Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
maximum ride rp,new story((now accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

have you read the book
  yes
  no((i stare at you))
View Results

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:43 pm
shade, fast asleep (still), wandered his brain for any good memory that would keep him asleep. he gazed at one particualr memory, and froze. black and white..... crap! he forced to wake himself up.

shaking his head, he found he felt very light, almost like a bird. what the hell is wrong with me...? shade?! how the hell did you get into my head?! dane shouted. dane? oh wait.... wait, dane? what the hell did i do? did i enter your mind or something? seems like it.... now get out! or i will stomp you!!!
huh, so i can enter peoples minds..... shade pondered, sitting on the roof.
concentrating very hard, he tried to find alex. hey, alex? where the hell did you go???  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:26 pm
alex looked around when she heard a familiar voice. "shade? shade is that you? where are you?to answer your question i have no idea where i am..."  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:19 pm
shade felt a little relief when he heard alex's voice.
yea, its me. im still at the house........... dammit. ok, im gonna try to get dane to help me. dont worry, we'll find you.
shade raced up to dane's room. "shade, we got a problem. alex is missing, and she has no clue where she is." "wait.... wha? how'd you get to her?" "through my mind, like i did to you. come on, we gotta find her." dane jumped off his bed, and raced out the door, following shade, in wolf form.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:26 pm
alex still in the air staid where she was holding her hands to her cest and floated there inosently untill a gust of wind sent her tubling to the ground. she pulled her wings in to keep them from harm ot the branches and tried to stop herself in the trees. that gust of wind had caught her off gaurd, it was almost...unnatural.
she was able to stop herself with only a few scratches and dropped herself lightly to the ground. she looked around. no one. no wait. was that? it couldn't be. not out here...the black van she had learned to fear. probably her only fear. a face appeared in the window looking in her direction. 'please let me be to far to be seen. o please...' alex stared back and the face disappeared. then, after she had released her breath the door opened and outstepped the erasers. rushing right at her, she stood frozen on the spot. ' oh dear god, help'  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:24 am
shade sniffed the air, then cursed out loud. "what?" dane questioned. "erasers. they found alex." "WHAT?!?!?!?!? damn them!!!" shade grinned.it was a while ago they fought their own kind, and he was ready to kill them all. "dammit shade, find alex's scent." shade moaned, "but why me? YOU'RE the one with the better sense of smell." dane shook his head. "sorry, wrong use of words. TRACK her with your head. ask her whats going on." "ok, i understand. just find her scent, please." dane chuckled. "no problema, me compadre."

alex, if you can hear me, whats going on? where are you?? "HAH! i found THEIR scent. we can get to alex by them." shade, just wanting to rip someone's head off, nodded. he tried to keep his cool, but that wasn't easy. especially for him.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:31 pm
shade? i-i-i'm in a bit of trouble.. like i said before i dont know where i am,im in a f-forest though and t-t-that black van is here. alex took a step back and another. they where very stiff steps and she knew she wouldn't be able to flee. the trees where to close for her wing span and she was still to frightend to run fast, but they'd catch her anyway.  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:56 pm
"dammit..... we gotta sprint fast. shes losing control of her head." shade grunted, only fearing the worst. alex, dont worry. we'll find you, dont worry. we wont let them get you.

dane, swiftly of the trail of the van, nodded slowly. he knew they were close, because he saw tire tracks. "hey, i know why she's stuck. look at the trees, they're MASSIVE! i dont think anybody could fit through them." shade looked up slightly, nodding, and training his eyes in front of him. if they'd so much as hurt her...... well, its not like he had feelings for her. its just he was closer to her than any of the other hybrids, except for the erasers, his brethren.

they came to a small clearing, no light came through the trees. "heh, they were smart. closing her off in such a tight space...." dane whispered. shade nodded, and saw the van. de-morfing, he ran swiftly toward the van, only to see the other erasers and alex. alex, run! we'll cover for you!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:01 pm
alex gulped but nodded and turned on her heels and ran. she ran faster than she had ever run before. though she knew she wouldnt be able to outrun them, s-shade, i hope you have a plan. i-im not gonna make it on my own...' alex tripped over a root but rebounded swiftly and stubbled along. she kept glancing up looking for an opening to spread her wings and take flight. she could hear the erasers behind her growing ever closer.  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:21 pm
shade, now back in wolf form, grabbed an eraser, and threw him into three erasers, which in turn caused the domino effect. one eraser, a scar down his eye, grwoled "who was that." shade knew alex ran like crazy, and it made him feel relieved that she was safe now. shade pulled out his sword, and attacked the eraser with the scar on his eye. he fell pretty quickly. dane also pulled out his weapon, his gun. he shot everyone that was going to attack shade, but he wasn't in eraser form. rather, being as insane as he normally is, was in fact in his human form.

after all the fighting stopped, both boys fell against trees, exhausted. as the black van lay in flames, shade turned to dane and smiled. he always wanted to know if it was flammable or now. "now we gotta find alex." dane said, too tired to move. alex? shade here, and its ok. we took care of all of them. if you can, try to find your way back to the house, we'll come shortly. otherwise, we'll look for you..... when we have the energy to.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:40 pm
alex ended up tripping on a root and ending up sumersaulting on the ground at the sound of shades voice in her head. she still wasnt use to it. a-alright. i'll try and find my way back. hopefully i was running hard enough i left foot prints in the dirt. alex sighed and stood up but fell right back down. a sering pain erupted in her ankle. "darn it, sprained ankle..." alex moved her ankle forward and began to heal it. once it was healed so that it only ached and she still had energy to walk she set off the way she'd come.  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:49 pm
shade sighed. he closed his eyes, letting his mind wander. dane, however, stood up and started walking back. "hey, you coming?" "nah, im gonna wait. if alex doesnt come soon, i'm going to look for her." dane nodded, walking back toward the house. common alex, please be safe...he uttered a small prayer to himself that she'd come back safely.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:00 pm
alex finnally found her way back to the clearing and ended up trippin gover her feet and landing on her face infront of shade. she lifted her face from the dirt and looked up at shade. "hi there! found my way back!" alex smiled then spat out the dirt in her mouth and dusted herself off. "thanks for the save. i'm sorry for freezeing up and couseing you trouble." alex lowered her head and nuddged the dirt with the toe of her shoe.  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:57 pm
"hey, glad you made it back." shade said, smiling. shade sighed, then smiled again. "hey, no worries. heh, if i was in your shoes, id probably freeze up myself." he said, standing up. "i guess if we dont want to get caught, we should get out of here." shade said, lifting his hand toward her. "lets get outta here."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:07 pm
"Mmm" alex nodded in agreement and rocked on her heels. she placed her hands behind her back and smiled then skipped ahead. she turned around like 5 yards ahead and turned around and asked, "are you comeing?" in a teasing sort of voice. "come on slow poke." she laughed and skipped forward again.  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:27 pm
shade smiles, shaking head slowly, putting his hand down by his side. "yea, im coming." he said, putting his hands behind his head, walking at a normal pace, but not as fast as alex.  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games