Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans : The battle suit saga- Decomissioned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:45 am
Robin nodded at the guard and turning at Star 'Star you and Raven come with while Gemini and Josh stay here. Gemini cantact Adam,Aqualad and Speedy to come back ASAP' he ordered bfore leaving the room.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:18 pm
"K," said Starfire as she and Raven follwed Robin.

"Alright," said Gemini. she than looked at Arachnid and said, "It might eventually happen to you if their still inside your mind. "She than took her communicator out and said as she spoke into it, "Adam, Adam! We need you back over here ASAP. Now quick there's and explosoin going on over here." Then another explosoin happend and Gemini fell on the gorund dropping her communicator. She than sat back up again and spoke into it again, "Aqualad, Speedy. We need you here ASAP... hurry there's... an explosoin so... please get over here... fast." Then another explosion happened and Gemini dropped her communicator again making her loose contact with anyone now. Then Gemini tripped and hit the window making the window glass break and she fell out and is now hanging onto the ledge of the windo seal.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:16 pm
When Firefly hit the ground. she rubbed her head and fixed herbed and door. 'I didn't mess anything up neirhter did he. For we both know we both don't know how it happen were just not in love anymore. There's times I wish were still in love but it will never happen,' as she thought to herself after he left her room.

Turgon than said, "This will be for Oracle. and this other wapon will be for Kid Turantula." He too out another weapon that was a blade and its sheith was coverd in designs and the designs was a big black spider with symbol of red star on its back. Then he yelled out Firefly's name, "Firefly!"

Then Firefly eneterd into the room where Turgon was and said, "Yes, my lord. What is it that you desire?"

"I need you to go into Gemini's mind to see Oracle and talk to her," orderd Tugon. "Oh, and use your flute to get there," he said.

"Yes, sir," she said as she took out a new flute and played it. As she played it a portal came and she went inside. As she went inside the portal closed behind her.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:54 am
Boy arachnid swung into action pulling out his S-port gun shot a small metalic spider at her telproting her safely back onto his bed. 'Yeah I can teleport..suprise !and looks like you'll need the receiept for that.' he joked getting clothed and ready.Incase.

'Your going to wish you let that kid drop Boy' Marco grinned the two now in costume. 'Meet your brother !' he gesutred to Boy spider before teleporting the girl and him outside the hospital as they appeared he put his sword at her neck 'Don't try anything his hissed moving into cover in the hospital gadren.

'Let her go !' Boy aracnhnid roared.

'She wont be hurt brother I promise you that you on the other hand may be a different story. Brother I offer a hand of friendship join us and me and our brother can rid this world of injustice without being held back taking down who ever stand in our way'

Boy Arachnid stared 'If you were really my brother you wouldn't join that scum or be like this the answer is No !' he landed down popping out his extra arms and seathing his blades.

'Well then you've chosen wrongly' he hissed venmously charging at him lower blades spinning around protecting his legs in a clockwise manner.

Boy arachndid jumped back flipping other him landing down kicking him in the back knocking him off guard allowed to bring his blades down upon him.

Kid spider quickly sweved round crouched as his back stung from the kick. 'You hold this makes you weak brother I wish not to kill you'.His blades resembling four diagonal lines.

Arachnid struggled as he was pushed back by Kid spider though he retailated as the bodies began to shake his blade began to glow his rage bubbling. He couldn't control it he pushed him back cacthing him off guard. He slammed his blades together sending a web pattenred blast sending Kid spider out of the room through the smashed window smashing on the rough tarmac hard.

Kid spider looked up 'Impressive though you hold because your to weak to harness the web energy me on the other is willing and will be soon be ready. In the distance police sirens could be heard. Spider quickly jacked the transmission they were after him. He talked into the ear piece radio Black archer had given him 'Master they're coming suggest we leave ?'.

Marco tied the girl to a tree in the gardne in the middle of the hospital gagging her. 'Keep quiet you attention seeking brat.' he hissed as he disappered reappering and grabbing Kid spider than dispaering finally from the hospital.

Josh looked around the kid. He ran out his room ignroing the gawping onlookers. He looked at the window at the hospital garden he eyes picked up on the kid gagged to a tree . He swung through an ajar window swinign down to the girl ripping of her gag and bonds. 'I'm sorry are you OK ? just go I'm to dangerous to be around' he began to panick and feel guilt.

Kid Tarantula stormed into the armoury 'My master are thier any errons you need running' he voice full of respect a tone he rarely used.

