Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans:Without a trace Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which is the better couple
  Beastboy&Raven
  Beastboy&Terra
View Results

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:29 am
Starfire walked towards to Robin and Gemini as she worried for her daughter. "Hm," as she sighed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:33 am
Robin looked around the room. It was bare no furinture or anything. 'Fan out and search the base' he ordered. 'Gemini stay with me' he ordered moving forwards.  

boy arachnid

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:47 am
Before hotspot could reply the poisen took full effect and he fell aspleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:02 am
"Hm, Iceshard bring him," ordered Piosen Fang as she walked away and head back to the base.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:21 am
Raven nodded her head and flew through the base. She opened up a door going into a lab.

Shade made the force-field around Hotspot disappear. He walked after Poison Fang.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:23 pm
Robin began to hurridly shift through a stack of dusty fill cabinets seahrcng through must old files all marked in a wanning rubber stamp top secret. Though none revealed the whereabouts of Arachnid.  

boy arachnid

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:51 pm
Gemini nodded and followed her father. She turned into a dog and started sniffing around everywhere. "Sniff, sniff. Hm, ah," said Gemini as she backed away from something. "Great electricy and dark magic mixed together," she said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:53 pm
Then Starfire followed Raven through the base. She than found a note, a note from Brother Blood. "Raven, come look at this," said Starfire as she held the note in her hand.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:08 pm
Vesta got up "Oh No Hotspot." She looked at Kidflash. "I will be right back." She teleported toward Hotspot. "Drop Him! She looked at Iceshrd, Shade, Poison Fang, And her sister. "You want to take him you have to get threw me." She ran up and grabbed Hotspot before Iceshard grabbed him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:12 pm
Raven walked over to Starfire from the computer she had been looking through. "What does it say?"

Happy that he hadn't dismissed the demon, Shade made a large dark energy hand grab Tetra around the waist. He moved his hand again and the demon he was controlling threw Tetra across the room into the wall. Hotspot dropped to the ground.  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:17 pm
"No I am not leaving without him!" She got up slowly and moved 5 glass shards and threw them at shade pinning him against a wall. She ran back to him and tried to left him up.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:21 am
Robin ceased his fumbling through the filling cbinets and looked up. He observed the desrted lab, obviusously a temporay hideout. As heard Starfire he strided other to them. 'Star waht have youn found ?' he asked anioxusly.

Western hunter smiled as Arachnid was unconisous in his shackles limp and hepless. Five years of work was coming to down this pivital make or break momement.  

boy arachnid

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:40 am
Hotspot woke up and called Kidflash to come using his comunicator. Once kiflashed arrived Hotspot walked over behind Tetra and said,"I'm sorry." He then gently knocked her out and handed her to kidflash as he said,"here take her back to the tower and keep her safe."

Kidflash nodded and before anyone could stop him, he ran back to the tower and placed Tetra on the couch.

Hotspot looked around him and said,"I'm ready. Let's go."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:01 pm
Shade rolled his eyes. He didn't need to move to use his power. All he had to do was tell the demon what to do though hand motions helped. The demon beneath the soil sent up an array of large waves of energy at Hotspot.  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:22 pm
"Shade you take Hotspot instead. And make sure his fire stays down or that piosen that still is in his body ill take affect on him and drain him down. Well, take it out once we get there oh and destroy his comunicator," commanded Piosen Fang.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I found a note from Brother Blood. It says,

Dear Western hunter,

Please take Arachnid from the Titans for I plan to seprate every Titan from each other so I may steel their powers. EaSince your in charge with Arachnid, I'll put the others in charge with the rest of the Titans. And since Turgon the master wants all the Titans to be useless, and that's what we'll do.

Sincerly,
Brother Blood

It appears that he is trying to rid our powers and that Turgon is apart of this sceam," said Starfire.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games