Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheel of Time Guild: Discussion and RP

Back to Guilds

Tags: Wheel of Time, roleplay, fantasy, books, discussion 

Reply -RP- Andor
Giang Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:18 pm
Color Me Fubar

"The only Fade I know with enough power is Djevik, and he's occupied with some other plot," Kiae said, frowning to herself. "I'm giving myself a headache!" she complained a moment later, pausing in her pacing. She stared out the window, and shook her head.

((I think I'll let my little Zeppelin reference marinate for a while...))
"I know. I can feel it, remember?" Cobain said, grinning and tapping hs head. "We'll be fine, Kiae- we can handle anything they throw at us. We just need to be cautious. Then again-" He said, making a face. "If we could capture the one running things here... we could learn more about the Order."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:20 pm
Heavy-Metal-Hippie
((I think I'll let my little Zeppelin reference marinate for a while...))
"I know. I can feel it, remember?" Cobain said, grinning and tapping hs head. "We'll be fine, Kiae- we can handle anything they throw at us. We just need to be cautious. Then again-" He said, making a face. "If we could capture the one running things here... we could learn more about the Order."

(I'm tired. I was ignoring it.)

Kiae shook her head again, this time in resignation. "They wouldn't talk. And anyone who could tell me more than I already know wouldn't let themselves be captured. I think we're stuck until they make another move again. I'm hardly going to destroy the town looking," she added wryly, and blinked in surprise as she yawned.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:23 pm
Color Me Fubar

(I'm tired. I was ignoring it.)

Kiae shook her head again, this time in resignation. "They wouldn't talk. And anyone who could tell me more than I already know wouldn't let themselves be captured. I think we're stuck until they make another move again. I'm hardly going to destroy the town looking," she added wryly, and blinked in surprise as she yawned.

((Realy? Huh. People usually don't, lol.))
"I think I've got an idea, Kiae. One that doesn't include arson." Cobain said wryly, rubbing his hands together. "You need to rest, though. We're likely to have a big day tomorrow. I can keep a watch up."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:27 pm
Heavy-Metal-Hippie
((Realy? Huh. People usually don't, lol.))
"I think I've got an idea, Kiae. One that doesn't include arson." Cobain said wryly, rubbing his hands together. "You need to rest, though. We're likely to have a big day tomorrow. I can keep a watch up."

"Whatever it is, Cobain, the answer is no," Kiae said firmly. "Do anything without me telling you to, and you will not be a happy man."
She turned from the window and pulled her boots off, hopping meanwhile to the bed. She debated on it for a moment, and decided she didn't feel like sleeping in her clothes again. Too uncomfortable.
"Andurael and Anthenor are out there, and I'm sure one of Esole's Warders will stay awake. Get some sleep, you're no good when you're tired," she informed him, trying to untie the laces on her dress.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:30 pm
Color Me Fubar

"Whatever it is, Cobain, the answer is no," Kiae said firmly. "Do anything without me telling you to, and you will not be a happy man."
She turned from the window and pulled her boots off, hopping meanwhile to the bed. She debated on it for a moment, and decided she didn't feel like sleeping in her clothes again. Too uncomfortable.
"Andurael and Anthenor are out there, and I'm sure one of Esole's Warders will stay awake. Get some sleep, you're no good when you're tired," she informed him, trying to untie the laces on her dress.

"Noted." Cobain agreed, chuckling. He sat on the bed next to Kiae, his hands meeting hers on the laces. "I can help you with those..." He offered.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:34 pm
Heavy-Metal-Hippie
"Noted." Cobain agreed, chuckling. He sat on the bed next to Kiae, his hands meeting hers on the laces. "I can help you with those..." He offered.

She froze for a moment, and sighed. She was too tired and worn out for wisdom, or even common sense.
"All right," she agreed, moving her hands away reluctantly.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:36 am
x_Matrim_Cauthon_x
((Well...I should run it past you first in a PM to see if it could clash with anything I already have down although I don’t think it will.))

"You seem saddened. Did you wish to know what I was thinking of?" He stood straighter, kicking off of the wall and standing erect as he watched her. She knows close to nothing about me. Perhaps I should tell her why I do what I do. He adjusted his glasses and let another sigh escape him, not liking to think about his past much.

