Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
>>One is Forsaken, But Can You Forgive Me?<<[[Open]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe this?
  No, I can't, how can this happen? Aren't we having the Olympics there?
  I can. Everywhere is desperate, we can't just see it.
  >>cries<<
View Results

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:13 pm
"Oh, Sorry, Mimi. I was just about to cook something...what would you like?" Naoki said rather calmly opening the refridgerator and examining its contents. Nori leaned over the counter to try to get a good look at the fridge. It was pretty full. "Wow..." He marveled quietly to himself.
That fridge is pretty full...But I guess for good reasons....there are four of us now... He said, taking into mind that Mimi must have been a 'wife', but noting her adolecent appearance, she was probably more like a daughter. Naoki seemed to be closer with Nana.
"Whatever you have is fine with me." Nori nodded, sounding optimistic.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:17 pm
" Maybe.. Beef ramen? " Mimi glanced over to Nori; staring at her. " Yes? May I help you? " Mimi wasn't even sure who this dude was. " Would you care to introduce?" She said poilitly.  

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:38 pm
[[Lul. Dude.]]

"Oh, uh, Sorry. I'm Nori, Hasegawa-Sama's slave. I take it you're a 'wife'?" He nodded and offered a hand, for which Mimi to shake, but as she continued to stare, he pulled his hand back and it flopped to his side.
Naoki chuckled lightly, "Naoki is fine, Nori."

"Oh, well, okay then!" Nori added on a lighter note.

"Beef ramen....?" Naoki mumbled, pulling out assorted things out of the fridge and rummaged around in the cupboard. "Tsk!" He scolded himself with a dismayed face. "We're almost out of dashi...I'll need to get more." He muttered, of course, talking about the soup stock, dashi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:52 pm

Mimi stared at his face. Kinda cute too. But judging his hight.. he's probably 17 or 18. " Your 18 right? " Ignoring his wife question. " Naoki.. um.. nevermind I'm not hungry anyway.."

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:55 pm
"Er...yeah. My birthday was a few months ago...Why?"

"Oh, are you feeling alright, Mimi?" Naoki asked a little bit concerned, setting down all of th ingredients and walked over to her and placed a hand on her forehead to see if there was a considerable temperature difference. "Nope, no feaver." He diagnosed, walking back to the kitchen.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:12 pm
[[Lulz. You spelled fever wrong.]]

Nana yawned from her seat by the window, on the opposite side of Nori.
Her monthly cramps had said a little metophoric 'Hello!' this evening and she wasn't feeling particularly well.
"Naoki..." She complained, her stomach twisted and knotted. Cold sweat perspired on her neck and underarms.

Tatsuya awoke in an empty bed, feeling empty. He got up, a headache weighing down his eyes. He sighed, standing up.
After getting dressed he knocked lightly on Kiyoshi's door and opened it, unsure of what he would see.
Kiyoshi was sleeping in bed, his hair in a mess, a gleam of drool escaped his mouth. One figure under the cover. Tatsuya exhaled in relief.
"Kiyoshi...You have to get ready." He said loudly, then shut the door, loudly. He walked back upstairs to Aoi's room, then did the same.
As he walked back downstairs, he heard someone flip the page of a book. Akuro...
"Well they didn't sleep together." He said, slumping in the chair across from him. Akuro only nodded, intent on his book.
In a few minute Aoi was downstairs, in her uniform with her messenger bag slung over her shoulder.
"Good morning." Tatsuya said, a little coldly.
[[Srry Kya-Chan, but I'ma have Kiyoshi and Aoi go to school.
Tiem skipz of liek. Them leaving.]]

Tatsuya plopped on the couch, newspaper in hand, and yawned. Having the house alone now was nice. But it felt empty. He skimmed through it, when a bright pink ad caught his eye. It was for wives, on it, a picture of a girl in a short skirt and bikini top smiled, forcefully, at him. There was sorrow in her eyes, as well as hate. She had short dark blond hair. Ears pierced. She was a vampire.
He sat up, memorizing the adress, and pushed himself off the couch.
After he got his jacket on he opened the garage and looked at his Jetta. It was white, as almost all the cars. He unlocked it and slid in the drivers side door. The car smelled of Aoi's perfume, another painful reminder.
His white Jetta zoomed past tall buildings. The city. Turning into a parking lot, he paid the attendant and parked in the second story of the cold concrete garage.
Once he got into the small shelter, the smell of rotting food drifted into his nose. He snorted, revolted. The smell choked him, but he proceeded to the front desk.
"Excuse me?" He called into an empty office.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:56 pm
[[Lawl, it's okay, Ori. I dun mind.. ;D

i'll post later.. I've gotta go somewhere.... >___>]]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:57 pm
[[TARNATIONS.]]  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:02 pm
[[Sorry, Ori... <3]]

A tall, thin man walked into the office a few seconds after Tatsuya.
"Yes sir? May I help you?" He asked, his voice soft.
The manager of the storage was a young man, who'd gained the storage form his father when he passed away. His surname was Oshima, as was what everyone called him rather than his first name.
"Are you here to buy?" Oshima asked politely.
Unlike his father Oshima was very kind and caring about the 'wives' and slaves that he was care-taker over. The staff had changed for the better since his father had died, leaving the storage happier and he was trying to make it better than it had been in the past. The kitchen was under renovation, in hope to keep the residents healthier.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:41 pm
[[D: I know. It's a tard thing my brain does. I want to type "Beaver" xD With an F. >:B Same thing with direction. I usually want to add another R.]]

"Are you okay...?" Naoki asked, tilting his head slightly and looked a little confused.

[[ :/ Yeah. A one liner. *dies*]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:50 pm
[[xDD
Beaver. Should I make her prego!? -Gaspeth- :O]]

Nana fidgeted uncomfortably in her seat.
"I-I don't know." She said, clutching her sides. She felt as if she was going to throw up, and thus, along with monthly cramps, hurt even worse.

Tatsuya sighed.
"Yes. I am here to buy. I want a wife, between the ages of 15 to 18. No older, no younger. And, if you would please, no humans." He specified, feeling rather disgusted. He hated the shelters, no matter how nice the people were, no matter how nice the building was, it was there for the same reason as the others: To sell people.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:03 pm
[[xD LUL. Go a head. :B Naoki would be like " whee YAY!" But we can make this one die. xD]]

"Do you need to lie down or anything...?" He looked a little confused, but judging how she was holding her sides, indicating she would probably double over, maybe in pain or a stomach bug or some other reason, Naoki quickly walked to the front bathroom and retrieved some assorted medications from the cupboard over the toilet.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:14 pm
[[Gawd. You guys are terrible.. making babies die.. gonk
ROFLMAO. xd ]]

Oshima pursed his lips, noting the man's sour attitude.
"Alright.. I'll be back in a moment.." He whispered, exiting the room.
A few minutes later, he returned with a girl traling behind him. She held his hand, but dropped it as she Tatsuya.
"You're here to buy me." She stated, smiling.
"I'm Yuka Kato." She said holding out her hand.
Oshima but his lip.
I hope this guy isn't a jerk.. Yuka's a nice girl..
"Here's your papers.." Oshima said, handing the papers to Tatsuya.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:29 pm
Tatsuya sighed, taking the papars. This was the girl from the ad. She was happy. It made him give a weak smile. Once he filled them out he handed them back, as well as a handful of yen, and turned to the girl. She was well dressed, a plus.
"Are you ready?" He asked smoothly.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:31 pm
Nana looked at the pills. Ibuprofen. She took 4, chasing them down with water.
"I-Yes I'll lay down on the couch." She said, walking stiffly to the couch. She lay on it, then started flipping through the channels.
Suddenly she realized, as she sat, that this month's cramps came without blood. Was it late? The thought buzzed in her mind.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games