Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's Public Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
theholyest rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:52 pm
((hitting an opponent is auto-hitting))
Dp smiled as he let the giant air cannon hit him, sending him higher. His sharingan spun as he copied the giant air cannon technique, he then held his sword infront of his body, the sword being wider than his body it would protect him from the needles, and he smiled as he heard the cling of the needles bouncing off, he then continued his attack, now with greater force due to the extra hight........

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:53 pm
Yokai waited and waited  

Dripples

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:54 pm
((You were too close and in the middle of an attack, you had no way to defend))

Chuin used 2 sets of handsigns, waiting on the attack.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:57 pm
Yokai kept on waiting for the right moment  

Dripples

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:02 pm
Dp smiled as his gloves glowed, using a slot he instantly created a two lighting clones next to him, Both doing the same, thing he was, meaning anyone of them could be him.......

((are you sure i had no way, or no way you could see......but i went with it, it hit me and sent me higher, and away from your needles.....which i then blocked
and its an approved custom weapon.....gloves of greed.....3 pairs exist, i own two pairs, DSW owns the other......))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:06 pm
Yokai waited and waited.

(Sorry for the short posts
but i have nothin to write)  

Dripples

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:07 pm
((I am going to assume you are withing 5 feet of hitting me?))

Chuin finished his handsigns. "Raikou shi-rudo (Heavens Shield), Gale Surge." A lightning shield formed 10ft. all around Chuin. ((its a clan technique.)) Suddenly, 2 tornadoes of wind headed towards the opponent. Chuin's last 2 hands were ready for a chakra enforced strike.

((Gloves of Greed? Extra pair? Are you using them?))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:13 pm
"THIS IS IT!" Yokai then ripped the bandage of his face and activated his sharingan. "Sweet, it feels like I know the future!" He then closed his naked eye. "I can't copy that move cause its a bloodline move."  

Dripples

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:17 pm
((so it formed around the both of us if i'm 5ft away from you,a nd yes, lenon has them thank to something i learned from him, which i might use in the fight, hey, i might already be using it......))

Dp smiled as the tornado hit the two clones, he then stopped his attack, landing on the ground next to chuin he sheathed his sheathed his sword, and charged up two hurricanes of eternal lighting in each hand (bloodline technique) he then looked into chuin's eyes, "body paralasis jutsu," he said as he performed the technique, he then struck chuins shoulders, causing 3rd degree burns and cutting off chakra circualtion through that part of his body, thus disabling him arms, and thus disabling his jutsu. He then backed off a bit.....

(the chakra cut off will last about a day...it's be fine by tommorow, and the body paralisis allows for me to attack or run away, and thanks to your shield, i cant run....and thus i have disabled your jutsu for this battle
and sorry about that....it'll be fine by tomorrow.......)

EDIT sad its a cruel combo, but completly legal....)  
Dripples rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:22 pm
Yokai's spun trying to copy the paralasis jutsu. "COME ON!" His eyes kept spinning and spinning. "I hope this WORKS!" Yokai was full of hope

(Hey is the paralasis jutsu a lightning teq?)  

Dripples

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:22 pm
((so not legal, the shield formed at me, and then spread out 10 ft. so it would have atleast knocked you back))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:24 pm
((you never said formed at you then spread, you just said formed around you..... you gotta be careful how you post it))

EDIT: before and arguement starts, how about we get a fair persons appion?  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:27 pm
Huntur
((I am going to assume you are withing 5 feet of hitting me?))

Chuin finished his handsigns. "Raikou shi-rudo (Heavens Shield), Gale Surge." A lightning shield formed 10ft. all around Chuin. ((its a clan technique.)) Suddenly, 2 tornadoes of wind headed towards the opponent. Chuin's last 2 hands were ready for a chakra enforced strike.

((Gloves of Greed? Extra pair? Are you using them?))

((that implies around, not at you then out.....))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:31 pm
sounds perfect, can we finish this in the morning/later? I got basketball practice, be back later  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Dripples

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:31 pm
Naruto_Uzumaki54321
Yokai's spun trying to copy the paralasis jutsu. "COME ON!" His eyes kept spinning and spinning. "I hope this WORKS!" Yokai was full of hope

(Hey is the paralasis jutsu a lightning teq?)

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games