Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

rchcc122

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:17 pm
"Uh-huh," Tohru nodded, "It was a mural near the supermarket. Momiji seemed entranced by it before telling me to go on ahead."
"Has Momiji developed a black side like Haru?" Yuki asked puzzled.
"Why would he? He's always so peppy, kinda sickening peppy," Kyo replied, for once the two of them semi-getting along.
"Oh, so just because I don't *beep* and complain about my life's problems like you guys do, I have no reason to be upset?" Momiji growled.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:21 pm
Enma Ai silently walked into the halls of the school, her hands in her pockets. She was heading for the dorms. As she quietly walked, she accidently walked into a person. Without so much as a squeal of surprise, she landed on her bottom.  

paralyzed preacher

The Guardian of Kandrakar

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:23 pm
"Mural near the supermarket.." Maron said to herself. "Alright, well ,I'll be going now. it wa nice meeting you al." She said abruptly.

Access stopped at a door. "It's this one"

Chiaki walked up to the door and knocked.

(I love the censorship)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:28 pm
((It's better than those little *** things, lmao))

"Leaving so soon?" Momiji cocked his head, looking his accurate age instead of like an elementary student, "What if I said I don't want you to leave? It'll hurt my feelings. More people leaving me, so far my mom and sister have, are you going to add your name to the list?"
"Momiji, I think it's time you stop," Haru stepped forward, Momiji glaring at him. Then he heard the door knock, "Maron, when you leave can you get that?"  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:36 pm
Maron turned to him feeling guilty, "No, it's not like that..." she said walking towards the door. "But...I have something important I have to do. I'm sorry" she said feeling worse then ever ,but at least now she kew why Momiji may have been susceptable to the demon. "Haru" she sai quietly to him "Do you think you could keep Momiji here for a bit. If he goes near the mural...it could cause problems"

___________--
Chiaki turned back to Access. "Are you sure this is the right apartment?"

"yes..."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:41 pm
paralyzed preacher
Enma Ai silently walked into the halls of the school, her hands in her pockets. She was heading for the dorms. As she quietly walked, she accidently walked into a person. Without so much as a squeal of surprise, she landed on her bottom.

((So I don't know ifur reffering to anyone specific so......))

Nodoka dropped her pile of books on th floor. "Ah! I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking. Are you okay?" she asked bending down to the girl on the floor.  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:45 pm
"Yea," Haru nodded to her, Kyo, Yuki, and Tohru looking on, utterly confused.
Momiji seemed to have heard Maron as he looked sharply at her, "Now you're keeping me from art?"
"Momiji, I said stop," Haru said firmly.
"Shut up, you dumb ox," Momiji snapped.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:53 pm
"Thanks" she said walking to the door. She opened it coming face-to face with Chiaki.

"What are you doing here?" sh said as he closed the door bhind her.

"Well, I don't exactly know wher to find the painting"

"How did you find them before?" she asked confused. Sinbad had always been able to find the pictures.

"Well, I just went after the paintings you found"

She gave him a dirty look, angry that it had to be him that sealed Momiji's demon. Her expresion changed as she realized he was the only on that could. "It's at the mural near the supermarket." She pulled out her petite claire. "I'f you follow me we can find it "she said as rhey started walking outside

When they arrived near the supermarket, the petite claire started beeping rapidly.'

"Wait here" Chiaki informed her as her ran into a nearby alley.

How incinspicuous she thought.  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:59 pm
Haru just stared at Momiji, trying to keep his black side in check, "Just stop okay? You're making people worry."
"Well then, maybe I just shouldn't be here!" Momiji shouted at Hatsuharu, "Quit being so stupid! I'm going back to that mural, it's quiet and not full of annoying idiots."
"No, I can't let you," Haru stood in front of the door, looking gently down at Momiji.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:09 pm
Out of th lley came Kaitou Sinbad. He threw a notice card at Maron's feet. "Tonight I will steal the beauty of the mural"

"Are you serious?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

Sinbad ignored her and pulled out a pin. He launched it at the mural where it stuck, however nothing happened.

A low pitched laugh seemed to come from the mural. "A puny pin, won't be enough to seal ME"

Maron's eyes widened. Sinbad however pulled out three more pins and threw them simmultaneously. However they had no effect.

((So yeah i don't know if its like this in the manga but in the anime somehow...the demon can posess someone and reside in a painting at the same time.))  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:16 pm
((I don't remember, and I'm too lazy to get up and get the manga from my shelf, but I think it can.))

Momiji looked at Haru angrily, "Why not?"
"Because I told Maron I wouldn't," Haru replied.
"Oh, so just because some girl asked you to keep your cousin from going to a place that gives him peace, you're listening?!" He grew even angrier.
"Yea, that sums it up pretty much," Haru shrugged, without hesitating Momiji delivered a punch right at Haru, hitting him in the gut. In pain he doubled over, wind knocked out of him.
"Now move!" Momiji demanded, but Haru still refused to let him leave.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:28 pm
((LOL))

"I can't do anything" Sinbad said turnign to Maron. 'If the pins don't work, I can't seal it. We better go"

"Go? We can't Momiji's still posesed. We can't lave him like that! We have to do something!"

"First of all it's not us its me, and as I've said I cant do anything. But even if you have a barrier, being around a demon is dangerous for you." he said grabbing her am pulling her away fro mthe painting.

She struggled againts him. I have to do somethngi she thought.

"Use the power of reincarnation" a voice inside her said. "If you use it you can transform" At that moment the a new rosay fromed in her hand.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:32 pm
Kagome walked down the street towards the campus not really noticing where she was going. She was too busy thinking about the way she had to "sit" InuYasha about twenty times before he would let her go back to her own time. She sighed. "Knowing him, he'll probably come after me tomorrow . . ." She was going to wallow in some more self-pity when she sensed a demon nearby. 'That's strange . . . I thought that there weren't any demons in this time.' Breaking into a run, she ran towards the source of the demonic energy thanking Kami that she had packed her bow and arrows in her backpack.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:36 pm
"No, I said I wouldn't," Haru gasped for air as Momiji's eyes narrowed and he got ready for another punch before Kyo and Yuki ran up, holding the boy back.
"Let me go!" He struggled, the bracelet on Kyo's arm was slowly slipping off, Tohru noticed.
"Kyo! Your bracelet!" She exclaimed, Kyo immediatley released Momiji, just before his bracelet fell off. Momiji managed to pull away from Yuki due to the distraction.
"Now let me go!" He stomped his foot at Haru. Momiji looked around before getting an idea, rushing over he took a rough hold on Tohru, and pushed her towards the three Sohmas. All rushed to catch her, and in three bangs transformed. While the smoke was clearing Momiji escaped and ran out the door of the apartments and was well on his way towards the mural.  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:42 pm
Maron threw Sinbad off of her. "If you won't do anything then I will" She ran into another alley ( yess I know...alot of alleys) She thee transformed into Jeanne although this time something along with her outfit, she recieive a small ribbon sitck (dont know the name of what it is) just like t the ribbons that she used for gymnastics. She ran out, and threw a notice card at Sinbad's feet "Tonight I will steal the beauty of the Mural
-Kaitou Jeanne"

She then called forth one of her own pins and threw it at the painting but like sinbad's it did nothing.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games