Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
does it make you a noob if... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:51 pm
No, even noobs coul notice THAT. It might make you blind or slow, though. Actually, the first time I saw the clock tower, I thought it WAS from RE1, but that was before I beat RE1, and didn't know it exploded. But as soon as I saw that the dining room door was in the wrong place, I ruled out that possibility.

Does it make you a noob if you can't solve the Water Sample puzzle without help?  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:34 pm
Not at all. It's ******** hard. But that's why we love it in the first place. biggrin But still. No it doesn't make you a noob. >_>;

Does it make you a noob if you can't find the rocket launcher in the labs in RE3? The one in the locker or whatever that's locked?  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:43 pm
Ahah! See? That's how I know you DID need help the first time around. I remember I didn't need help on it, but I don't remember if I solved it by a fluke or not. Best. Puzzle. Ever.

And umm... That depends. If you got the key and stripped the card on it, but don't know where to go then yes. Otherwise it just makes you a noob for not knowing where to strip the card.

Does it make you a noob if you can't beat RE3 Mercenaries, even with Mikhail?  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:39 am
Sadly I don't know how to answer this one since I never got around playing mercenaries on RE3 myself since back then I could only get rentals from Blockbuster. My time ran out...but I'll have to say yes, based on the "even with..." part.

Does it make you a noob if you din't know what B.O.W. means?  

Alkaizer87

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:10 am
Yeah. Even though it only specifies it a couple of times in the series, it's a pretty household term among the REal fans.

Does it make you a noob if you played RE1 for the first time and haven't heard about RE before, but all the way until the end, you didn't suspect that Wesker would betray you?  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 4:26 am
*Ahem* Few things I need to get off my chest: Pyramid Head = Lameness, and as far as the Spencer Estate replica, I'm sure there were n00bs aplenty who didn't pick up on the fact that it's a replica. Namely, those who had never played the original or only played REmake prior to playing CV. Oh, and the whole explanation of the Lickers was lame. I choose to disregard that bullshit entirely.

And yes, I'd say so. They give you more than enough subtle (not-so-subtle) hints pretty early on throughout the game that point to that fact if you're attentive and you read the files.

Does it make you a n00b if you don't know the name of the author of Keeper's Diary?  

Thee Stranger

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 3:51 pm
No. Last I checked, there isn't one. xd

Btw, how is the Licker explanation lame? They even explain it further with V-ACTs as a middle ground...

And PH is not lame. D:

Does it make you a n00b if you can only excel in RE5 Mercs in Duo/Split-screen, and suck at Solo? (With the exception of BSAA Jill. That handgun is godly when it meets heads.)  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 5:02 pm
Jill should've just used her thighs. rofl  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 8:04 pm
I could've used her thighs! Well, not really. I like real Jill, not REtarded Jill. On that note, I choose not to answer the question since you already know my verdict.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:55 am
Wrong! His name is written on the diary (In the OG RE1, not REmake). It's Peter. Though I wouldn't call you a n00b if you didn't catch that. Just means you probably played RE1 too much.

Why is the Licker explanation lame!? I'll tell you why: Because.

I was never big on PH, and now he's just a tired old meme that's been beaten to death. Now I can't stand him. So ******** Pyramid Head.

But really, I think the Licker explanation is lame because it wasn't actually made or manufactured. I don't know, I just think the whole dead zombie -> Licker thing is kind of lame. Sorry.

And as far as your question, hmm... I guess I'd have to say yes. And Jill's a** and thighs are glorious in RE5. But yeah, I'm still sad that they didn't throw in her S.T.A.R.S. uniform. And it would have been cool to see HUNK again too.

Does it make you a n00b if you think RE1 is sexist because Chris's quest is the more difficult, "man's" way while Jill's the the easier, "woman's" way?  

Thee Stranger

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 9:34 am
AngelaAshford
Jill should've just used her thighs. rofl

She does... >_>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mYOyOmXhDg
Starting at 2:15, both of her moves that utilize... leg power.

@Stranger: Nope. It's kinda true in a way, because Jill also gets help from Burly Barry while Chris has to protect little Rebecca from the big bad hunter. And in REmake, console her as she's the only one who shows any mental stress. Women are not portrayed well in the game.

Oh, and Jill gets a grenade launcher. And she gets the better shotgun (in REmake) early. And she gets the lockpick. And again, like I said, Barry. Hmmm, Capcom. Very hmmm...

Does it make you a noob if you think Jill's Delta outfit in REmake reminds you of Sarah Connor? It just gave me that vibe for some reason...  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 11:53 am
No. lol i got that impression the first time both me and my sis. razz I think Capcom did that on purpose...or accidentally on purpose... hmm....

Does it make you a noob if you wanted Barry to star in the next RE game?  

UmbraGallus

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 2:08 pm
...I might actually have to say yes. :O I mean, by RE5 he'd be 48. So imagine RE6. One of the gameplay elements would be not getting your heart rate up too high or you'll have a heart attack. eek

Does it make you a noob if you wanted Barry in either Mercs (RE3 or RE5)?  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 3:13 pm
No and no. Barry is one of my favorites! I always wanted him to star in his own game! crying And then we got Gaiden... poor Barry. And seeing him in merc mode in any game would have been the s**t. For now, the closest you'll get is multi-card play on RE biggrin S. And it would have been awesome is he showed up at some point in RE5. I thought it would have been cool if they made him the weapons merchant or something. Not like the RE4 merchant where he's all over the place at certain checkpoints, but yeah. And it'd work with his age and everything too.

Does it make you a n00b if you haven't unlocked all the playable characters in multi-card play for RE biggrin S?  

Thee Stranger

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 4:37 pm
Only if you actually DID unlock everything in all the RE games that came out since that time. The REtarded series, I mean. If you unlocked everything in those, yet neglected the one good RE game that's on a handheld system.... Why?

Does it make you a noob if you spent all your ammo and healing trying to kill Lisa the first time you meet her?  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff