Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
Demonic High---Now Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:02 pm
Akarii began to toss around and shared her nightmares with Yashiro who took out a blue ocarina ((Here it is: User Image )) and played a soft lullaby for Akarii hoping to calm her down. But it didn't succeed much.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:35 pm
Lance looked out his window to see that one guy playing the ocarina.He smiled as he watched akarii sleep soon laying back down himself.  

KATKIBA109

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:40 pm
Akarii's nightmares finally secceeded. Akarii slept peacefully. Until she fell out of the tree and landed on her wings and made her knuckle bleed trying not to wake anyone.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:06 pm
Lance slowly fell asleep becoming unawre of the world around him.  

KATKIBA109

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:18 pm
Akarii noticed the world around her as she watched her wings fade away. "Another wingless night." She whispered climbing the tree and drifting into an unending slumber.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:30 pm
((Ok time skip to morning...))

Lance woke up yawning and streching the usual.He got up ;looking out his window to see akarii sleeping up in the tree.  

KATKIBA109

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:46 pm
Akarii woke up slowly. She stretched and realized something was missing. But she didn't know what. So she grabbed a towel form her backpack that she always kept with her and jumped down from the tree. She went over to Lance's window. "Hey Lance a few meters away there is a place for you guys to wash up. I'll be back in a few hours 'kay?" Akarii stated walking in the complete opposite direction of where she had pointed towel over her back. ((Kay... I might not post as much Cause I've got 5 role plays now. That And I've gotta clean my room before my friend comes over.))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:09 pm
"Ok.."Lance said smiling he grabbed a outfit,and a towel and hed over to the place she had pointed to.  

KATKIBA109

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:30 pm
Akarii had pointed to a river with a waterfall leading from it.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:46 pm
Lance made sure no one was around before he undressed,and bathed himself in the river;it felt refreshing.After awhile he reached for his towel and began to dry off.  

KATKIBA109

yukie the black wolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:29 pm
*yukie walks around the forest her wolf ears perked listening for any sound she hears a slight splash of water she pads away from the noise crouched low ears flattend against her skull and tail low between her legs*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:22 pm
Akarii had realized something and came rushing back.  

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:20 am
alex woke up on the ground just outside her window. "guess i fell asleep on the window sill and fell out. hahahaha..." alex sat up and rubbed the back of her head then stood up and climbed back into her room.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:35 pm
Lance got dressed as soon as he was done bathing in the river.

Kazu got up off the floor that he had fell asleep on the night before.He got up;and dressed.He stepped out into the halls looking around.  

KATKIBA109

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:19 pm
Akarii climbed a tree to the highest point and looked out. "Hn...." Was what she whispered.  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff