Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:59 am

He was shocked. "Your birthday is tomorrow?!" He never heard anything about it. He knew instantly knew what he was going to give her. The golden locket Rosalie gave him, inside it held a picture of her mother and father. It was going to be so fun! He would everything for her, anything that she asked. They all walked into the dining hall, it was just about empty.
"Keshi, tell me about your family, about everything." He held Lilli's hand tight.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:16 pm

((oops sorry flooru123 I didn't get the chance to get on last night >_<))

((oi what am I going to write....Klara was taking a nap on the hallway floor?? -_- must think about this...))

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:28 pm

Lyke LAWL
He was shocked. "Your birthday is tomorrow?!" He never heard anything about it. He knew instantly knew what he was going to give her. The golden locket Rosalie gave him, inside it held a picture of her mother and father. It was going to be so fun! He would everything for her, anything that she asked. They all walked into the dining hall, it was just about empty.
"Keshi, tell me about your family, about everything." He held Lilli's hand tight.

"Yes it is mt birthday tomorrow." She half-smiled. Lilli instantly regretted mentioning her birthday. "Please don't throw me any parties, I hate when I'm the center of attention. Everyone just watches you, and I choke up. Then don't say anything." Se remembered one of her last birthdays. It was celebrated with her aunt and uncle... she fainted. Her aunt and uncle were dead now, their house had been burned down.

"Tuesday, don't strain your muscles anymore than necessary. I really don't want you to hurt yourself. And you know why. I pretty sure I can walk." I can't lose you. I love you.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:29 pm

haruxxx

((oi what am I going to write....Klara was taking a nap on the hallway floor?? -_- must think about this...))

((Lol maybe Klara was talking to Jin or something. I'm sorry."))

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:41 pm

[The][Shika][Spazz]
haruxxx

((no he's brooding in his room, but it's ok! I've figured it out! 3nodding why are you apologizing? ))
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:43 pm

Something was wrong with this picture.

Klara lov- liked Klaash and yet she stayed with Tuesday? And Lilli loved Tuesday but she ran off to find Klaash.

Should I have run after him?

Klara was too engrossed in her thoughts to notice or even hear the boy who spoke to her before running off.

Standing back up she tugged at her short skirt. Her knees were sore from sitting on them for so long on the hard floor.

She was caught between a rock and a hard place with Klaash and Jin.

Jin was her best friend, but he hated Klaash, who she’s liked since she came to the manor-she even met him before Jin! She didn’t want to lose Jin’s friendship; he meant the world to her. Did that mean she had to give up on Klaash?

Wait a minute, I told myself when I fell for Klaash I would never tell him.
So what’s the problem? There’s no future between me and Klaash…

With this sudden realization tears formed in her eyes. Sniffling she rubbed an eye with her long sleeve.

“Stop crying you dummy.” She mumbled trying to stop the rest of the tears from coming out.

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:46 pm

haruxxx
[The][Shika][Spazz]
haruxxx

((no he's brooding in his room, but it's ok! I've figured it out! 3nodding why are you apologizing? ))

((Er... sweatdrop Because We like all like ditched you, so yeah. heart ))
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:53 pm

[The][Shika][Spazz]
haruxxx
[The][Shika][Spazz]
haruxxx

((Er... sweatdrop Because We like all like ditched you, so yeah. heart ))

((oh right that...HOW COULD YOU??!! jk jk. it's fine biggrin ))

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:54 pm

Just then Keshi, Tuesday and Lilli were coming back into the Manor through the large black oaken door. Lilli's and Tuesday's hands twined together. Lilli was holding her right side, over her rib cage. They walked around the corner and Lilli noticed that Klara was standing by herself, crying. Lilli ripped her hand away from Tuesday's, and ran ran toward Klara. Sorry Tuesday. She reached Klara and then hugged her.
((Lilli was just like "BAM!' hug. Lol))
"Ah, Klara what's wrong?" She asked panting, she could feel her rib throbing. Dammit. Ow.. it hurts.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:01 pm

[[Wow. It felt like i didn't exsist!! YIPPIE!! -insanely dances-]]

Klaash's eyes were back to normal, his nails were short again, he couldn't remember anything. His head was throbbing, the pain was back. With both hands he tightly held his head, wincing in pain every so often. It continued to thob, and he felt his blood trickle out of his wounds. Where was everybody? Why was he here? He blinked several times, feeling alone and helpless.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:06 pm

Klara gasped from the surprise hug.

“Uh…” rubbing her face some more to get rid of the tears she smiled as if nothing was wrong and she wasn’t just crying.
“Nothing~” She practically sang hugging back. Noticing the rest of the group she didn’t see Klaash. Which made her wonder if Lilli had found him.

((ooo attack hugs! those are awesome haha))
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:13 pm

((I KNOW THEY'RE SO FUN!!! OMG, SQUEE~~ lol, i had a spazz attack xD))

"Are you ok."--she paused then whispered--"I could see you crying." SHe finally let go of her and grinned widely.
Lilli then cupped her hand over her mouth and whispered, "Hey Klara,"--Lilli looked back, Keshi and Tuesday were still standing down the hall-"let's go find Klaash, OI think something's wrong with him. He was acting strange. Like possesed. Come on." She beckoned with her hand.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:13 pm

"What happened...?" Klaash mumbled when he stood up, still weak, he was balancing against a tree for support. He held his head with one hand, trying to relieve the pressure while cleaning the blood off. He breathed, his back against the tree. He sighed, and made his way sluggishly to door of the house he lived in.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:22 pm

Klara nodded in agreement at Lilli’s question.
Maybe it wasn’t the best thing to do right now but with Lilli it would be ok

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:26 pm

Lilli skipped past where Keshi and Tuesday stood. "I'll be back in a little while you guys. Don't worry." She slowed her self slightly as she reached the black oaken front door and swung it open. Klaash was standing right behind. She nearly collided into him but froze. "Oh Klaash! I was just coming to find you, to see if you were alright, Are you?" She looked at his mangled body which she could now see in the light. "Oh my Gosh! Quick come in." She said closing the door behind him. "Klaash, I'm sorry, but what happened to you out there. You seemed so angry when i spoke to you." She finally exhaled.
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games