Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: The Grim Future Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Titan?
Robin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Starfire
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Raven
46%
 46%  [ 6 ]
Cyborg
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Beast Boy
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

l_uke

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:20 pm
"Stay away from her!"Sora yelled.He rushed at Crystal and pushed her away."Trixie,Are you okay?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:33 pm
Crystal looked at Sora. "She killed my friend i had to try to kill her back."

Trixie looked at Sora. "Uh...ya." She said breathing deeply.  

ElectricCandii

l_uke

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:51 pm
"I dont care if she killed ANYONE!"Sora said.He was exploding with anger.He lit his hand on fire and punched Crystal in the stomach."Stay away from me and her or i will KILL all of you!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:55 pm
Crystal fell to the ground in pain. She grabbed some water and dumped it over her. She ran up and attacked him from behind. "If you just left us alone nothing would have happened.  

ElectricCandii

l_uke

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:00 pm
"We have to kill you.All you ever do is get in the WAY!"Sora said.He moved out of the way and lit the surrounding area on fire.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:04 pm
Crystal ran to Haru. "We have to lea..." Her breathe was getting weaker from the fire.  

ElectricCandii

l_uke

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:11 pm
"No.Dont leave.Stay here so i can kill you!"Sora said."Trixie,do you want me to kill them now?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:13 pm
Trixie smiled at him and nodded.

Crystal looked at Sora. "You want to kill me? I would like to see you try!"  

ElectricCandii

l_uke

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:22 pm
"Famous last words."Sora was completly on fire and rushed at Crystal with a sword made of fire.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:23 pm
Crystal eyes wided. She teleported behind him.  

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:32 pm
Persephone left in the shadows following Fang.

~~~~~~~~~~

Starfire saw what was coming from down below and so she burned what ever was coming to her. Then Starfire flew away from it and towards where Nightwing, Iris, and Gemini were still fighting Oracle. She threw a starbolt at Oracle and said, "Back away from my daughter and do not hurt her like that again." She had anger in her voice and eyes.

Iris backed away from Oracle as she saw Starfire threw a starbolt at Oracle.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:06 am
Oracle was hit by Starfire's blast but did not attack her back for Bloodbane would be angry if she hit Starfire. So instead she used ehr dark magic to grab Iris and throw her towards Nightwing.

Then Gemini got up, took out her sword and headed towards for Oracle and was about to strike Oracle at the side when. . .

Oracle took her sword out to block the attack from Gemini. Then they both began to sword fight.

"Your fight is with me Oracle not my family," said Gemini.

"What, family. All I see is a worthless broken up team or family or what ever you call it. Looks like you are all weak with out the whole team togehter now are you guys. Hmhmhm," said Oracle as she sneered evily. Then Oracle tried to blow Gemini off balance.

Gemini took he dagger with the other hand that Oracle stabbed her with and stabbed Oracle on the arm for it had Gemini's blood on it.

"Ah!" screamed Oracle in pain as she fell to the ground.

Then Gemini said, "Pay back." She than jumped up in the air and kicked Oracle in the face when Oracle looked up. She than pointed her sword towards Oracle's neck.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:28 am
Raven surrounded Fang with her dark energy and flung him hard into the wall. "We don't want you here. Leave now." She said to him in an angry voice.

~~

Nightwing sidestepped Iris and grabbed her arm, so she didn't hit the floor. Nightwing walked over to Gemini and Oracle.

Bloodbane made a large shadow surround Oracle and pull her into the ground. The shadow rose up and put Oracle down beside him. A large shadowy snake rose from the shadows in the room and flew at Gemini.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:13 pm
"Thanks Nightwing," said Iris. "Huh, Gemini."

Starfire went infront of Gemini and blocked the shadows away from her and her friends. After all her powers were like light. She than threw a big blast of starbolts towards Bloodbane and Oracle that made them blast out of the place.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:20 pm
Crystal ran to Haru. "We have to leave!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
Fang got back up and teleported behind raven. And grabbed a board and hit Raven over the head making her knock out. "Sorry Raven. Persephone Ready lets go?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games