Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
~~ | ] 347|-| N073 ~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BassGBaby

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:38 am
Shira closed her book but continued to nibble on the end of her pen. Watching them.

Atamerasu did the same.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:16 pm
He smiled to himself, noticing that she was getting rather frustrated with the menu. "Find anything you'd like?" Mello asked.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:20 pm
"...Pancakes are kinda like Crepes, right?" Asako asked. If so, then she'd like to see what that's like.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:21 pm
"Yeah, a little thicker though. Really good stuff." He explained with a nod. Mello looked over the menu as well, only then did he realize just how hungry he was.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:33 pm
"Oh! Okay! Then I'd want that! ....They come with chocolate...?" She said that second part in surprise. She never knew chocolate could come in bread like that.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:36 pm
"Yeah, you can pretty much get whatever you like with it. There are all sorts of combinations." He continued to explain. "Strange, huh?" Mello replied, watching as the waitress returned with their drinks.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:42 pm
"Yeah.... But I'm sure it'll taste good! Can't go wrong with chocolate!" Asako giggled.

"Oi, you're flirting again, aren't you?" Risky said with annoyance. She wasn't acting her usual self, due to her wariness at the other shinigami.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:44 pm
He smiled again, looking at her from behind his glass. "Yeah." Mello took a drink and then replied, "I agree.. You just can't."  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:49 pm
Asako smiled and took a sip from her drink. "Oh, uhm, I'm ready to order...."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:50 pm
He glanced around and waved over one of the waitresses, "Belgium waffles please." Mello replied before glancing over at Asako.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:55 pm
"Uhm, can I get Chocolate Chip pancakes?" Asako asked, putting the menu down after ordering.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:03 pm
Shiranui raised an eyebrow. "Huh. They're kinda weird. Look at that one." She pointed to Asako, her pointing to her in plain sight.

Amaterasu sighed. "A bit strange if you ask me."

< sad
>>  

BassGBaby

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:01 pm
As the waiter left he looked back at Asako. "Anything you wanted to do in particular today?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:16 pm
(Of course not! It always takes us a while to post! And the other RPs you joined haven't been in use for a while, so its gonna take a bit to get them going again!)

"Hmm....Well, I don't know... I don't really have anything in mind... I guess just wandering around or whatever until its time for me to go to work...." Asako said with a shrug.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

BassGBaby

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:40 pm
Shiranui smirked a bit and decided to experiment, just because she was that sort of person. She took a chocolate bar out of her purse and slowly started to aim. Then Jumping up in her booth and turning so she faced them, she chucked it onto their table then quickly sat down and acted completely natural.

Amaterasu glared. "What the heck was that!?" She scolded, hands on her hips.

"Shhhh, Shut up." She said, making people around her stare since she was talking to air.  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games