with the girl. She crouched down beside her and tilted her head slightly. "What's this?" She poked it.

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 7:28 pm
Upon being poked, it released a small squeek that sounded like "spoo." It looked at her with its big eyes and blinked, confused as to its surroundings and this person.

---

"Yeah...Okay...It wouldn't hurt. Thanks for the help..." Lavi nodded a good bye and went to leave the castle to search the outside.

"I'll go look with you... I'm starting to get worried...."  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 7:40 pm
"The more help we can get the better." Allen smiled weakly as he made his way out. He wanted to find Didrika as soon as possible.

Kanda hurried off as well, wondering just how dire the situation might be.

"Hah." She chuckled. "You're kinda cute."

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 7:47 pm
Spoofle hopped around a little bit, trying to get a better understanding of what was around it. However these movements caused Didi to beging to regain consciousness again.

---

"I'll go look around near the boats. Maybe she's over there. You check near the gate..." And with that, she began towards the boats.

"Thanks Lenali...." Once outside of the gate, Lavi looked around to see if Didirka was anywhere. "UMEBOSHI-CHAN!!!"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 12:50 pm
"From the looks of it.. I don't thing she's around here." Allen looked back at Lavi.

"She might have gone down somehow." Kanda noted pointing ahead of him.

Carlotta stood back up and watched the curious creature bounce off. She looked back at Didrika. "Hm. Not to long now."

All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games