Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini & The Teen Titans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you be?
Hero
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Villian
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:03 am
The figure kept his motuh firmly shut as he sturggled agaisnt the bonds he fired two rangs in Raven and Fox faces forming a rock material other thier faces . (Not sure if this is possible or right correct me if not) The bonds disapered as Ravens lost her concetration. He turned his attention to his captors using his bo-staff his smashed the one with the cloak (Raven) upwards in the stomach and cutting the other (Fox) across the stomach beofre kicking her into a table smahing it into pieces. He grabbed his cloak donning it he left.
He left the room sealing it with the same rock material. They were trapped for now.

'Hold it little boy' Arachnid barred the way in front of the kid. 'You ain't going now where till you finish your deserst' Arachnid swung his web blades around his hands.

The figure starred at him blankly responding to his challenge pulling out his short swords. He waited for him to make the first move.
Arachnid leapt into the air bringing his blade down upon swipping from the left and the right trying to cacth him off guard.

The figure was amazed by his oponenets four hands but didn't allow that to sway him morhing his baldes in a double edged staff as he struggled to block each swipe as he tired to push him back.

Scott summoned a cloud landing down Epona. The saddle was uncomfortable but the horse seemed OK with his presence. He gripped the reins tight. He tapped the horse making it move forward.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:09 am
Robin began to gently stoke Sunflower who neighed weakly as she munched looking affectionatilty at Robin. Robin stepped backwards not wanting to be licked. He not looked back hoping Scott would be Ok.

Spider-robin appeared on scene. He pulled shot line taking grip on the hooded figurers foot and smashed him into a cupbaord full of china. As the figure made impact thier a loud ear-splitting SMASH.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:26 am
The figure lay on the floor sprawled and motionless and out cold his cloak covering his weapon lay beside him.

Arachnid nodded gratefully at Spider-robin noticing how he's sealed the kicthen. He went to push it open put the door had seemed to have put on a ton. He moved blasting the doors of their hinges. He gapsed seing the girls covered in the smae strange substnace. He hoped this wouldn't hurt. He charged the web blades relasign a weak blast it broke away the substance and on Fox and Ravens faces. He helped Fox up from the remains of the table slowly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:42 am
Aquarius looked down at Athena and said,"Hey are you ok."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:56 am
"Um...yea just a headache." Athena looked at him trying not to let him worry. "I will be find." As she did a fake smile toward him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:53 am
Aquarius sat down beside her and said,"Ok if your sure your allright."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:06 am
"Yea...I think I just need some fresh air." Athena smiled at him and got up. "You want to come?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:10 am
Aquarius stood up and said,"Sure."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:15 am
Arachnid saw the cut on Fox's stomach and gasped worried about it. 'Fox are you OK ?. What happened ?' he knew it was annoying but he didn't understand what had happeend and the cut looked pretty bad. He moved other swicthing the radio off the music irritaing him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:32 am
Spider-robin placed the knocked out intuder on his back wrapping one catious around him just incase he kicked off again. The cloak and the dark masked alot of his appearnace as the dark constatnly reformed his appearance. Espcailly since he'd smashed the lights so they couldn't work odd. He entered the kicthen seing the smashed table. 'Gotta place we could keep the sleeping blumbler ?' he jerked a thumb at the inturder on his back.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:35 am
"Ok." Athena grabbed his hand and flew out a window onto the roof.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:42 am
Aquarius smiled as they landed on the roof and said,"Wow the view up here is amazing."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:45 am
Athena smiled. "When I was little I would always lay on the grass and watch the clouds go by. I loved to imagine they were animals." Athena laid down and wathed the clouds go by.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:48 am
Arachnid noticed the damage to the table,window and the strange substance the intruder had employed. Thier was deffinately something odd about this burgular and that cut on Fox's stomach didn't look good.  

boy arachnid

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:53 am
Aquarius smiled and laid down beside Athena as said,"Me and leo still do that.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games