Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini,Teen Titans,& Their Kids ~ Oracle Returns 4 Reveange Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you could be any being/breed what would you be?
  Angel
  Wolf/Wolfreon
  Cat/Cateon
  Bird People
  Dragon
View Results

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:03 pm
"I know," said Gemini.

Then Lyra heard what she heard, had her wings appear, and said as she flew out of the window, "FATHER!" She then felw in the froest.

"HUH, LYRA!" yelled Gemini. She then had her costume appear and felw out as well but after Lyra.

Then when Lyra got there she saw Turgon but accidently got in the way of the rocks and trees adn got hit by them instead.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:06 pm
"Lyra...." Emerald looked at how she hit Lyra. "Im sorry!" She looked at the cage she was in. "there has got to be a way out of this crazy thing." She put her hands around the bars and tried to pull them.  

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:10 pm
Oracle then picked up Lyra in her arms. "Aw the poor child is knocked out. This was easier then I thought. Now Draco your easy for bait," she said.

Turgon laughed and looked at the child. "She's beautiful Who would ever thought that Draco adn Gemini and Draco would make a lovely child," he said.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:13 pm
Emerald glared at Oracle and Turgon. "Stay away from her!!!" Her eyes glowed and she summoned some animals infront of the cage. One a Lion and the other a Bear both tackled Turgon and Oracle to the ground.  

ElectricCandii

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:21 pm
Lyra then was dropped out of Oracle's arms as she was knocked out.

Then Nightstar came and caught Lyra before she hit the ground.

Gemini flew by as well adn saw Oracle. "Well, well Oracle. Turgon. And you Warewolf. Stay away from them!" she yelled and used ehr wind powers to blow the enimies up in the air and into the water.

Lyra awoke and flew out of Nightstar's arms and blew wind towards Hunter Moon and her wind was more powerful than her mother's.

Then Nightstar threw starbolts towards Black Feather.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:25 pm
Then Oracle threw dark magic daggers towards Gemini and Nightstar. she tehn flew after Lyra and grabbed and threw her in the water.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:26 pm
Emerald wish she could help more than just summoning up animals but at least she had active powers. She controlled the bear to charge toward the people who didnt get toward the water.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:30 pm
Gemini fell to the ground as soon she was hit with the daggers.

And so did Nightstar.

Lyra stod up in the water and then send a wind mix with fire towards Oracle.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:34 pm
Emerald remeber her mom teacher her a spell to surround an object and expand. She nelt down and wispered the incantion. The bars expanded widely. She fit threw and made sure her brother did to. She pick up one of the daggers that were thrown at Gemini and Nightstar and appeared behind Oracle and stabbed her.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:40 pm
Even though the daggers hit Oracle's back, it wasn't the real Oracle, for she had multiplied herself. So that one disappeared. She was a wolf and popped out of the pushes. She then ran twoards Lyra and bit her on the shoulder and sucked someof her blood. She then backed away and said, "Yummy."

The Trugon send fire topwards Emerald and Azar. He then said, "Retreat now." but before heleft he left a mark on Lyra's forehead. the same thing that he did to Gemini when she was little but this time the mark was over Lyra's right eye. It was a black scar mark. He then took all his followers and they left in the shadows.

Beast boy turned abck to normal and said as she sat up, "Uh, man I feel sore and like I've been stabbed. Which I was stabbed and now there's blood," he said.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:46 pm
Emerald notice fire coming toward her she moved her arms infront of her face. She got burned twice the amount becuase she has a weakness of fire. Her hands and arms burned. She fell backwards and fell into the water. She moaned in pain and held her hands tightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:51 pm
Gemini used ehr wind powers to carry the water and water down the fire. She then healed Emerald's burns.

Nightstar sat up and some blood was dripping out of her as well.

Lyra then fell on ehr but in the water, she looked in at ehr reflection and saw the mark oevr her right eye. She yelled, "NO!" She then tried washing it off with water but it wouldn't come off. "It won't come off," she said almost crying.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:56 pm
Emerald face had a sad expression. "Thanks....Im sorry Gemini I shouldve told you not to bring Lyra....Thats there next plan is to..." Emerald looked at Lyra and couldnt say it with her around. She sat down and looked at Lyra. "Im sorry..."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:02 pm
"Its fine Emerald, Lyra came here without me saying anything," said Gemini.

Lyra said, "Its ok but look at my face. Look what they did to my eye," said Lyra as tears fromed in her eye.

"Huh, Lyra," said Gemini with a woory face on. "She's been marked like I have when I was young," she said worry.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:05 pm
"so Im guessing that being marked is a bad thing!" Emerald said not knowing what happens when you get marked..  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff