Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheel of Time Guild: Discussion and RP

Back to Guilds

Tags: Wheel of Time, roleplay, fantasy, books, discussion 

Reply -RP- Andor
Caemlyn Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:44 pm
Color Me Fubar

"What makes you think I have a soul to lay down for him?" Sielle asked, a sudden empty smile flitting across her face. Her tone was suddenly void of emotion, and she let the silence blanket her before shrugging.
"I have no choice in the matter anymore," she informed him. She raised an eyebrow - she was sure this man would try to make off with something on his own. As long as it wasn't anything Djevik would want, so be it. If so...let him learn what it mean to cross a Myrddraal. Maybe it would humble him some.

"And that's what I find most amusing." Dorian said, chuckling. "You would. You do have a choice. You could butcher the lot of them. But you bow and scrape, you fret so over gaining his favor." His arrogance was saying he could do exactly the same, but the little bit of common sense he had left at times like these told him something was different obout Djevik.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:46 pm
Heavy-Metal-Hippie
Cobain grunted, suddenly furious again. He started to stand up. "Bloody woman and her flaming-" Cobain stopped suddenly, his eyes going wide. He had lost the mask in his anger. "Oh, my." He breathed, an odd look coming over his face. "Oh, Light." He sat back down suddenly and tried desperately to cover the bond again.

"What is wrong with you?" Kiae asked, making a face. Shrugging, she went back to staring in the darkness, waiting for Andurael or Anthenor to return.
"He took that rather well, didn't he?" the voice sneered. "Can never see you again, and that's his reaction?"
"Shut up," Kiae muttered. "Why are you here?"
She was met with silence, and sighed.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:50 pm
((New Order))
Heavy-Metal-Hippie
"And that's what I find most amusing." Dorian said, chuckling. "You would. You do have a choice. You could butcher the lot of them. But you bow and scrape, you fret so over gaining his favor." His arrogance was saying he could do exactly the same, but the little bit of common sense he had left at times like these told him something was different obout Djevik.

(Hippie! Remember to mark it as New Order!)

"I fret?" Sielle repeated, and startled the man by actually laughing. "I fret?" she said again, and allowed herself another laugh. "I am a Tinker, a Darkfriend, and a Wilder," she informed him, her tone still amused. "But most importantly of all, I am a survivor."
She paused, and eyed the man. "So I humble myself a little. What do I get in return? Power, life, freedom. Not a bad trade, for a little humility." She shrugged. She failed to mention the freedom wasn't exactly what she wanted. But it was better than death.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:52 pm
Color Me Fubar

"What is wrong with you?" Kiae asked, making a face. Shrugging, she went back to staring in the darkness, waiting for Andurael or Anthenor to return.
"He took that rather well, didn't he?" the voice sneered. "Can never see you again, and that's his reaction?"
"Shut up," Kiae muttered. "Why are you here?"
She was met with silence, and sighed.

"Can you, um, help me with something?" Cobain asked desperately, failing to re-mask the bond. He swallowed hard, trying to calm himself. "Can you do something- anything- to deaden this bond? Please?"  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:55 pm
Color Me Fubar
((New Order))
(Hippie! Remember to mark it as New Order!)

"I fret?" Sielle repeated, and startled the man by actually laughing. "I fret?" she said again, and allowed herself another laugh. "I am a Tinker, a Darkfriend, and a Wilder," she informed him, her tone still amused. "But most importantly of all, I am a survivor."
She paused, and eyed the man. "So I humble myself a little. What do I get in return? Power, life, freedom. Not a bad trade, for a little humility." She shrugged. She failed to mention the freedom wasn't exactly what she wanted. But it was better than death.

((My bad, forgot. sweatdrop And I gotta head to bed soon, damnit all...))
"The power to carry out errands? The freedom to stare at the ground all day, waiting for someone else to command you? What kind of life is that?" Dorian demanded, irritated that he couldn't figure this woman out. Normally he would be able to peer into one's mind without them even knowing.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:59 pm
Heavy-Metal-Hippie
"Can you, um, help me with something?" Cobain asked desperately, failing to re-mask the bond. He swallowed hard, trying to calm himself. "Can you do something- anything- to deaden this bond? Please?"

"Sudden desperation is new for you, Cobain," Kiae remarked in amusement, raising an eyebrow. "Realize what a Green is like, did you?" She kept herself from smiling, and shrugged.
"Distance dims it. I could knock you out, although I'm not sure if that dims the Bond or not," she added with a slight frown. She'd have to ask Andurael to try that out for her.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:02 pm
((New Order))
Heavy-Metal-Hippie
((My bad, forgot. sweatdrop And I gotta head to bed soon, damnit all...))
"The power to carry out errands? The freedom to stare at the ground all day, waiting for someone else to command you? What kind of life is that?" Dorian demanded, irritated that he couldn't figure this woman out. Normally he would be able to peer into one's mind without them even knowing.

