Welcome to Gaia! ::

The AnimeMangaGames(AMG) Guild

Back to Guilds

Believe you know your anime? Have you read the latest anime? Played the newest game? Then this guild is for YOU!!!!! 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Games 

Reply 2) Role Playing section!
The day they left orbit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gaaras and milk
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 3:47 pm
Rea didn't answer, due to it being kinda personal. She blushed and made up something fast. "I have no where else to go! Now come on! Let's look inside this tomb thingy!" Rea bagan to run twards it.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 6:12 pm
"Alright, Kaski, let's go", Ra says while zooming off to catch up to Rea.  

Darkside_Heartless
Vice Captain

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 6:16 pm
Rai turned to Isura and placed his palm on the back of his head. "Well, I guess I do like her." He said in a low voice. "Wait did you say you saw a mountain earlier?" He said in excitement.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:12 am
Rea laughed as she began to run. But then her foot seemed to sink into one of the stones on the paved ground. Suddenly a bunch af arrows came shotting out at her. Booby traps, of course. Rea fell to the ground, on her stomach. When they stopped coming she yelled at Kaski and Ra. "DON'T MOVE!"  

gaaras and milk
Crew

Darkside_Heartless
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 2:19 pm
Ra stops quickly, "This isn't good, there's still booby traps here or maybe I just over-estimated these beings and they're still somewhat primitive", Ra says in wonder." Well everyone stand still, I'll use electricty to magnetize any medal booby traps and throw it away while lifting it which could be dangerous if there are explosives". Ra does just as he's says without a problem but only one thing came up a ball that shoots needles out, but it seems it was already used." Alright that couldn't have been it now what there's probably more around.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:27 pm
Rea slowly got up off the ground. "Please go ahead of me. I REALLY don't feel like dieing again."  

gaaras and milk
Crew

Aerith333
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:55 pm
"What's happening? I repeat, what is your status?!" Kokoro anxiously spoke into the microphone.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:17 pm
"Whaf all da yelling fo?"
Colin asked as he came back into the room where Koroko was; a bag of old chips half empty from the fist fulls he had thrown in his mouth, crumbs covering most of his face.  

Shiomizu
Vice Captain

Aerith333
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:48 pm
"Sshh! Be quiet! I'm trying to hear," she motioned to the screen on her computer.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 1:35 pm
Isura started to jump up and down. "I knew it I knew it!!!" she started to sing out, "You two DO make a good couple though. Anyways, about the mountain. Yeah, I saw a mountain while you were getting your backpack. It's this way." Isura started to walk towards the mountain in a hurried pace. She felt really adventurous at the moment.  

itachi8281
Vice Captain

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 2:07 pm
"Oh, before we go on any further let me turn on the camcorder." Rai said as he turned on the camcorder. "Okay, Isura." Rai said as he followed her.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 2:47 pm
((haha, the way everyone split up makes me think of scooby-doo.))
Colin leaned over Koroko's shoulder to watch the screen. He whispered.
"I'd don't hear anything." confused  

Shiomizu
Vice Captain

Aerith333
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 3:08 pm
"Well, that's why I'm telling you to quite down, there seems to be a glitch in the speakers," Kokoro said as she typed various commands on the keybroad. A window pops out on the screen, "It seems Rai has turned on the camcorder."  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 3:39 pm
Rea ran over by Kaski, grabbing the comuniator. "There's booby traps!" She yelled.  

gaaras and milk
Crew

Aerith333
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 4:06 pm
Kokoro had finished fixing the problem just in time to hear Rea, "You shouldn't have split up. The camcorder has x-ray, ultraviolet, and infra-red vision," Kokoro explained. "I'll inform Rai and see if he can head over there."  
2) Role Playing section!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff