Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
HEY NEW MEMBERS. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you HAVE a 3DS?!
  YEAH
  Not yet D:
  No, and I never will (wow)
View Results

Kohana Fujii

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:03 pm
What can I say? Lol. Dragons, Yin Yangs, and Sakura from Naruto are some of the things I like (among a few other things). I basically like RPG-type games. WOO! C'mon, who doesn't know what CHRONO TRIGGER is? I've got to say, that was one of the best, and first, RPG game I've played.

I have been playing Pokemon Diamond a lot lately. Hah.

....Did I mention that I played the French Horn for three years? xD  
kajowwojak rolled 7 100-sided dice: 94, 47, 47, 23, 87, 12, 54 Total: 364 (7-700)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:18 pm
Hmm... I like dragons, demons, and I am so obsessed with nintendo that I have gone for a week without turning off the system. I like the number seve for many reasons, and although I may not be the most literate person in the world, I am far from the least.

I am rolling a dice seven times because I feel like it.  

kajowwojak

EzEa

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:49 pm
My name is Eddy and all I can say is....WHATS GOING ON!?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:14 pm
YAR, I'm obciously new or I wouldn'tbe posting!!
*throws confetti*
whoo!
I like nintendo, zelda super smash bros, football, polevault, archery, bowling, monkeys, and literacy.
WHOO!!!!!
oh, i love freinds too  

jaseks

3,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200

t3h_logster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:50 pm
Hallo Everbuddy!
I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone.
If anyone ever wants to chat at me, feel free to drop me a line.

LAtah!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:47 pm
I'm CamperCarl00, I play shooting, fighting, and strategy games. My favorites of those genres are split here:

Shooters:
Star Wars Battlefront 2
Black
Halo 3
Gears of War

Fighting:
Naruto Ultimate Ninja (the latest edition)
Super Smash Brothers Melee
Street Fighter
Darkstalkers
Soul Calibur 3
Guilty Gear

Strategy:
.Hack//GU
Final Fantasy 12
Final Fantasy 1
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
Final Fantasy 3
Final Fantasy 7
Final Fantasy 10
Kingdom Hearts 2
Disgaea 2  

CamperCarl00

Shaky_Jakie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:55 pm
I have an obbesison with Pokeon. =D  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:37 am
I'm Decavolt, or Jeremy, whatever you want to call me.
I'm 18, and probably one of the best saxophonists you'll ever know 3nodding
Anyway, I have a knack for learning things way before others, IE the fatalities on MKA for the Wii - I learned about using the nunchuck for more brutality before anyone else. Of course I could have paid more attention to the Wiimote tutorial, but I wanted to fight already!
I'm into RPGs, Mortal Kombat, Zelda, Old School (Read: Before the majority of you were born old school) Sonic, survival horror (It's not survival horror if every turn has bullets somewhere. It's just horror at that point), and a whole lot of other games.
I read Game Informer whenever the new mag comes out, and I work within walking distance of a Gamestop AND a Blockbuster. Go me!
If you want to know anything else, feel free to read my profile and/or PM me. 3nodding  

Decavolty

Quotable Player

5,350 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

BloodSugar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:42 am
Hey
Well I'm new here obviously. My name is Sarah and I'm 18 years old from the UK. I like most games, like a bit of racing now and again and things like GTA and Rainbow Six etc. Recently re-discovered Nintendo with the DS, my first Nintendo console since the NES! Apart from gaming I'm also into movies, music, photography, art, CSI, shopping, etc.
x  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:56 am
Hellooo, I'm Lee/Motty. Why I'm here is obvious.

Uhm. I like eating, the color green, and playing games. And, that's about it. xD Yeah. I'm not really that interesting.

Motea

Macxz

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:51 pm
Hi there everyone, I'm new. My favorite games (I have two) are Super Mario 64 and Super Mario Sunshine.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:02 pm
Hi! I'm Aozora! I've loved Nintendo for as long as I can remember! My favorite series is Zelda and Pokemon!  

Aozora

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:03 pm
Hia Cult!
I have been a huge Nintendo fan, probably because I got my first non-Nintendo console 2 years ago. I grew up with Nintendo and I love it so much. I can't wait for Brawl either. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:44 pm
Sup , my fav game of all time is Zelda.
I'M a huge Zelda fan  

Jiggly Type

The WTF Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:54 pm
Hi I'm Jackson, I'm 13, I love Nintendo I've been playing video games since 3 years old, my first game was Pokemon Blue version (I still have it and it still works! Whoa) I despise Professor Oak with great intensity and I am a grammar snob =D also i own a Wii & a DS and I got MySims for DS and it's a better Animal Crossing, and I don't like rumors, also I'm sorry to say but Sonic is not going to be in Brawl it a fake screen shot ;>.> Also I read VGCats! and I draw cartoons, also I like typing long introductions, My favorite bands is AC/DC! =D  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games