Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:46 pm
Sighs and walks over to the window as all of the stuff was happening."Selenia stop asking so many question, let them answer one before you go to another" she sayy's before sitting on the window sill with her legs hanging outside the room. "You'll scare them if your not careful" she say's with a sigh "Your more on edge then everyone else because you want to know who or what is in the mansion, everyone else doesn't really mind". Smilling Haru opens her book again and starts to read once more.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:17 pm
*selenia looked at haur kinda discused stare you werent there when HURTERS EXISTED! so of couse im going to ask rapied questions to people ive never seen before cupled with the fact that the man in the cloak with going to spill blood all over the floor with his SWORD and then there was also that fact that its of why we have the training ground in the 1st place is that you want to fite take it outside !*
*selenia also said to haru earlier keara let out a whale that shook the mansion so natrualy i thought she was being KILLED so i flash step over there half way across the mansoin to where she was and she wasnt being killed she was standing over a baby crib and then on top of all that she ignored me when i asked her why she whaled like that! so i left then being upset from that and as a cuple days earlier before that there is this thing or person or what have roaming the mansoin freely we dont know if it dangerus or not or what inten it has for being here so OF COURSE WHEN I HEAR THE START OF A FITE IM GOING TO YELL AT THEM NAD TELL THEM TO TAKE IT OUTSIDE ! im not normaly like this and you know that haru where was the 1st place i took you huh was i not a lady when we meet did i not show you around and help you find your permante room did i also not give you a blue rose with one of my favorite books as a welcome gift a lady is intitled to one break of charater once in a while and on top i appalouged to him when i saw that he did as i asked . i just dont see the used of carrieing wapones in the house ?! and did i also not help you with the change ?selenia look at haru im sorry if that was long winded .*

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:41 am
Yawning Haru hisses slightly and looks over at Selenia "Ok, look i'm not saying that it's bad that your asking questions, but sometimes you have to wait and see. Also one of the is human and the other I think vampire" she say's with another yawn while looking over her book at them all. "There may have been vampire hunters but don't you think they would have already known about this mansion and come to see if there were any vampires here" Haru questions her with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:38 am
Hethrus stayed on the belcony pressed into the shadows, the only thing visible about him was the slight red glow of his eyes and the red gem on the hilt of his sword at shined slightly in the moon light.He stay ready in case something happened and he need to rush into battle.His hand had still not left the hilt of the sword although he left it in the holster.10000 years of fighting to survive have taught him that no where was ever safe and to always be alert.His red eyes glowed brighter as he saw something move in the distance.  

Hethrus

itzmekupid

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:39 pm
Kai sat still and looked at them while they talk. Kai wanted to kill them right there and than. Kai's sword was still shaking and glowing. But Kai wasn't sure if they are bad or not. Kai stood up and walked right through them and jumps on top of the roof and ran towards a light.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:09 pm
*selenia gigled at the fact that haur hissed at her *
*selenia look at haur well if it was a human they should know better than to be in a mansoin full of vampires *
*selenia said to haru the hunters have found this place along ago but hopefully there all extingta now and have you forgotten how old im am selenia said with a cocked eye brow ?i i was there when it happend! scream *
*selenia look over at the man in the cloak you can come out of the shadows im not going to hurt you but i would like to know your name sir !*
*selenia said i would also like to know when you started living here if you would like to tell me ?!*
*selenia look over the rail down at the guy on the couch as for you if you are human you should know better *

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

Hethrus

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:17 pm
Hethrus didn't turn around, he kept his eyes looking off in the distance but he left out a small hiss. "My names Hethrus and I've been coming and going from this place or about a month...".  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:24 pm
*selenia looked kinda sad well hethrus theres no need to be rude crying and youve gotten passed me for a month very impressive i know everybody that live in this mansion *
*selenia said to hethrus im name is selenia de la fey but you can just call me selenia there no need to be so guraded with me or haru i see the need for volince here this mansion is a safe haven ......now anyways its is from what i know hunters dont exist anymore there no need to fite any more
you can relaxe here if you want !*
*selenia said to hethurs please come out of the shadow so i can clearly see how you look *
*selenia said would you like a cup of blood ?*

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

Hethrus

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:59 pm
Hethrus turned to selenia, his eyes glowing brighter red then before "There are still hunters...I ran into a few on my way here tonight...I survive by not letting people see my face so I can not be tracked...It's not you...I just don't trust anyone....After people who have claimed to love you try to kill you...It's impossible to trust again....".  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:56 pm
*selenia look shooked at hethrus there cant be and even if there were there would only be like 2 or 3 the real hunter havent been around for a hundered or more years and on top of which you can trust me im vampire im just like you ....... waIT WHAT YOU RAN INTO HUNTER ON THE WAY HERE have far away are they from here ? i must alert master kayin
but who were these people were they human if they were nowonder you cant trust a word human says ,but then againe there are those rear human they i do trust but they all die so fast .... why did they try to kill you ??? why would anybody try to kill you and please selenia extending her hand into the shadow turn off your and go back to your real color please selenia s-l-o-w-l-y walked thethrus she i have no wepons in hand selenia showing him both side of her hands can i see your face fine you wont come out then ill go into the shadow where i can see you .*
*selenia walked closer then stop right before the being of the shadow hethrus was hiding in selenia asked hethrus can i come closer to you hethrus?*

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:03 pm
Shing Haru looks over at Selenia "Selenia, stop being so pushy if he doesn't want to show you his face that's his chose. If he wants to show you his face he'll show it to you when he wants, it's not always up to you to decide." She say's with a yawn. stretching a bit she closes her book and stands up and looks around "It's nice to meet you Hethrus, i'm Haru" Haru say's with another yawn "i'm going to get something to eat anyone want anything".  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:11 pm
Hethrus pulls his hood down,his long brown hair falls to his eyes, his face is covered by years of battle scars,his red eyes dimmed a little."Many of you hide here not knowing what really happens...there is more then 2 or 3 hunters left...I ran into a group of more then 30 and managed to kill a few but there is many more...".  

Hethrus

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:08 pm
*selenia looked at haru and nooded and backed off quickly*
*selenia looked at hethrus im sorry its just that 500 curiosty get the better of you somethings haru is right when you want to show me you will and how can there be 30 hunter there have been that many iin hundered yrs of so...!*
*selenia said well then i better go find kayin and a cuples other beside my self and go check it out if there really is that many we better take care of them faster and kill without mercury because if they find the mansion there will brun it down and killed everybody inside it man women and child there is a part of the mansion that is off limits and cant be found unless you know whwere to look its the wepons dugon that where everybody that come here put there wepons for safe keeping until such a time that they are need again such as a time like this if what your saying is true then they are need again .*

*selenia looked at hethrus deep in the eyes are you sure there was 30 hunters cause idont want to get the house in a state of panic or war i dont have to ! *

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:21 pm
Hethrus's eyes flash brighter red and he hisses."I know what I saw!There is no need to bring everyone out and cause a problem...I will go out and kill the hunters...".He jumps down from the belcony and heads to the door, drawing his sword.  

Hethrus

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:48 pm
Watching them Haru sighs before walking back over to Selenia and pulling her out of the room "If your going to go and tell Kayin then go and do it so you don't have to keep worrying" she say's with a sigh. "It'll be interesting to see what will unfold"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games