"The power to make others sweat merely because I'm near them," Sielle said slyly. "The freedom to do as I wish, when I wish it. A long leash is not so bad, given the master," she amended. "And no one else commands me," she snapped. "Only Djevik - and he very little. He may own me, but he knows I am far more useful than an arrogant brute like you."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:03 pm
Color Me Fubar

"Sudden desperation is new for you, Cobain," Kiae remarked in amusement, raising an eyebrow. "Realize what a Green is like, did you?" She kept herself from smiling, and shrugged.
"Distance dims it. I could knock you out, although I'm not sure if that dims the Bond or not," she added with a slight frown. She'd have to ask Andurael to try that out for her.

((This is my last post for the night... Have fun with whatever it is you crazy kids are doin these days. mrgreen ))
"In that case, I-" He gasped, face flaming, and made a truly spectacular face. "I think the bloody woman knows." He muttered. "Whatever works, Kiae. I'm begging you, this is flaming torture."  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:48 pm
Heavy-Metal-Hippie
((This is my last post for the night... Have fun with whatever it is you crazy kids are doin these days. mrgreen ))
"In that case, I-" He gasped, face flaming, and made a truly spectacular face. "I think the bloody woman knows." He muttered. "Whatever works, Kiae. I'm begging you, this is flaming torture."

She merely sat back, a satisfied and amusmed smile on her face. "Ah, revenge can be so sweet. And to think, I just wanted to tie you up and let the wolves have you. If you didn't escape first," she added, her tone far-too pleasent, one Cobain had learned to fear well.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:31 am
Anthenor again found himself looking at the night sky. He never did like how a fire dimmed the stars and the moon was crescent shape, light enough to be beautiful, but every constellation could be seen tonight. Suddenly he remembered he was holding a heavy lot of wood. He looked back to the camp when Andurael took down the hood to his shifting cloak and made himself jump. "Don't bloody do that."

"From what I gather Kiae is fed up with the Green sister and we are going back to hunting the New Order." Andurael took one look at the load of wood and lightened much of it from Anthenor. "Come, we'll head back to the camp."

Anthenor then followed Andurael back to Kiae position. It did not take long to figure the Esole moved away a little. "That witch afraid of us? You know I learned that term still applies to some Aes Sedai. " He paused. "I hear we're moving out." He looked at Cobain and then back to Kiae. "Bad time?"  

Anthenor Grimoire

x_Matrim_Cauthon_x

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:23 am
((Im posting now so i dont have to try and type tired. this is, my character, vanishing.))

As soon as she slept, Melthin slowly ebbed his way out of her grip. He knew she would wake if she became cold, which lead him to leave his traveling cloak over her. with a kiss on her forehead and his clothes finding their rightful place, he dashed silently into the night. Im going to find that owl...perhaps then i'll see if I can study some plant life. It would be interesting to see a plant move to my will. He quickly vanished out of site, Nothing left behind besides his coat which lay on the sleeping Esole.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:38 am
Ethin looked behind him to see that everyone but Esole and that man were gathered around Kiae. He wondered what they were talking about so he made his way over to them. "Pardon Aes Sedai, but would you like to finish our conversation from earlier? I fear I spoke without due respect while a little heated but now I feel I have cooled enough to discuss those personal matters." Ethin said calmly.  

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:18 am
Kiae sighed in relief as Andurael and Anthenor arrived, and shook her head. "Not a bad time at all," she assured them, adjusting her skirts to move out of the way for the wood.
She looked up in surprise as Ethin approached, and some sympathy filled her eyes as she watched him. "It must be difficult, having an Aes Sedai so heedless of you," she thought. Hearing his words, she raised an eyebrow.
"There is nothing to discuss, unless you have something to say," she informed him calmly. "My decision is made - I am taking my Warder and leaving at dawn. Anthenor will come as well, if he chooses."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:49 am
Color Me Fubar

She merely sat back, a satisfied and amusmed smile on her face. "Ah, revenge can be so sweet. And to think, I just wanted to tie you up and let the wolves have you. If you didn't escape first," she added, her tone far-too pleasent, one Cobain had learned to fear well.

"You don't mean that." Cobain said, shaking his head and ignoring the other three. He knew that voice, though, and remembered it with a certain dread.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Anthenor Grimoire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:10 am
"And of course I choose to follow." Anthenor added in with a nod to Kiae that was a 'thank you for leaving it up to me" nod.  
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games