Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kumo Graveyard (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:38 pm
Sunso just looked at the kid as he left.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:41 pm
Chinatsu finished her song as she watched the boy leave. "Seems humans tend to hurt each other even in death." She said walking over to the grave that boy just defiled and bowed in appoligy. She hated humans, but once dead they were no longer human to her.  

Nikki-Xion14

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:48 pm
Sunso's eyes narrowed slightly, as the light returned to normal around him, he then made his way over to a large stretch of grass where the graves seemed to avoid, once arriving, he lay down on the ground, eyes closed, his large sword dug into the ground next to him. Once on the ground, he spoke, in a bored manner, "It's what humans do,"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:51 pm
Chinatsu leaned down and checked the grave, it was fresh. "Hmm well he still my be of use, even in death." She said reaching in and plucking out the body, then faded away with it  

Nikki-Xion14

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:48 am
Sunso got up, placing his sword on his back, he bit his tumb as he went through a series of seals, using the blood to summon tenka, the lightning dragon to him. Sunso then walked over to where the girl stood, taking note of the footprint pattern. The dragon then lowered its head to the ground, so he could get untop of it. Once sunso was on top of tenka, tenka took off, following the feints tracks which were barely visible.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:54 am
Nikki-Xion14
Chinatsu leaned down and checked the grave, it was fresh. "Hmm well he still my be of use, even in death." She said reaching in and plucking out the body, then faded away with it
(if you have aro`s body then can you bing him back somehow plz)  

Aro97

Aro97

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:21 pm
hibiki decided to go back to the grave then saw nothing in it insted of leveing he then saw sunso hibiki made hand signs"soring raven."he said as he went to the second state of his blood line the flyed behind him.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:59 pm
Ryugan swoops down from the air and landed with out making a sound.He folded his arms and poped his neck to the right and began looking around.After confirming no one was there, Ryugan drops to the ground and begins star gazing as the wind blew in his hair.  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kazuo appears off the side of the boy who now star gazed on the ground. Now that Kazuo was Raikage he hadn't had the time to just sit around and gaze at the stars, he had many things that had been needing to get done and already there had been attacks on the village and he has only been Raikage for a couple of days. He sighs and begins speaking to get the boys attention. "Hello there. Who might you be?" He takes a step closer as he says this.User Image

Raikage, ANBU Captain of Cloud Village, and Mist 7 member
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:01 pm
(Could you write in bolder colors im on ps3 and the words are too light to read)  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:04 pm
(Yea sorry. How is that?)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:16 pm
(Much better) Ryugan takes his eyes off the stars and begins to focus on the man before him."You must be the new Raikage"Ryugan says as he slowly gets on his feet and dust hiself off."What might be your business with me??"Ryuan says as he smirks and looks back up at the dark night sky.  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:20 pm
User ImageUser Image

He smirks. "I am aware that you are of genin rank and your fellow team mates have ranked up before you and are going out doing their special things that you can't do just yet. I offer you a chance to spar with me so I may test your abilities and see if you are good enough to receive chunin rank."User Image

Raikage, ANBU Captain of Cloud Village, and Mist 7 member
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:33 pm
Ryugan cracks his neck from left to right."Ready any time"he says as gets in his battle stance.  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces