Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud Dorms (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

brileone

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:51 am
"ok done."

*brile exits threw a nearby window and heads for the training grounds*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:51 am
Zann took another cloth and started to clean the blood in Brile's dorms, and using Wind Levitation to left furnitures up so he can clean under them.
"This should make it faster."  

iZann

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:52 am
"Finally..." The wind clone released the jutsu and disappeared in a gust of wind, so the real Zann would know that Brile was coming.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:23 pm
futashi enters the dome. his arms where wrap in huge band-aids. "you wanted to see me zann?" he asked.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:04 pm
"Yeah, I've got something for you."
Zann reached to the top of the wardrobe and brought down 2 chisakatanas, one black, one silver.
"My master gave me this pair of chisakatana when I left the dojo to become a shinobi...they're for Nitouryu users, and my master said that if one day I wanted to learn Nitouryu, I should use these swords. Well I never did, and since I broke your swords, I'll give these to you. They're made of chakra metal, and very good swords. The silver one is called Wadō Ichimonji-和道一文字 (The One Road of Harmony), and the black one is called Kitetsu-鬼徹 (Demon cutter). Hope you'll take them, as an apology." Zann handed the swords to Futashi.

(Chisakatana--shorter than a katana, but slightly longer than a kodachi, often used as a pair)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:12 pm
futashi was shock. "wow, thanks. they will do find for me" he said he then grab the swords on the handles. "the grip is fine. the blades are polish into superb handling. means they will never break. i like them." he said, smiling like a little child.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:16 pm
Zann nodded,
"Glad you do. My sword, Tachikaze, is made from the same master smith, and they are all Wazamono grade swords, or "sharp swords". That means they are among the best 21 swords in the world." Zann had a proud expression on his face.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:18 pm
"guess i'll meet him some other time." he said, smirking  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:22 pm
rahenno walks back to his dorm "man, it's been a long while since i been in here." rahenno jumps on his bed and takes his mind off the war, and other matters, and falls asleep  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:23 pm
Zann looked at him with a strange expression, but didn't say anything. He then took out his own katana, and began to polish it, making the blade gleam.  

iZann

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:28 pm
"well, i'll see ya later. got to get to training." he said to zann. and left.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:30 pm
"Yeah same" Zann put down his sword and went to the training grounds.  

iZann

Carbon-kazuma

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:15 am
kenshin walked into his room and went into his sword room i think this one will do kenshin took a sword and left the dorms to go train  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:23 pm
"i haven't been home in a while"

*brile said as he entered his extremely messy room and then jumping into bed and looking at the ceiling*

"there is no place like home"  

brileone

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:23 pm
rahenno walks back to the dorms he heads up the stair and enters his room, and lies on his bed. i dont get it, when i fought against angel i took on a different form of the kyuubi, i had a tail. i wonder what would happen if i got all nine. will....i die? rahenno thought as he just lied there looking at the ceiling  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games