Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Silver Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sakythia

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:51 am
suri walked in the hot spring covering her mouth and nose from the poison
"well here goes nothing"
suri said as she started pouring the antidote in the water, stands over it, and sees what happens  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:39 pm
((ok havock for one you posted at 6 o clock in the morning...and of course i dont care at 6 o clock in the morning i was sleeping. now for the poison that you so illy tried to concieve))

Susumu walks into the hotsprings, her advanced medical nin abilities shielding her Teikouryoku (Power of Resistance) She kneels next to the water and using water manipulation forms a ball of water and extracts the poison into sealed containers she has with her. A very slow process Susumu syphens out all the poison one ball of water at a time. Jokyo Dokubutsu (Poison Removal) The hot springs return back to normal as Susumu makes a couple handsigns and keeps completely still focusing on the natural energy around her. Kiyomaru (Cleanse) a green chakra forms around her body completely cleansing her self suddenly the green chakra bursts outwards and envelops the entire hotsprings, cleansing all the earth, air and water completely. Standing up she pats her hands together and makes a handsign, she erupts into lightning signifying that she was a clone.  

Eris5

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:47 pm
(( it was 6 to you but there were 3 people online in cloud! what do you want me to do send you all a barrage of PMs the day before))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:49 pm
((lol no matter your plans were thwarted. I can extract poison the hard way and suri dumped the antidote into the water anyways....))  

Eris5

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:54 pm
(( the idea was for it to be thwarted. eh anyway you wont understand if i explain OK ill stop the occ right now!))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:12 am
the clone and suke arrived at where the intruder has been.

"ah shoot he poisoned the waters and susumu had to take care of everything. i feel like trash now!"

suke barks to the clone and both rush out.  

I~kira~kira~I

Eris5

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:48 pm
In a gust of wind Susumu appears in the hotsprings changing room. She gets undressed and puts a towel around her...walking out to the fresh and clean hotsprings she takes the towel off and enters the water. taking a deep breath she finally has time to relax.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:49 pm
Oraomi as always sees that Susumu entered the Hotsprings, says onthe roof watching her, loking to the stars and relaxing, susumu would notice him sooner or later.  

Havok-Trance

Eris5

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:03 pm
Susumu looks up at the stars as a shooting star streaks across the sky. She closes her eyes and relaxes, noticing a familiar chakra around. Susumu makes a couple handseals and looks at the hotsprings building focusing electricity to a focal point on her iris a bolt shoots out and quickly returns to her eye. giving her an electrical imprint or picture of the area.lightening sight. "Oroami come join me"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:10 pm
Oroami smiled as he silently dropped to the ground, undressing and getting into the Springs placing his arm around Susumu.  

Havok-Trance

Eris5

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:12 pm
Susumu kisses him on the cheek "thought you could peep on me huh pervert?" Susumu says jokingly, the hotsprings seem so pure since Susumu recently filtered the water.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:13 pm
Oroami smiled "maybe, you know me," returning the joke. Oroami closed his eyes, able to feel the chakra in the village, he felt the chakra of little Kasumi snuggled next to Kage the wolf in her bed.  

Havok-Trance

Eris5

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:20 pm
Susumu tackles Oroami while his eyes are closed dunking him underwater she has an evil little grin on her face. She dips her head underwater and gives Oroami a kiss while they are submerged.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games