Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:02 pm
"Hmm..." Sui started to push his legs back and forth and swing, "Well, he seems like the type of person to get the job done... but, I'm pretty sure that there has to be a positive reason towards why he's with you. I don't think anyone would stay and travel with a person unless they liked that person at least a bit... or had high tolerance for that person..."

He laughed, "At first I thought that he was your boyfriend and you two were in a love quarrel."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:15 pm
She hadn't really thought about it like that. Something positive-WHAT?!?! "I... I wouldn't get caught dating that cross-bred mutt in a thousand years!" She replied furiously. And that, she decided stubbornly, was that. Nothing at the moment was going to change her mind. Certainly not suggestions to the contrary... She didn't even want to think about suggestions to the contrary...  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 9:38 pm
He sighed as he stood up from the seat he was in, looking troubled. Did he really do something that was rude? Well...yes. He understood that it was perfectly his fault, but...why should he care? For all he knew, he vowed never to have a feeling to anyone. The only one who you coul trust was yourself.

"The Princess went that way." He pointed to another side of where she ran off to. Although he could have told them the truth, he really didn't want to since of course, he smelled Sui there, which bothered him. "Why don't you twerps go? I don't think she wants to see me." With that, he turned and walked the 'other way' which was the real way of where they were.

"I... I wouldn't get caught dating that cross-bred mutt in a thousand years!"

He stopped for a moment when she said those words. She was calling him a mutt? Bringing his neutral mask on, he walked into the scene with a joking glare. "I'm glad you feel that way towards me, Princess. A mutt, eh? We Wolf Kizoku are WOLVES, not mutts." He stated. It hurt. Hearing those words from her. But hey, he was Hayato after all. He pushed the emotions away and kept talking. "

Anyway, Mer-man, you can talk as much as you want, I directed the other twerps to go the other way." He jerked a thumb to the other direction. "So care to talk to us on why you left? We already know one part of it, but is there another reason?" His eyes then turned into a serious glare, directed at Sui now. "Because it is very foolish of you to run away from your responsiblities. As a leader of my own clan, I would like to say this. Don't run away from your responsibilities, or else you bring trouble to your people." He crossed his arms. "In truth, it is. Because you ran, Kane and everyone else in your clan is worried." His eyes were still the cold glare. "About you."

((Whoa, that was a lot. Anyway, he's kinda mean now! O_O but then again, he understands responsibility, and what its like. ^^ He's angry at sui now~ xd ohhh~ the suspence! LOL))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 11:38 pm
((Lol... sorry 'bout the mutt thing. I'm just used to having a werewolf as a best friend in another rp. And I called him that all the time. That and "damn dog..." (said very lovingly) wink If Hayato keeps calling her "Princess," she might resort to calling him one or the other as well, heh heh... At least I've spared him the flee jokes, so far.

I think I'll wait until Leri posts... Sui should respond first, I think...))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 5:56 am
Kane raised an eyebrow as Hayato walked the other direction, "... and since when did he care more for what the princess thought and felt than the situation at hand...?" She shook her head to rub it off and ran to the direction Hayato pointed to with Kisuna already in front of her.

Sui blinked upon his words rather innocently and let out a seemingly confident chuckle, "Well, if she brought a group of strangers just to help her, I figured that she was worried."

He was actually feeling rather... uplifted by Hayato's glare. No one had dared to really defy him around the town and he certainly found the glare a bit amusing--with added note that Sui knew that it was a serious one, "I know that you are the ruler of your clan Hayato. But upon being the ruler, you seem well enough to handle the situation. You seem to know what to do and what to say upon being a leader." He smiled rather childishly, "For me? I'd rather be just another person of the clan. I don't want to grow up and I know I need to. Responsibilities are handed to you without question as time passes and when there's no way to run away from them, you might as well just take them. But you see, I don't know what I have to do and I don't want to make a wrong decision based upon my view as the 'leader'. That's why I don't want to be a leader. If everything falls, you fall down with it and people will find it easier to blame and hate you for a wrong decision. Like I said, I haven't necessarily grown up yet. Putting me on that spot on the throne is the same thing as putting a child on that throne and telling him or her to rule the clan." He then mumbled quietly to himself, "Especially if the previous ruler was about a million times as better as you are, expectations are high. I can't be the same ruler as my father was..."

"On the side note," He chuckled, "I don't see why you feel so offended at being called a 'mutt' by her. You seem to deserve it since you insulted her earlier by demoting how pretty she is and leaving her behind in the palace and the ramen shop like that." He skidded his feet on the ground so that the swing stopped swinging and for a second, he gave Hayato a cocky smirk.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 12:39 pm
((Why don't we spark things up a bit with a mazoku attack the Sakanazoku? Then we can work in the "Don't help unless you're planning on being responsible" bit.))

He watched from a distance. So this girl was the one that interested Hyoukyo. Who would have thought she was the princess as well. That means that she just became... useful... to his plans as well. And as long as every helped the boss' plans, Bran could do what he wanted. And what he wanted was...

"Taryn," Bran called out, expecting perfect obedience from the lower ranked mazoku.

He received it. "Yes, master?"

"Go down to the Sakanazoku clan and stir things up a bit. Let's lure the princess out, shall we?" Bran smiled. He wanted to test her first. See if she was worthy...

"Yes, master." And Taryn left, changing into a frighting lion like creature. But instead of a furry mane, electric sparks adorned him. Since the Sakanazoku loved water, this would be an easy task...

The princess hadn't meant for Hayato to overhear that. She felt a little guilty too. But there's something to be said when a guy stands up for girl like that. The end result? Alcina liked Sui ten times more.

