Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
anthro high Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zeldrick

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:54 pm

They all then looked at Zeldrick's brother.

"Well, brother, lead on."

A smile broadened on his brother's face, as he motioned them to follow. "Please, call me Lucian. We'll take my car." They followed Lucian out to the parking lot, and then to his cop car. "I know just the place. A one that cops usually go to. Hop in."
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:38 am

"Oh s**t now I remember you.... Took me in a couple years ago for stealin'. .___.;; I remember this car well..." Kyubi wasn't comfortable getting in the car. And by force of habit, he held his hands behind his back, and sat like that till they drove off. ".... jesus I'm slow.. x.x"

XxKyubi_KunxX

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:38 am

Gail cast a sidelong glance at Kyubi when they entered the car, arching an eyebrow. "You were a theif?"
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:40 am

Lucian looked over his shoulder from the drivers seat at Kyubi and analyzed his face. ".... oh yea! I remember you! Psh... you should be glad we let you out the week after, only because you were pretty much groveling to come home. Hehe, I wouldn't blame you. I wouldn't want to stay in a cell at your age either." He stuck his tongue out and turned on the car, then started to drive out of the hospital parking lot and then on the road.

Zeldrick

XxKyubi_KunxX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:48 am

User Image

Kyubi sighed and then looked at Gail. "Yeah... I have done alot of s**t during my life... =_= Been arrested 5 times.. god that's how became bi... =_= i hate being in a cell with guys now..." Kyubi then looked up at Lucain. "mmm........ It's not my fault my house had been burnt down the day before and I needed money and food.. =.="
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:28 pm

*johanna looked at everyone then at teh cop car* ummm...*looks in the back seat then gets in, feeling a little weird and scared at the same time.* where is this place we are going to?

MoonSilver777

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:57 pm

Gail put a comforting arm around Johanna, holding her protectively. "Don't worry. It's just down the street. and if we go any further..." He glanced sidelong at the driver. "Well... Then we get out of the car."
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:09 pm

Kyubi glared at Gail holding his arm around Johanna. He then smiled deviously, and then whispered quietly to Gail. "So I'm guessing you like Johanna too? Well, don't think your getting her without a fight..."

XxKyubi_KunxX

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:31 pm

Gail turned his gaze on Kyubi, half glaring and mouths Not the time to him. Truth was, the hold was purely protective right now. If something happened, he could pull Johanna into him, or cover her, or in the extreme circumstance, pull her against his body and leap out of the car through the window.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:53 pm

*looks at gail and kyubi* whats wrong? *keeps looking around and thinks to myself*did zeldricks brother know about my family being robed by a catbulgerler *sighs* hope we get there soon...

MoonSilver777

XxKyubi_KunxX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:53 pm

((Yes and what do all those have occuring in them? in all of them she is touching you in some way. ;P It maybe protective, but still... i be jealous... i'm not sure why i'm jealous... i'm taken.. x.x why am i rambling on??? gah! why won't asuka join the guild?? ;.; she never post anyway..))
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:15 pm

*johanna sighs and closes her eyes. she think if she took a nap it would clear her head of the bad memories that the cop car is bringing to her.*

MoonSilver777

Zeldrick

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:24 pm

Lucian kept on driving, scanning the road and all. Keeping alert. "It's just a diner on the other side of town. No worries."
Zeldrick glanced in the backseat, and saw Gail holding onto Johanna. Then he slumped in the front passenger seat and sighed. Lucian looked at Zeldrick, and gave a small frown, then looked back at the road, continuing to drive.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:28 pm

*starts to wimper with all the bad memories. begans to cry and wiggle in gails arms.* i dont feel well...i want out im scared!

MoonSilver777

TobiasRedFox

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:42 pm

Xvior and seth were pushed into the path of the cop car. "Goddamned thieves!" he yelled after them. Seth saw the car and pushed xavior back to the sidewalk. Seth prepaired for the hit as the car approached closer
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games