Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Inazuma Mountain[2nd entrance] (Crater) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:06 pm
Phi jump up to dogde the attack. He then headed towards the hill. He annoced, "Every Assassin, retreat. We'll deal with this later. Let go!" Phi said as he walk off.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:29 pm
____~ Jedi Uchiha~____

Jedi Phoenix Uchiha - Clouds Master of Darkness
Cloud - Sannin/ Assassin

User Image

the sand was blasted through as a giant red dragon appeared through the sand protecting jedi and the others by using his big body and wings. suddenly the dragon lifted off anf flew away from the village. He had grabbed Kazuma with his tail so that he'd not be left behind.

User Image

User Image"I am the Darkness and the darkness is death."User Image

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:52 pm
Kazuma's demon chakra vanished as he clambered out of the dragons tail, he walked to the front of the dragon in the middle of it's wing joints and sat down.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:15 pm
User Image ///°/// K A Z U O ///°///
"The power of my crystals is shown through my strength."
Chunin of Cloud

(Irish we are in a crystal dome.)

After the assassins retreat Kazuo drops the dome and rises from the earth focusing chakra into his feet. "Well...that was easy..."

User Image
"My eye represents the color of my crystals..."
User Image  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:21 pm
____^ PYRO^ ____

"Wasnt as hard as I thought but we will have to keep our gaurd up for now on" Pyro said falling to the ground turning back to normal and screaming in pain then fainting

User Image

User Image

The Konton Bloodline
User Image

Fire is never a gentle master

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:12 pm
User Image ///°/// K A Z U O ///°///
"The power of my crystals is shown through my strength."
Chunin of Cloud

Kazuo watches Pyro have his fit. "Aww crap." Kazuo picks up Pyro and makes a one handed handsign and they both disappear leaving small green sparkling crystals floating slowly to the earth in their place.

User Image
"My eye represents the color of my crystals..."
User Image  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

D a i j b

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:08 pm
((O_O'''' WTF? SO RANDOM!!))

_ - _ - _Daisuke Hyouton_ - _ - _

Do you have somebody to fear?...

Daisuke watched everyone leave. He sort of had a sense of accomplishment, but at the same time he felt useless. His hands were numb from Jedi's damn clone. He looked at them and watched the dragon fly off into the thin air.
Daisuke walked away from the old mountain ((crater)) and headed for the hospital to see if Pyro was ok.

... You do now!

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:13 pm
((wtf?!? WHY ON EARTH did you guys simply vanish? Regardless....when my busyness is finished I shoul dcome for you..oh well lol))  

Shruikan Tenshi

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:32 am
(probaly cause i used the suna jutsu i know to make the field work for me, giving me control of the very land they stood on...)  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:11 am
((Wings I turned a lot of it into desert glass))  

irishshamrock12

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 1:09 pm
((i dont think you turned the 1 mile Squared area, (including underground) though did ya?))

Jake seemed to walk out of the city through the, Now, crator route, heading to a location, which to others, would seem to lead no-where.

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:28 pm
Susumu has her eternal sharingan activates and is constantly leaking out slight amounts of chakra into water vapor in order to detect this strange chakra presence she felt at the Kumo graveyard. She turns off her eternal sharingan when out of the crater the land becomes easier to follow the chakra trail like a huge sign saying GO THIS WAY. She bounces along the chakra path, speeding towards the end. of her journey.

Eris5

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:09 pm
Sorcam walked in, leading a group of thirty-six survivors from one of the towns in the lightning country that was polluted severely. It had taken Sorcam four days to get there and back.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:02 am
Kami was In a bush near the crater.
Hmm well this is complicated, they make it hard to enter with out noticing me... He said and grinned, of course it wasn't really a problem to him. He sank to the ground, he would be in the village in no time.  

3Rton

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 8:32 pm
Kazuo runs through the entrance into cloud village. "I could use some sort of new weapons I heard of one here in the cloud village." Kazuo heads towards the weapon forge.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff