Submit

Chicken Is The Best Fruit

7,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:03 pm
I'm 16...I live in Ontario Canada. : D And no, we do NOT live in igloos..-.-'

I love art. I've been drawing and creating for as long as I can remember. ^^ Art is my life. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:16 pm
Hi everyone! My names Natalie but everyone calls me Nata. I'm 21, from Upstate New York.

I enjoy everything from drawing to painting to jewelry making, sewing, crochet, knit, sculpture, bead work.. and well just about everything.

The thing that first got me into really wanting to make stuff was my Dad he used to take me to parks to sketch things, and he bought me Jazzy Jewelry when I was young which where simple kits to make earrings and things from.

I hope to meet many people of the same interests. =D And cant wait to share my projects with everyone.  

NataMarie

CandelaRoyale

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:05 pm
Hello! my name is Japhet. I'm 13 years old and I live in the Philippines.
So far I've only concentrated on modeling clay roses and origami.
I'll enjoy meeting you all!!!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:21 am
Ello, my name is Melissa. I'm 19 years old, and I live in the California Republic. 3nodding

I have blessed with many talents from drawing to jewelry making, sewing, interior design, architectural design, and miniature furniture. Sculpting is next on my list when I actually get some money. sweatdrop

As far back as I can remember, when I was like five or six, I have always been into drawing. When I was nine, I started building houses and doing interior design, and soon started making miniature furniture and miniature rooms. 3nodding I always enjoy trying new arts and crafts. My cousins just recently got me hooked on jewelry making, and having never sewn in my life, I have finished a cosplay.

I'll enjoy meeting all of you. heart

Aijou Tsunami

Fashionable Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

5T4R5

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:34 am
* basic details like your age and country: I'm 5T4R5, I'm in Wisconsin, USA - no I do not live on a farm u_u;
* how long you've been into sculpture and craft: I've always liked playdoh and later, clay. I've tried knitting and jewelry making, but I stink at those >.<
* what got you started in it: I think my first sculpey inspiration was at a friend's house hen she let me play with it for a while. Then I bought my own.
* what you consider your specialties/weaknesses: I'm decent working with clay, but I suck at the paint job afterwards. I'm terrible with any other artisan craft.
* links to your work: dA and there's additional 2d work on my art thread (link in siggy)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:54 pm
First off, I hope everyone is having a great day. School just ended for me so I am very happy.

Let's see, my name is Amber,I'm 14 and I just learned how to knit. Literally I only know how to knit and bind off. I can't start things or do more than a straight line. Also, I use clay a lot. That's about it actually.  

Lime Vortex

Friendly Gekko

5,350 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200

delphinkid

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:33 pm
My name is Eli, I'm 15 and I live in the U.S (south-ish). I've been making things for about as long as I can remember. My main weakness is keeping my sculptures together long enough to bake them. My deviant-art is here, though I don't really have much on it yet.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:59 am
My name is Maylie and my age is 16 I live in Canada and i was doing art since 6 years from now. When I was 10 I went to a museum I saw this girl making a wonderful art piece of a huge coil pot and that is what got me started in art and when years past by my cousin was helping everyday and well i dont really know my main weakness.  

WeirdIsabelle

AimlessOne

Aged Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:24 pm
Hello! I thought I'd stop lurking and post something. This seems like a good place to start.

My name is Amy, I'll be 28 in a few weeks, and I live in St. Louis.

My main crafts are beading/jewelry (haven't done much wire work, but I'd like to... I need to replace some of my tools) and embroidery. I used to do mainly cross stitch, since I was maybe 14 or 15, but recently I do more "free" embroidery. That is, not on a grid. My drawing skills are poor to nonexistent, so I tend to use a lot of iron on designs, either directly or as a jumping-off point.

I guess it is a weakness of mine that I do need something to kickstart my imagination. I don't usually pull designs completely out of nowhere. (Every so often, though...) And when I'm making jewelry I tend to spread out all the beads I own and just start throwing stuff together until it feels right.

I'd like to improve my knitting skills. Right now I make a mean scarf. (I'm pretty good at knitting with the funky novelty yarns, I must say.) I've been sewing a little more since I got my own machine for Christmas-- mainly SCA garb so far. I've learned a bit of hand-spinning although I am a n00b and HORRIBLY out of practice even with the little I did know. Next on my list? Weaving. And soft sculpture/cloth dolls. (Not necessarily plushies.)

My DA account has most of what I've done, although there are recent things that I don't have pictures of. My account is @ raistlinsflame.deviantart.com.

Peace out.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:51 pm
User Image

Hiya, Im Gnome.. Im 16 And I live in Georgia in the United States.
I havent been working with 3d arts and crafts until as of lately, I just recently got interested in Sculpey/Polymer clay and during the time I could not get the supplies I needed I looked towards Felt art to keep me occupied. Now I have both plenty of felt and plenty of sculpy, and not enough ideas to use it all.

Im not very good at drawing, so most of the time I go out on a limb or start from something very basic , such as simple shapes and such.

I dont have enough work to put up yet, Im trying to practice mostly right now. I've made a few basic felt pieces and some Popsicles. I attempted my own felt cupcake, but I didn't succeed very well.

User Image

Miss Rat

Moshy McCoy

8,700 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:24 am
Hello ^^ My name is Moshy, I'm 19 years old and I live in Colorado, in the US.
I've been drawing since I was really little, and I have been painting for a few years. Recently ((within the last year)) I've started to make plushies! I want to make many more different crafts including miniature sculptures!
I had always wanted to do something crafty and had tried making small plush dolls for toddlers, but decided I wanted to do something a little more detailed.
I'm still learning so I've got a lot of weaknesses, but never really thought about them.. Can't say I can name any off the top of my head, but I know they are there.

Link to my dA plushie folder: [ link ]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:09 am
Hey. I am GweNdZ . ^^. I am 16 and only a mere high school student. I am South African.

I've always wanted to make things like plushies, sculptors, clothing etc. I never really got around to doing so though. lol I am still a beginner and still haven't figured out my weaknesses.
I do have a deviantart, but at the moment there are more digital drawings in it. I have only recently started taking crafting as a hobby serious ^^

well, that's about it.

GweNdZ

1,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

rina_harada

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:15 pm
Hey I'm rina^^. I'm 15, in the US and quite a noob at sculpting.
I'm really into drawing and artworks, which I have been just drawing/cging artworks for a bit of time.

Any ways it's nice to meet everyone (: .

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:55 am
Hi, I'm Amo, 21 from the UK and I make/sell jewellery I am also dabling in customising clothes.

I have been making jewellery for about two years and I do mainly beading. I don't make so much now because it just got too exspensive... I used to go out every week and spend £50+ on beads and stuff and then practically give it away sweatdrop Now I do mainly commision based work.

Some of my fave bits are on my DA: Little Miss Blue

It's not really a craft but I thoroughly enjoy customising my clothes, my next project will be to customise a corset that I intend to buy, not sure what I am going to do with it yet but making it up as a go tends to be more fun than planning it out.

Anyway, I look forward to getting to know everyone.  

Emo-Amo

Spork_The_Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:24 pm
Hi, I'm Jackie. I'm 23 and from the U.S. I've been interested in art for as long as I can remember. I'm interested in all kinds of media, drawing, painting, clay, metal etc. In the past couple of years I've become very interested in jewelry making. I've also started to use polymer clay more too.

Right now I'm teaching myself to knit. And off and on I've tried learning how to sew, but I've never gotten the hang of it.  
Sculpted - art + craft guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff