Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
TILL KINGDOM DAYS COME Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:06 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
SoraSabishii
"Do you even know where Berry is?" Sabishii asked, putting her hands on her hips. She sighed and continued to the stairs.
yes my brother is with her, i can fell his aura from here, he has been fighting stare *thinks to himself as he realizes that there is more than a thousand smaller auras*....so he is starting to show his true colors then evil

"What do you mean by 'True colors'?" Sabishii asked continuing to walk down the stairs.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:26 pm
The Gothic Rikku
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
Berry heartless was trying to save all her strength to remain in control when she becomes whole again. She didn't want to be locked up just as much as Derry didn't want to be there.

Derry looked at him and said"I'm not going to tell you, but since i can sense her, she just had damage done to her, my guess is Tamajing was trying to attack people and she got in the cross-fire. Oh well. If she falls first then i can come out again." Derry looked at her hands"Then she would be the one locked up inside my mind instead of the other way around."Derry began to walk away.
i see your unique that is why Berry always acted so weird maybe this can explains something* points at the two keulades berry dropped earlier*
Derry grabed to one that created the portal. "this is my keyblade the other one is Berry's" She picked it up and threw it at him. Its weak, it can only protect others" Derry opened a portal"time to get berry to be under my control" She begin and entered the portal.
*looks at the the keyblade* this isn't good stressed * then he goes off and follows her into the portal*
Derry ends up in the same room and Tamajing, berry's heartless, and Ryed.
Derry looks at the heartless and she completely ignores Tamajing and Ryed and kicks Berry to the wall and continues to do so until Berry's Heartless is knocked out cold. This happened to fast for Berry to keep up with. Derry got out her keyblade and looked at them"You people dont want to see this. "Derry said with an attitude like she was the most best person in the world aka snobby.
Derry looked at them and then picked up the heartless and smashed it a couple times in the wall and yelled at Tamajing and Ryed "GO NOW!"
((-waits for mwm-))  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:28 pm
Name: Jack (A.K.A. Spartan-622)
Side: Human
Description: Jack was taken from an orphanage at age 7. For the rest of his life, he trained in the arts of combat. He is a master ninja and a flawless soldier. He always has two weapons with him, a katana, and an MA5C ICWS Assault Rifle. If he ever runs out of ammo for the assault rifle, he usses the katana. Or, if he doesn't feel likeusing that, he'll pick up his fallen enemy's weapon and use that. He is, in every meaning of the word, a warrior.
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:30 pm
The Gothic Rikku
The Gothic Rikku
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
Derry grabed to one that created the portal. "this is my keyblade the other one is Berry's" She picked it up and threw it at him. Its weak, it can only protect others" Derry opened a portal"time to get berry to be under my control" She begin and entered the portal.
*looks at the the keyblade* this isn't good stressed * then he goes off and follows her into the portal*
Derry looks at the heartless and she completely ignores Tamajing and Ryed and kicks Berry to the wall and continues to do so until Berry's Heartless is knocked out cold. This happened to fast for Berry to keep up with. Derry got out her keyblade and looked at them"You people dont want to see this. "Derry said with an attitude like she was the most best person in the world aka snobby.
Derry looked at them and then picked up the heartless and smashed it a couple times in the wall and yelled at Tamajing and Ryed "GO NOW!"
((-waits for mwm-))
Jack shoots the keyblades out of Derry's hands.  

Carrot-Copper

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:42 am
Carrot-Copper
The Gothic Rikku
The Gothic Rikku
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
((-waits for mwm-))

Ryed saw the Keyblade flying to the air and jumped towards it, snatching out of the air. He quickly gave the Keyblade back to Derry. "Here you go. Take better care of it next time." As soon as he was done talking, he sprinted back to Tamajing and slashed at him again with his huge halberd.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:50 am
Crazy Retarded Monkey
Carrot-Copper
The Gothic Rikku
The Gothic Rikku
The Gothic Rikku
((-waits for mwm-))

Ryed saw the Keyblade flying to the air and jumped towards it, snatching out of the air. He quickly gave the Keyblade back to Derry. "Here you go. Take better care of it next time." As soon as he was done talking, he sprinted back to Tamajing and slashed at him again with his huge halberd.
"Thank you, now unless you want to see me kill Berry and fuse back, i dont think you should be here to watch it." She turnned and looked at Berry.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:27 pm
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
Carrot-Copper
The Gothic Rikku
The Gothic Rikku
The Gothic Rikku
((-waits for mwm-))

"Thank you, now unless you want to see me kill Berry and fuse back, i dont think you should be here to watch it." She turnned and looked at Berry.
Jack jumps down between them and aims the Assault rifle at Derry's face. "Have you no honor? By striking down a defenseless foe, you show weakness."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:35 pm
Carrot-Copper
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
Carrot-Copper
The Gothic Rikku
((-waits for mwm-))

Jack jumps down between them and aims the Assault rifle at Derry's face. "Have you no honor? By striking down a defenseless foe, you show weakness."
Derry attacked the stranger and grabs Berry's heartless and jumped up into the sky and on a pillar"Leave now. Berry is my other half and she knew this would happen."  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:39 pm
The Gothic Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
Carrot-Copper
The Gothic Rikku
((-waits for mwm-))

Derry attacked the stranger and grabs Berry's heartless and jumped up into the sky and on a pillar"Leave now. Berry is my other half and she knew this would happen."
"So she would rather be maimed and martyred than live her own life?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:44 pm
Carrot-Copper
The Gothic Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey

"She knew it would happen now leave" Derry was now slowly absorbing berry into her body.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:46 pm
The Gothic Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The Gothic Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey

"She knew it would happen now leave" Derry was now slowly absorbing berry into her body.
"No. I'm going to stay and watch. I've never seen anything like this."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:54 pm
Carrot-Copper
The Gothic Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The Gothic Rikku
Carrot-Copper
Berry heartless disappears and then Derry smiles and looks at her self"It is done. Berry is finally locked up inside of me" Derry attacks all of the people there. "Time to make everyone suffer in pain as i did."  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:52 pm
The Gothic Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The Gothic Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The Gothic Rikku
Carrot-Copper
Berry heartless disappears and then Derry smiles and looks at her self"It is done. Berry is finally locked up inside of me" Derry attacks all of the people there. "Time to make everyone suffer in pain as i did."
* still fending off Ryed attacks* berry no...* looks at Ryed with feriocity in his eyes* look at what youve done, youve killed berry and now we have a evil Nobody on the loose, how are we gonna get her back scream * sheilds himself, the sword and sits to ponders as he sees Derry disappear*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:54 pm
To everyone, Please keep track of First Post it has every update and Info on who everyone is

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:56 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The Gothic Rikku
Carrot-Copper
* still fending off Ryed attacks* berry no...* looks at Ryed with feriocity in his eyes* look at what youve done, youve killed berry and now we have a evil Nobody on the loose, how are we gonna get her back scream * sheilds himself, the sword and sits to ponders as he sees Derry disappear*
Derry sees him and attacks him. "aww poor poor baby, lost his little friend." Derry laughed evily.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games