Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Most hated Resident Evil Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Most hated character
Ashley
40%
 40%  [ 11 ]
Steve
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
Anette
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Alfred
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Dario
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Sherry
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Brad
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 27

XINVADER

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:31 pm
That wierd Ganado that looks like he's in his 20's, he just pisses me off...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:05 am
XINVADER

HE'S SMEXY heart  

A5116278

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:38 pm
Exodia The Forbidden One
XINVADER

HE'S SMEXY heart
You think anything that moves is smexy.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:00 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Exodia The Forbidden One
XINVADER

HE'S SMEXY heart
You think anything that moves is smexy.

well last year i gave you a virtual hug and moose shot me. its all good  

A5116278

xXRadio.Active.SquadronXx

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:18 pm
God I really don't know. Ashley angers me deeply funny thing is Steve to me is actually quite the funny character XD. Although his voice sounds moderately homosexual.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:31 pm
God I really don't know. Ashley angers me deeply funny thing is Steve to me is actually quite the funny character XD. Although his voice sounds moderately homosexual.

Steve voice is horrible?

I think Alfred had the worse voice; I totally despise that crack fiend evil . His sister on the other hand, Alexia, She was bad a**. Well at least I thought so.

Ashley was a wasted a lot of my time! I stressed hate having to go back and fourth to get her, because I would have to go get her sometimes since I totally forgot she was waiting for me and leaver her behind.

Grrr… but I got to admit it; she isn’t as bad as Alfred.

Blame the O

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:56 pm
Exodia The Forbidden One
XINVADER

HE'S SMEXY heart

I have to agree he is pretty hot.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:58 pm
Blame the O

Steve voice is horrible?

I think Alfred had the worse voice; I totally despise that crack fiend evil . His sister on the other hand, Alexia, She was bad a**. Well at least I thought so.

Ashley was a wasted a lot of my time! I stressed hate having to go back and fourth to get her, because I would have to go get her sometimes since I totally forgot she was waiting for me and leaver her behind.

Grrr… but I got to admit it; she isn’t as bad as Alfred.

Steve and his annoying. CCCCCCCCCCCCCCLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE. Im gonna burn because im a moron and I took these lugars and deactived a swicth which increasded the rooms temp but im to stupid to put them back and save myself from total burnation! So I'll just wait for Claire to come save my a**.

Yeah, Steves voice is really nice now isn't it? scream

Blame the O

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:36 am

Steve and his annoying. CCCCCCCCCCCCCCLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE. Im gonna burn because im a moron and I took these lugars and deactived a swicth which increasded the rooms temp but im to stupid to put them back and save myself from total burnation! So I'll just wait for Claire to come save my a**.

xd HAHAHAH! i hate Alfriad still...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:50 am
Blame the O

But Alfred is funny, he's so pathetic.  

Resident Isaka
Crew

Blame the O

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:13 pm
Blame the O

But Alfred is funny, he's so pathetic.

And thank god they killed him! ^___^ HORRAY!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:14 am
To me the characters i hated the most in Resident Evil are the Ashfords. Mostlly Alfred because he just simply creeps me out. Alexia would have been cool if she didnt have that annoying british accent. But Alexia in her monster form kicked a**!!  

Hopeless in Chicago

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:34 am
Dannimon
To me the characters i hated the most in Resident Evil are the Ashfords. Mostlly Alfred because he just simply creeps me out. Alexia would have been cool if she didnt have that annoying british accent. But Alexia in her monster form kicked a**!!

I didn't find her accent very British to me, I understood everything she said, normally, I can't. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:31 pm
soulreaver_pmr
Biohazard EXTREME
soulreaver_pmr
I know this will probly piss someone off but I just hate Steve and Brad. I hated them since the first time I met them but I was so happy when both of them died.Hahahahahaha man it was so funny when they died.
Add a poll.

Yes, Steve is the hated one for me.

Well give me a short list of hated Resident Evil characters and I'll add a poll.

*gasp* I totally forgot that Brad existed… I didn’t like that sour puse anyway. That’s probably why I didn’t remember him.  

Blame the O

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:38 pm
Sometimes I hate Wesker, because he's a powerwhore and ruins the series for me, he probably lives in his mothers basement plotting his next evil act eating dads oatmeal cookies..  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games