Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
Fursonas Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SnowMoonstone

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:37 pm
User Image

Name: Celaina (Sa-lay-nah) XD
Species: Docile house cat on GaiaOnline
Sex: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Personality: Friendly but does not like to be rubbed the wrong way  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:48 pm
Name: Quint

Species: Housecat

Height: 4'6" anthro, 1" feral

Eyes: Bright orange

Hair: Solid white

Fur: Solid white

Mate: None, not looking

Orientation: Asexual

Personality: Gentle and quirky, she says what comes to mind, even if no one else gets the joke. She's friendly, if not a bit quiet, and just a touch mischievous.

Story: Quin was a housecat who, like any respectable housecat, had a singular goal in her life of catching and eating her owner's pet fish.

One fateful day, she finally caught him. Just as her teeth hit the scales, the fish spoke. "Hey yo, I am the King of Fish," he said. "And now you're cursed. So I'm going to levitate around you and laugh while you try to figure out how to walk on two legs."

And lo and behold, Quin looked down to see that she had grown to look like the lowly Cat-Servant race of Humanity. So she put on some crazy belly-dancer looking outfit, and wept.

Thus is the story of the King of Fish.

Moral: Don't eat fish.

User Image  

Quintessence

Syren Symptom

O.G. Dog

8,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:10 pm
User Image
Name;; Raene
Species;; golden desert fox/red fox mix.
Gender;; Female, duh?
Orientation;; Straight!
Height;; 5'9"
weight;; 155
age;; 18
mate;; Mated to the loving willy. <3
Personality;; Hyper active, adhd, ruins moments, creative, artistic, optimistic, go-getter, hates cleaning.
[i have many more pictures of her under my FA, and photobucket. ]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:16 pm
User Image

name: lyra
species: wolf
orientation: straight
mate: none
personality: fun, loves techno, raver, adventurous  

litiia

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

WOLFCRAZED

3,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:39 pm
Name: Kyorou Huchiha
Describtion: Has black fur with a whit belly and muzzle. Is a big time crazy person who says random stuff. A bit of a cuddle monster and is afraid of little girls in bright sparkely clotheing. Keeps hair in eyes cuz he wants to, so deal with it. Likes partying in his underwear and going to clubs. Likes to flirt a lot and make people think he is comming on to them when he realy isn't. Oh, but shhhhhh that's a secret.
Weight: 150 lb of pour muscle.
Hieght: Hmmmm, hasn't measured himself since he was 9.
Eyes Color: If u ever see his eyes let me know.
Breed Of Furry: Wolf.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:11 pm
Name: Night D. Heart

Description:User Image

wings are usualy hidden from view and are rarely used. he can be shy at times like meeting new people. but he'll try just about anything new if its in his interest

EDIT

forgot to mention that he hates wearing shirts most the time  

rah is cheesey

3,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

KaneKaiden

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:28 pm
Name: Thomas Kane
Species: Lion
Colors: Black mane, dark grey fur, piercing green eyes.
Tattoos/markings: A small scar on the pads of his right Paw and a horizontal scar under his eyes and across his nose.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:52 pm
Name: Soren
Species: Wild Wolf
orientation: straight
Decription: kind of shy, but will open up to others if needed. Is not easily offended, but if pissed off, watch out! Is open to almost anything. As far as rp's go, he is a warrior, skilled in hand-to-hand combat, and weilds the Lunar Scythe. Has some magical abilities that vary depending on the situation.

Wild_Wolf_Soren87

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

Mistah Kitteh

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:53 pm
Name ;; Kiuro
Age ;; 18
Species ;; Weredrolf
Height ;; Anthro-5'6'' , Feral-3'2''
Eyes ;; Red
Hair ;; Blue
Fur ;; Charcoal Gray , Steel Blue Markings
Mate ;; Itsuki [Not located on Gaia]
Orientation ;; Omnisexual
Personality ;; Happy-go-lucky, and switches between dominant and submissive personality types depending on the day and situation. Oblivious to actions such as flirting.

Kiuro  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:52 pm
Name: Diyalys
Species: I'm a Rox, before you ask I'm a rabbit Fox.
Height: 5'6
Eyes: Emerald Green(though pics of my fursona have blue ones; nobody listened when I said GREEN!)
Hair: Chocolate Brown
Fur: Cream Brown, Tan, black, and Chocolate brown
Mate: I'm keeping him a secret for now.
Orientation: bisexual
Personality: Friendly, Generous, Sweet, love making friends, passionate, lovable.
What I do: I'm a singer, writer, poet, and a bad artist. XD But my stories are works of art in and of themselves.

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/evancis/

That's my FA page, you'll find pics of me on there; some of those pics are my fursona with my ex, don't mind those so much. The other pictures are awesome though. So you can browse around my FA.  

Diyalys

4,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Omaru-san

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:38 pm
User Image

haha XD
finally got off my lazy a** and drew my fursona ^^
if u think i hav bad drawing skills dont judge me or even say anything about it kay ^^
i hope u think its good ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:12 pm
I have two different fursonas and one other persona that isn't a furry. Here are the furries:

Sunshine
hyena
Light tan background fur with dark spots, red mane, pale throat, chest and belly, black ears, paws, and tail. One gold eye one silver. She likes techno music and rainbow indie style clothes, shoes, jewelry.
favourite animal: goldfish
favourite quote: "It'll all be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end." ~anonymous.
Three favourite men on the planet:
1. her brother, a flying fox (that's a species of fruit bat, in case you were wondering if it's real.)
2. Her best friend, Inver, who is a black wolf with yellow eyes. (He should be joining this guild tomorrow.)
3. Desmond, a black wolf with red tiger stripes who she is madly in love with.  

Celtic zombie-kitten

AnaFox 2012

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:26 pm
Name: Anastasia or Ana
Sex: Female
Species: Fox
Appearance: User Image
Decription: Outgoing, loveable  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:37 pm
Oops, I forgot to post my other fursona. xP

Mae Story
wolf/husky hybrid breed
She has shaggy black fur, blue eyes, and big oversize paws. She dresses in gothic clothing and jewelry, and her symbol is a red rose.
Her closest family is her adopted brother Damion, who is a black flying fox (which is a real life species of fruitbat).  

Celtic zombie-kitten

The Gilded One

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:48 pm
Celtic zombie-kitten
I have two different fursonas and one other persona that isn't a furry. Here are the furries:

Sunshine
hyena
Light tan background fur with dark spots, red mane, pale throat, chest and belly, black ears, paws, and tail. One gold eye one silver. She likes techno music and rainbow indie style clothes, shoes, jewelry.
favourite animal: goldfish
favourite quote: "It'll all be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end." ~anonymous.
Three favourite men on the planet:
1. her brother, a flying fox (that's a species of fruit bat, in case you were wondering if it's real.)
2. Her best friend, Inver, who is a black wolf with yellow eyes. (He should be joining this guild tomorrow.)
3. Desmond, a black wolf with red tiger stripes who she is madly in love with.

Female hyenas are generally misclassified by people as hermaphrodites because they have an enlarged clitoris that is identical to the p***s of the male of the species. This further complicates things when it has been shown it is used to show dominance through mounting and often used for pleasure in homosexual acts with other female hyenas.

I'm a plethora of random knowlege

HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games