Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:40 pm
"there are no missions at this moment in time" Susumu finish's her paperwork and looks up at kit with a sigh " ...your apology is accepted, just know Kit that we here in the cloud value our shinobi not just as commrades but as family, and when one runs away it is quite troubling"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:43 pm
Kit sighed when he heard there where no missions. "Hmmm very well then." He looked up and smiled at Susumu. "Well then this is going to be the first family that ever cared about me. Sme people dont know but I don't remember seven years of my life. I do recall my parents and my mom dying but after that.....Nothing.....For seven years."  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

brileone

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:00 pm
*brile entered the building and arrived at the office then gently knocked on it*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:02 pm
Susumu smiles and nods to Kit. "we do care thats why running off on your own is so dangerous, sometimes though it better to forget" Susumu looks out her window "if any missions come you up i will let you know"  

Eris5

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:08 pm
"Thank you." Kit stood up and bowed in respect. "I will take my leave, ninja style." Kit smiled just before he jumped and did a side flip out the window exiting her office.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:13 pm
*brile left*  

brileone

Bambi Hyuuga

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:27 pm
Bambi walked in when she opened the door for him. He bowed respectfully at her before speaking.

"I thought id come introduce myself. I thought it would be rude of me to rome around your village without doing so. My name is Bambi Hyuuga, born in the village hidden in the leafs, and once Hokage."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:15 pm
Susumu notices a light knock on her doorl, but the person left before she could answer. she then looks to Bambi "That very polite of you to do so. My name is Susumu Yasuaki, Raikage just to be formal." she smiles "So what brings you to the cloud village?"  

Eris5

Bambi Hyuuga

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:30 pm
"Oh since i stepped down as Hokage, i decided its time i followed my dreams and explored the rest of the world"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:57 pm
"sounds fun, goddess knows i can't leave the village and explore" Susumu smiles. "Make your self at home here, The cloud prides its self in being hospitable, friendly and peaceful" -  

Eris5

Bambi Hyuuga

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:24 am
"So iv seen already"

He said smiling back.

"Well i wont be here much longer, so much to see in so little time."

He bowed in respect to her once more before leaving the office.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:18 pm
Suddenly, Daisuke appeared by Susumu-sama's window which was behind her. He removed his ANBU mask to talk.

"We have a situation at the gate. 2 people have stated they have killed Mikyo-san. And now they are trying to enter into the Village, for unknown reasons. They at first said they were merchants, but this needs your immediate attention."  

D a i j b

3Rton

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:02 pm
Kunai suddenly flyes from nowhere and sticks to Susumus table.
There was small note on the kunai.

Note:
Dear raikge, etc etc..
It seems that there has been something wery hostile going on the gates. I would prefere that you would state the course of action before it get's out of the hands.
Ric kazekage of the sunakagure.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:03 pm
futashi walk up to the door, and knock on it. "susumu-sama. i have reports about byakuga to say. ma'am." he said, waiting for her to answer.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Eris5

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:42 pm
Susumu sighs and releases her clone to relay the information to the real Susumu. suddenly another clone appears in the room. "enter"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games