Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
The HighTail Cafe Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
^_^
100%
 100%  [ 97 ]
Total Votes : 97

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:54 pm
Sorry about that everyone.That was kinda random of me,but things are better now.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:56 pm
Anyway...I'm thinking about going to Devry for game simulation and programming,I asked this before but no one saw it cause it was the last post on a page sweatdrop but what I would like to know is if it's a good school for that or not.  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:50 pm
-strolls through the HTC forums and notices something odd-

Wh-What's this? A NEW POST IN THE REVIEWS SECTION?! WOWZERZ! *coughhintcough* XP  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:51 pm
Dark_Dragon_Bagera
Anyway...I'm thinking about going to Devry for game simulation and programming,I asked this before but no one saw it cause it was the last post on a page sweatdrop but what I would like to know is if it's a good school for that or not.

Lol I don't think anybody would really know about it here. I think you'd have better luck looking that up elsewhere yourself sweatdrop and I've always wanted to get more into the gaming industry myself... Just ya I really don't know how I'd do it. I'm not much a computer person myself... The computers tend to hate me gonk but ya you'd have more luck looking on google or search using other engines. A furry chatterbox is kinda a weird place to be looking for said answer sweatdrop sorry for wasting your time... sad

And well I guess I'll add my own little tid-bit of chatter... um.... here lets make this sound heroic or like I'm trying to become the next president or something special like that....

One day I plan to open up an actual cafe that will act as a hangout for any cool furrys! It will serve delicious food and nummy drinks and interesting furry characters will come in and I won't be the only furry in town for once! And it'll have a room free for random traveling furs who need a place to crash for a night or so! It will be amazing! that is all....

P.S. vote for the other fur he's a lot better lookin wink  

Kyle C Fox

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:51 pm
Our guild CB is a great place to ask cause it's somewhat of the guild water cooler if you will.Everyone seems to stop by and chat about stuff.I also asked cause there are quite a few people in the guild that are learning or have ties to the industry.The vice captin shoe is a game programmer himself.It's alright if know one knows though,but ya can't blame me for asking :3  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:07 am
Winterkill Wolf
Dark_Dragon_Bagera

Lol I don't think anybody would really know about it here. I think you'd have better luck looking that up elsewhere yourself sweatdrop and I've always wanted to get more into the gaming industry myself... Just ya I really don't know how I'd do it. I'm not much a computer person myself... The computers tend to hate me gonk but ya you'd have more luck looking on google or search using other engines. A furry chatterbox is kinda a weird place to be looking for said answer sweatdrop sorry for wasting your time... sad

And well I guess I'll add my own little tid-bit of chatter... um.... here lets make this sound heroic or like I'm trying to become the next president or something special like that....

One day I plan to open up an actual cafe that will act as a hangout for any cool furrys! It will serve delicious food and nummy drinks and interesting furry characters will come in and I won't be the only furry in town for once! And it'll have a room free for random traveling furs who need a place to crash for a night or so! It will be amazing! that is all....

P.S. vote for the other fur he's a lot better lookin wink

not going to lie to you, if you make that i am soooo coming and crashing there for sure, sounds really sweet and nice  

Sato Ukie

slayer898

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:41 pm
hey guys here is an interesting story when scotty from star trek died this is what i did ahem

WHOS GONN A BEAM ME UP NOW GOD WHO?!

thank you most people if you watched the show should feel my pain and know who scotty is  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:01 pm
"I DUN'T HAVE THE POWER, CAPTAIN!"lol Scotty was cool.  

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

slayer898

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:07 pm
yes he was  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:52 pm
slayer898
yes he was

Indeed 3nodding  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:04 pm
I shall now start a new random poll(just cause I like my random s**t)

Results of the gender majority areeeeeeeee....

Male65%
Female30%
Trans5%  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:10 pm
Meh. >.<  

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

slayer898

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:07 pm
guys this is my new fursona completly redone to my likeing not whjat i think others would think is cool User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:08 pm
It's cute :3  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

slayer898

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:16 pm
i know it matches my personality perfectly  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games