Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans Powers Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 6:58 pm
Then Gemini looked at the others.

~~Inside Gemini's Mind~~

The the young girl closed her eyes.

~~Out of Mind~~

Then the black wind that surrounded Gemini stopped and placed her back down on the ground safely. Her eye's stopped glowing and turned back to normal. As she went back to normal she said, "Mother, father."  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 10:30 am
Josh stepped back this wasn't his thing though he was curious who was Mother and Farther ? surely not Robin and Starfire.

Arachno avenger teleported into the room. He looked at the little girl. 'I was thier was a dark presence here.' he exclaimed. It was a black peral and that wasn't good.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 10:46 am
Robin hurried other to her. 'Gemini what happened ?' he excalimed. 'I'm so happy your Ok' he smiled holding her hand kneeling.

Adam stopped struggling as the girl relasied him from her grip. He now saw Gemins vunerability and need for family which had no business being or any family for that matter. He turned taking other fleeing the building a tear running down his eye. Everyone would be so much happeir without him. He speed out of sight without looking back.

'Brother wait !' Crimson excalimed. 'No no not again please no..'  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:42 pm
Skeletor ran beside Crimson and asked,"what's going on."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 7:08 pm
Starfire ran to Gemini's side and held her close and said, "I'm here don't worry." She than looked at Robin in worry. When she saw Adam run out the room, she looked at Robin again in worriness but than looked back at Gemini. "Gemini, are you ok? What happened?" she asked.

Fox comed down as soon as the child was back to normal but than ran after Adam when he ran out the room. she caught up with him and stood in front of him and saw tears in his eyes. She asked, "Adam are you ok? whats wrong?" She than hugged him in comfort, trying to com him down. "Do you want to talk about it?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 5:34 am
Josh hurried other to the three. 'I'll take her to the medic room don't worry guys someone heres to help he gestured at Arachno avenger.' he scooped Gemini up taking her back to the medical room placing her down on a bed. 'Y'know kid you might set your bedroom out here as you spend quite a bit of time here' he smiled sit down beside her.

Arachno avenger. 'Greeting I'm Arachno avenger don't I'm a friend of Boy Arachnids I'm afriad I have bad new about your child' he said solemnly.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 5:42 am
Robin looked at the newcomer, looked like Adam would have to wait Fox had gone after him anyway. 'What is it ?' he stomach churning at the bad news it was like being at a hospital.

Adam brsuhed the tears away putting his face mask back on his new suit. ' I don't deserve this any of it not a family or nothing' he snivled slightly pushing Fox back lightly.

Crimson turned to him 'I'll tell you layer gotta go !' she hurried after Adam.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 12:19 pm
Terra went outside. She knew gemini would be ok becuz of star and robin. "I wish I knew my family..." She said under her breathe.  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 1:00 pm
Plasmium woke up and escaped. Once he was ouside he turned into Skeletor and attacked Terra.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 1:29 pm
"Skeletor what are you doing!" She said shoving rocks at him.  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 1:42 pm
"I was just using you titans to get me away form Plasmium and now that you've served your purpose. I don't need you anymore. So take this," Plasmium said as he punched Terra in the face and sent her flying.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 5:46 am
Boy Arachnid heard trouble swining out of the medical room window seing Skeletor (Plasnuim) taking on Terra he swung towards putting his feet forward slamming him straight in the stomach. 'Thats enough bony'  

boy arachnid

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:43 am
Plasmiumran away while saying,"try and stop me." he then went around the corner and turned into a rat without anyone noticing.

Skeletor sat by the same spot where Plasmium had transformed but didn't notice him.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 9:43 am
Arachnid put a blade at Skeletors neck (the real one). 'Ok bones what's going on ?' he grip was tightening he hated getting messed about.  

boy arachnid

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 11:13 am
Skeletor freaked out when Arachnid's sword pressed against his throat. He then shouted,"What the heck."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games