But... He did have to take his responsibilities seriously. Just as she was about to speak, however, a shiver went down her spine. Alcina jumped off the swing and looked around frantically. "Sui-san, stay here. I think the mazoku are attacking..."

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 3:07 pm
Hayato sniffed the air, frowning now, a growl coming from his throat. The scent were trailing to the Sakanazoku area. "Princess, you stay here as well. Knock some sense into this stupid leader. They are attacking the Sakanazoku, most likely." He started to walk towards the Skanazoku clan area, but stopped.

"Hey Mer-man...If you don't think you can handle to rule, then don't. Don't ever come back. But by not coming back, by not accepting your power, you are just telling everyone that you do not trust yourself." He paused, thinking on his words. "My father was a great clan leader as well. Sometimes I get unconfident...But I do not fear my descisions. I know my choices can be stupid at times, but I know more that the people will trust me on my judgement, and if I fall, I know they will catch me. Trust...it's something you need to give to your clan and to yourself." He chuckled inwardly. He knew he gives some trust, but this was a lie. He didn't trust anyone...well, maybe his clan, but no body else. Or else your life is in danger. Those were his thoughts. Trust someone, and you can die and get hurt, physically and internally.

"If you still don't want to rule, then it's fine with me. I can tell your clan myself, that they need to get a new leader. But they will probably hate you, at least have something against you. They trust you, and you will be breaking their trust. Think on that. But then again, remember those words are coming out of my mouth." With that, he ran as fast as he could, following the scent.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 3:24 pm
Hearing what the wolf kizoku just said, Sui took a second to contemplate to himself. As he saw Hayato disappear within the distance, he took a chance and sighed and mumbled soon after (more to himself than Alcina), "Why does it seem that he always bothers to skip the details that I put in whenever I talk about you, Princess?"

But it amused him quite so. The Sakanazoku Clan was located in the ocean. Sui smiled, wondering what Hayato would do when he reached there.

Leri
Vice Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 3:47 pm
Hayato kept running, and as each step he took he smelled the ocean coming cloer and closer. He growled, looking straight ahead. He hated the mazoku, he would never become friends ever again, let alone trust anyone now, because of them. "I will kill you all...Akira ((itll be the mazoku ex-friend of his's name)) ...I will finish you as well."

((evil Hayato! lol. Well, now he's remembering abt his past! Maybe Ill bring Akira in? Like, when they fight against them in Sakanazoku place. his clan area is "near" Sakanazoku place. lol))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 6:22 pm
((I think you'll have enough problems with Taryn and Bran at the moment, lol... Especially since the mazoku is weak to water... Meaning, I have to bug Sui into accepting his responsibilities... sweatdrop And no, Hayato cannot find Bran at the moment. He's far enough removed and down wind. wink ))

Alcina was really pissed off when Hayato left her there. He was far more likely to get killed than she was. Alcina was the one meant for fighting mazoku, not Hayato. She was about to run after him when she noticed that Sui hadn't moved. "Sui-san, aren't you going to come? I know the Sakanazoku clan is being attacked. I can feel it. Your people are dying. You're not just going to leave them there, are you?"

Bran laughed from his perch above all the action as Taryn electrocuted and killed another worthless mer-person. This was more fun than he had expected! Ah, but now someone was running closer to his minion... "Who can you be..." he asked the unhearing Hayato.

Taryn roared, clawing into it's victim as it slowly died. He took no note of Hayato's appearance. He was still engaged with this victim and didn't need another at the moment.  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 12:52 pm
Sui looked up at Alcina and flung his jacket up. He stood up and caught it on his arm and shrugged, "Maybe."

He watched her go, guessing that she was both frustrated at him and the situation at hand.

Once she was gone like Hayato was, he stretched his arms and walked the other way.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 3:09 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 7:50 pm
((Leri, since Sui is refusing to help out, you should probably bring in Kisuna. Cause Alcina can't defeat him with just her own powers and Hayato has none to speak of, as of yet... Oh, Kaze, did Hayato transform into a wolf? Cause you've got a couple hundred pounds of lion flesh coming at ya...))

Taryn roared as claws dug into his side. He turned away from his victim to face the new opponent. Eyes burning, he leaped at the stranger, teeth headed straight for his opponent's throat.

Alcina was frustrated by Sui's indifference. But she knew better than to just rush into battle. She needed to find the other Stranger, Kisuna, first. Because she had the feeling she couldn't handle this one on her own... "Kisuna-san!" she called out frantically, looking for the other boy.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 4:15 pm
((No, hayato is not transformed yet, just in his human form, but he has deadly claws and stuff. He prefers to fight in human form since he can grab things too. Do you want him to be in wolf form? ^^))

Hayato smirked as he jumped backwards, avoiding the attack. "Heh, is that all you got?" He growled, and leaped at the mazoku once again, using his sharp nails to attack him.  

akeikas
Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 4:26 pm
(Grounded so can't really RP right now--sadly. ~_~ Don't worry. I plan to have this whole storm and tide come in and Sui will come then and rescue the person who will drown in the waters @_@;--it can be anyone. It doesn't matter to me. )

Kisuna raged on the battle and had been there for a while. He was glad to see that Alcina and Hayato had finally appeared, both ready to take on the mazoku. That was great for him... for he secretly felt tired within his hour of war with them. He didn't show it though. He wiped a sweat off his brow and continued on as he released a shower of lightning at the enemies that were coming near Alcina from behind after he heard her call his name.  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games