"No, think nothing of it," she said in a most Aes Sedai-like fashion, shaking her head. That was a lie, but she wouldn't used the man's devotion to her to get what she wanted.
"Not now, at least," she thought with a mirthless laugh.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:31 pm
Color Me Fubar

She froze for a moment, and sighed. She was too tired and worn out for wisdom, or even common sense.
"All right," she agreed, moving her hands away reluctantly.

Cobain untied the laces easily. "I've never understood why women insisted on putting these things on their backs." He said, chuckling. "There, all done."  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

x_Matrim_Cauthon_x

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:48 pm
Inky Winky

"No, think nothing of it," she said in a most Aes Sedai-like fashion, shaking her head. That was a lie, but she wouldn't used the man's devotion to her to get what she wanted.
"Not now, at least," she thought with a mirthless laugh.

He gave her a short bow and went back to leaning against the door. His mind was now engrossed again with the constant waves of questions and theories, while the rest of his mind focused on the door in case someone wanted in or out so he could prevent the person from triggering the ward. A simple ward he thought. Blocking all from entering unless the door is open and slightly shocking the outsider trying to enter on his own. It is a necessary caution. Her safety is paramount compared to all else.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:13 pm
Heavy-Metal-Hippie
Cobain untied the laces easily. "I've never understood why women insisted on putting these things on their backs." He said, chuckling. "There, all done."

"Yes, you've said that before," she remarked with a shake of her head, and shrugged out of the dress. Pointedly ignoring him, she stripped down to her shift and sat in the bed, covers over her legs.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:19 pm
Color Me Fubar

"Yes, you've said that before," she remarked with a shake of her head, and shrugged out of the dress. Pointedly ignoring him, she stripped down to her shift and sat in the bed, covers over her legs.

"It never really made sense to me." Cobain replied. He shrugged out of his coat and took off his shoes, sitting on the edge of the bed. "'Course, it's probably one of those things a man wouldn't get even if you did try to explain it to us." He said, laughing again and taking off his socks.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:43 pm
Heavy-Metal-Hippie
"It never really made sense to me." Cobain replied. He shrugged out of his coat and took off his shoes, sitting on the edge of the bed. "'Course, it's probably one of those things a man wouldn't get even if you did try to explain it to us." He said, laughing again and taking off his socks.

"Which is why I never will," Kiae informed him, rolling her eyes. Sighing, she glanced over at him. "I will never know what possessed me to not leave you tied and Bonded," she muttered, basically lying.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:49 pm
Color Me Fubar

"Which is why I never will," Kiae informed him, rolling her eyes. Sighing, she glanced over at him. "I will never know what possessed me to not leave you tied and Bonded," she muttered, basically lying.

At first Cobain was taken aback, then he felt that Kiae didn't really mean that. He sighed, finished undoing the knots on his headband and ribbon and dropped them in his hat, which he tossed to the floor. "What is it, Kiae?" He asked wearily. "What's bothering you now?" He sat cross-legged on the bed, looking into Kiae's eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:37 pm
Heavy-Metal-Hippie
At first Cobain was taken aback, then he felt that Kiae didn't really mean that. He sighed, finished undoing the knots on his headband and ribbon and dropped them in his hat, which he tossed to the floor. "What is it, Kiae?" He asked wearily. "What's bothering you now?" He sat cross-legged on the bed, looking into Kiae's eyes.

"Nothing's really bothering me," she began, and then shrugged. "All right, a lot's bothering me," she admitted. "But none of it is something I can do about it right now, which is bothering me more. And I'm tired, and I'm scared, and I don't know what's going on anymore."
She looked away, feeling her eyes water, and groaned to herself. "Wonderful, more tears. I really need a good nights sleep and an uneventful day."  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:47 pm
Color Me Fubar

"Nothing's really bothering me," she began, and then shrugged. "All right, a lot's bothering me," she admitted. "But none of it is something I can do about it right now, which is bothering me more. And I'm tired, and I'm scared, and I don't know what's going on anymore."
She looked away, feeling her eyes water, and groaned to herself. "Wonderful, more tears. I really need a good nights sleep and an uneventful day."

"Kiae, it's alright." Cobain said soothingly. He put his hand on the side of her face and gently turned her head to face him. "I'm here for you. It's okay. You should really just get some rest right now, things will work out in the morning." He said comfortingly, wiping a tear from her face.  
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games