Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Kitten in the Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should a seperate, identical KITB rp be made for the noobs in the guild?[noobs answer ONLY]
yes
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
no
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
i dont care
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

Tos Banning Team-5000

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:39 pm
"Mmmm?" Leon looked at Kai baffled by what was said and nodded. "Okay...is something bothering you Kai?" he asked softly away from the others.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:24 pm
Min started clearing the dishes to the sink to wash them.  

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

kai wolf white

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:42 am
"ever since that demon came into the house Reign has been acting different... more depressed and slugish."kai said softly,"if you watch you can see."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:29 pm
"Like Min said it might be a little while before she gets back to her usual self as long as the smell of him still lurks anyway. She just wants to be alone at the moment I think but just in case what you say is true I'll watch over her." Leon said softly.  

Tos Banning Team-5000

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:33 pm
after clearing the table min sets herself to washing, then putting away the dishes. =still can't shake the feeling=  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:38 am
Leon was in fact getting nervous himself. "Why can't I shake the feeling something bad happened while Diablo was here...we all saw him go back to whereever it is that he goes to...the stench remains though what is this feeling...it's all wrong." Leon said as he headed up to his room his hawk was there and something was tied around his leg. "Is it a message from my brother?" Leon skimmed through the letter and smiled feeling very reassured. "Well at the very least I am glad he's alright...and Diablo....was telling the truth all along...very strange..."  

Tos Banning Team-5000

kai wolf white

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:08 am
"I don't think Diablo left... his scent would be gone by now."Kai looked around for anything unusual.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:07 pm
Leon looked around and saw a purple powder on the chair and became rather suspicious getting too close it went into his nose and he sat envisioning the horrible world in which Diablo lived. A bunch of images he didn't understand. Voices he didn't know.

"Go Diablo, make your master proud."

"Eshmera...make me look human I'm sick of him ordering me around."

"What have you done I look even more hideous!!!!"

He then saw a kitsune getting murdered as Diablo watched. A dark figure had blood all over him and he saw others 4 other kitsunes all appearing his age a faun and a few other demons..

"Mother!!!!" The first male kitsune screamed

"Havoc there is nothing we can do for her! But mark my words he will pay we have to get out of here."The other male kitsune said.

It went into several more disturbing images. Many of which showed Diablo going mad and finishing off oncoming demons by clamping into the shoulder region of the enemy and ripping the fangs out while breaking the neck

"Diablo why did you come here you scum?"the female faun said eyeing him suspiciously.

Diablo spoke back. "Listen I am not Sin''s pet no more...and is demons are tryin ta kill me and I got the lot of you ta worry about so I figua the best ting ta do is join your lot and take im out. I am tired of it. I promis not ta eat ya I am tired of tryin let's jus take Sin out and do whateva it is you envision this ell ole to be. I'll be free then and I sappose that's all I want."

A spark of insanity was seen in the faun's eyes. "All right then...even though you are the lowest of the low I can tell you're being honest for once. But be warned if you so much as try to eat me you will regret it and the others will watch it all there will be one less scum in this world."
Leon became pale. "He went through all that..."Leon shivered. "No wonder I had a bad feeling about him..."  

Tos Banning Team-5000

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:09 am
Min went back to the library and sat down on a comfy chair, as she sat there she realized something. =Hmm I don't know where my room is= so she got up and started searching for her room or a room she could make hers.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:31 am
Kai whent upstairs and found Min looking into random rooms,"Hey Min what are you doing? Can i help?"he asked  

kai wolf white

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:37 pm
"well actually uh... I can't find my room, there are so many !" she stated staring into a hallway closet. "um if you don't mind and have the time...I don't want to keep you from anything important. Erri said she put a collar on my pillow so I thought i might find it easily, But...."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:35 pm
User Imagecloses closet door then moves down the hall to next rrom  

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:21 pm
User Image"Hmm, maybe Erri didn't have time to fix me a room.?" walks further down the hall.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:59 am
Kai was on the opposite side of the hall looking into random rooms,"hmmm, not that one.NEXT ROOM!"Kai opened the door and found Min's collar on a pillow on a big fluffy bed."MIN!! I FOUND IT!"he yelled exidedly.  

kai wolf white

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:44 pm
"YAY, Thank you Kai" hugs brother then goes into her room and picks up her collar with a tag that has her name on it "MIN" she reads on the tag then examines the room it is quite lovely soft and plushy yet verry functional. the bed done in ruby velvetine and fluffy even warm rosey curtains casting a warm glow through out the room. "WOW SHE went ALL out didn't she." verry pleased with her room she turned her attention to the collar; it was Her color crimson and a shiny tag and was soft to touch inside and out when she turned the tag over there was the ADDRESS to her new HOME. "Min...Happy!"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games