'Now lets go see your other brother' Marco grinned.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:05 am
Robin speed down the corridor to observe the chaos. Not many had been hurt though the detontators had gone of quite a few times an area of the ward singed grey a few were injured but were being taken care off. He turned to a doctor 'Is thier anyting we can do ?'. The doctor replied 'No it's Ok were fine'. Robin turned to Star 'We'll head back to Boy Arachnids room to see if he's OK worried what else the explosion could have meant. As he arrived back at the room he was shocked at the desturcion and chaos as Gemini's communicator had been destroyed and the two were gone the room in state. He looked around the two were no where in sight. 'Gemin Boy arahcnid' he yelled cautiously.

Adam recieved the communication but was shcoked to here it cut off. Making his way to the hospital tripple time and coming in through the window. He found the room empty and in a state. 'Robin what happened ?' he asked.

'We dont know when wne to investiage the explosions leaving the other two here and now there gone' Robin replied.

Adam bent other Gemini communicator had been smashed as well as the window.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:16 pm
"I'm fine just took a little beating but I'm fine and I won't leave your side. no matter what you say. I'm much as dangerouse to be arround too so you and I are alike now in a way," said Gemini.

As Starfire looked at the room and didn't see Gemini now Boy arachnid there she looked worried.

Then Gemini's wings popped out, she flew up, grabbed Boy arachnid and flew him back to the hospital room to see Starfire, Robin, and Adam there. As she landed in the room placing Boy aracnid down soe blood dripped down where her mark was as the cut began to bleed and her hands were bleeding to since when she was hanging on to the window seal.

When Starfire saw Gemini and Boy arachnid come back into the room and too se Gemini bleeding she said in a worried voice, "Gemini are you alright your bleeding."

"I'm fine," she said as she began to cough and some blood came out as she coughed.

"Huh, Gemini," said Starfire. "Your spitting out blood," she said.

Then Gemini's eye began to glow red as so did her mark for somethingwas going on in her body now. For someone else was inside her mind. Gemini moved backwards and screamed in pain, "Aaaaaaaaah!" As she held on to her head. Gemini stared at the Titans with empty eyes that glowed red.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:38 pm
"Hm, not right now but I do have a gift for you," said Turgon as he gave Kid Tarantula a blade that is in its shieth.

~~Gemini's Mind~~

"Hello Oracle I see that she chaned you up. Anyways Turgon told me to tell you something," said Firefly.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:18 pm
~~Gemini's Mind~~

"What is it that he send you to tell me Firefly?" asked Oracle  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:22 pm
~~~Gemini's Mind~~~

"To make sure that your following up with the plan young miss," said Firefly. "But it seems that your all chaine up," she said staring at Oracle.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:20 am
Josh bent down in pain feeling weak from using the blast he collapsed down on the floor panting heavily. 'Gemini you can control her remove her for your conscious it's a ploy from control don't you see your stonger than her' he panted vommitng other the floor.

'Thank you my master' he took the blade gratefully before leaving swipping two heavy war hammers leaving the room. He wasn't done with Firefly yet. He returned her room hammers in hand. Realing his rage he smashed everyting in the room with hammers leaving nothing undamaged. He left the room in a hurry not wanting to be noticed.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:01 am
Robin stepped forward horrifed at what was happening to Gemini. 'Gemini !' he gapsed he looked around for something to snap her out of it but notihng but .. water !. A jug of clear water on the night stand. He grabbed flining it other Gemini in weak attempt to make her snap out of it.

Adam lay down beside the other 'Its Ok kid i've got you' he lifted him up gently.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:52 pm
"Gemini, Gemini lsten to me," said Starfire as she grabbed both of Gemini's shoulders and turned her to lface her. But it didn't work. then Starfire let her go knowing it wasn't going to work and cried a little.

~~~Gemini's Mind~~~

"Of, course I handle with the plan Firefly and don't worry I know a way out of this. But if I may I shall start the plan a little early and well really start attacking after tomarrow. Make sure to tell Turgon that," said Oracle as Firelfy began to leave.

~~~Out of Mind~~~

After heraing the Titan's voices no her family's voices. Then Gemini grabbed her head and began to scream in pain, "Aaaaaaaaaaaah!"  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:32 pm
~~Gemini's mind~~

"Very well," said Firefly as she left though the portal and than arrived abk in the lair where Turgon was.

~~Out of Mind~~

When firefly returned she told Turgon what Oracle told her. "Hm, very well she can start early on that than and but we'll start after tomarrow," said Turgon with a smile.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games