Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Enigma (Starting and Always accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zinkatwo

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 1:50 pm
Karin sat in a funny childish way and rubbed her eyes, "Its ok ill stay awake with you, i dont really sleep much, im already rested ha ha, umm, can i ask you a few questions.......if you dont mind?" kain kinda got onto all fours and crawled twords Rin lazily.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 1:53 pm
"Go ahead..." Rin watched as Karin came closer, slightly curious on what she wanted to know about her. If they were trivial, she had no problem answering them. It was those more personal questions that she would have to decide upon telling her or not.  

Sharkpups24

Zinkatwo

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 1:58 pm
"Well, its kinda obvious that the boys have powers, in a way, but i dont know about you or Victoria, and im guesing you know about me, so i was just wondering if you could explain it all to me, ill do the same, promise." she sat verry close to Rin hoping she would answer.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:05 pm
"Oh, that...During battle or even not, we have these odd abilities over certain elements that are used. The thing is, they don't usually stop there..." Rin explained, looking at Karin coming closer blankly. Was she one who could be trusted? There was a chance that she already knew and it would not hurt to tell. She just had to wait and see. "Odd little things like healing and the like... You know all of this already, but how they work is just as puzzling."  

Sharkpups24

Zinkatwo

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:12 pm
Karin smiled, "yeah, i can probobly help with this, and that book you have should also help, its ok, ill tell you everything, i work for a group, it is lead by a man who has run across a large peice of the shards that all of you posses, he used the power and has become drunk with it, he wants all of your shards to rebuild the stone, this stone is called the Enigma, well actually the power is, but the power is sealed in the stone, and it was broken up and cattered, the shards were drawn into young children, like all of you, this lets you control the world around you, im not sure if what you can do is bassed on the stone, or your soul, it is still unknown." Karin stoped and took a breath, she was shaking with fear, she knew she was not allowed to give away these secretes.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:20 pm
"I knew it...Why do you follow us if you are working for him?" Rin could sense her fear but she was more occupied on figuring out just who's side she was on. Karin knew an incredible amount about the shards and worked for the same one who targeted them in the first place. Yet she had not attacked them when she could have...  

Sharkpups24

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:21 pm
{{OMGOODNESS WHAT THE FRENCH TOAST> I WAS TRYIN TO READ ALL THE PAGES BUT THIS IS TOO MUCH I NEED A RECAP!!!!!!!!!!!! sweatdrop gonk scream sweatdrop !}}  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:24 pm
"Well, im not sure, i actually just found you on accident, and later when i saw you with the book i thought you might have been the chosen, so i wanted to tag along to find out, if you were, i was going to kill all of you and take the shards, but then we were attacked, and i made a sper of the moment decision to stay with you guys, and now the organization probably thinks im a traitor, so im a target now just as much as you are, im actualy glad im here, you guys need help incase you get attacked again." She waited to let Rin soak it all in.  

Zinkatwo

Zinkatwo

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:27 pm
((RECAP: ok, the chossen got attacked and the Evil ppl ran away after a good fight, Karin is stuck with the chossen, and is explaining to Rin everything, not to much happened, untill about now.))  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:32 pm
"...I understand. As long as you don't betray us, it's perfectly fine...Besides, I think you already have the approval from some of us." The corners of Rin's mouth twitched upwards in amusement, thinking that it was going to be a lot of fun to have Karin along with them. She was certainly an interesting one, but was not off the hook so easily just yet.  

Sharkpups24

Zinkatwo

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:36 pm
Karin smiled and laied on Rins leg, "so what do you want to ask me?" she said as she closed her eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:40 pm
"Yeah...Why did you work for a man like that?" Rin asked, curious to see why anyone would. Obviously he would take away her powers to increase his own one day once all the others were collected. At least, that's what she would do if she was some power-hungry freak.  

Sharkpups24

Sunshine-Girl22

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:42 pm
Secretly, Victoria was listening. I thought Rin had common sense, Victoria thought. She dreadfully went back to sleep.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:45 pm
"Well he was the one to give me the power, so i guess i thought it would be fun." she snuggled into her leg a bit more, "I guess that it isnt the best reason, but i had nothing better to do."  

Zinkatwo

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:46 pm
Azumi came out of the wood to the others. "You guy keep leaving me behind" she said sadly. Her eyes didn't have there usual intensity and they were light blue. She sat next to Rin. Her head fell on Rin's shoulder. "So what happened while I was away" she mummered.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games