Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
H o s t . R o s e . H i g h Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Student
  Gifted
  Teacher/ Monitor
  +1
View Results

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:36 pm
Travis took her questions as rejections and immediately sat up, feeling uncomfortable.
He rubbed the back of his neck, embarrassed.
“Uh. I’m fine. Go back to sleep I’ll see you later.” Travis whispered back.
He stood and headed for the already open window.
You really are a sleaze ball. Why’d I come? Travis asked himself.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:21 pm
"No!" Mayumi whispered in quiet protest, jumping up out of her bed.
Travis was almost out the window when her arms wrapped around his waist. Taking ahold of him, she turned him, full around to face her.
Mayumi's small, gentle hands pulled his face down, close to her level. Her lips pressed to his.
I wasn't going to let you get away that easily. She thought, despite he not being able to hear her in human form. She was sure he knew that anyway.
After a moment, she pulled away and laughed once, quiet.
"You'd really walk out on me without letting me kiss you?" She teased, her hands still caressed his face. She kissed him again, never wanting this moment to leave.
"I love you." She murmured against his lips.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:52 am
He was still surprised how much strength this little girl held, though he knew full well where it came from. Mayumi had almost tackled him out of the window!
He scanned the area to make sure everyone was still asleep. Slight snoring. Good.
“Aren’t you a bit too zealous?” He asked close to her ear, voice low and silken.
For a few moments all they did was kiss each other back and forth.
Travis’s lips slowly moved against hers, gaining speed and strength the longer they stayed. His hands found their way down to her wrists and took hold of them.

He wasn’t sure what those words meant to him yet so he gave no verbal reply.

Travis walked her back to her mattress without breaking their string of kisses.
Laying her down he kissed her cheek, gliding his lips softly across her skin.
“It’s awkward to know there are about five other people in here right now…” Travis stated even lower then he had been talking before. Like they would wake up just because they were being spoken of.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:36 pm
"Really, there's only three girls roomed in here. Me, Toyo, and Kyoko. I don't really know either of them. They're both vampires. And pretty quiet." Mayumi said, their scent burned in her nose.
"And yes, I guess you could say I'm zealous." Mayumi said, remembering her sleeping roomates and quieted her voice a bit more.
"They both sleep pretty deeply, though." Mayumi said, kissing him again.

The fact that he'd brought her back to her bed made her think he was going to leave soon. She didn't want that.
"I'm thinking about changing some of my classes to be in the same hall or the same classes as you. I only took my grade-level classes because I didn't want to have to try. Really I should be taking AP classes or just higher levels." Mayumi told him, kissing him, down his jaw.
After a moment, she realized:
"Does the school know you're back?" She asked, concerned.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:38 pm
That explains that smell. Never in Travis’s life had he been around so many vampires till he came to this awful school.
“You don’t have to do that. I’m not even sure if I’ll go to much of my classes.” Travis said, remembering his encounter with his father a few minutes ago.
Which reminded him to find a new place to hide away.
The park wouldn’t be an option as long as his father knew about it.

“I guess not. I came through the window, remember?” He said as he got up.
He headed for his exit of choice. The window. Travis stopped as if remembering something, turning around he went back to Mayumi.
Pulling a leather cord necklace from under his shirt, over his head, he handed it over.
The cord wrapped around a small, oddly shaped stone that was bluish gray.
“Here. I’m gunna go. See you later.” He said before jumping out the window.
When he hit the ground he realized he didn’t close the window.
“Oh crap.” He murmured breaking out into a run towards the boy’s dorm rooms.

When he got there Travis noticed there were too many lights on.
What is this, a prison? One of the prisoners escapes and you let loose the dogs?
He shook his head remembering he was most like the dog in his scenario, not a human prisoner. Deciding against going inside he went over to the bench and crashed for the night praying a bird wouldn’t crap on him.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:02 pm
Mayumi took the leather necklace tightly in her hand. A gift. I feel like i owe something to him now... Mayumi thought.
Slipping the neclkace over her head, she then tucked it into her pajama shirt. She wanted only to never loose it. It was like having a part of him, always to be with her; a constant reminder of him.
Suddenly, Mayumi felt a cool breeze coming into her room.
Oh, the window... she thought, quietly jumping up from her bed to go close the window.
As she returned to her bed, Mayumi glanced over at her sleeping roommates.
What was the odds she'd end up rooming with two vampires when she was a werewolf. She hoped that in the future, it wouldn't cause conflict.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:43 am
Kyoko woke with a jerk, she was now sitting upright in her bed, gasping for air.
Quickly, she glanced around the room. Toyo and Mayumi were asleep.
Thank goodness. she thought throwing her legs off the side of her bed. She put on her slippers and then as quietly as she could, went into the shared bathroom.
Ugh. I need to feed. she thought, sighing. Her eyes were turning a crimson color when they were usually a grey, almost black color.

Back in the room, she found her trunk and pulled out a few blood bags and took them back into the bathroom. She drank all the ones she'd brought into the bathroom with her.
A few minutes later, Kyoko's eyes were back to their normal color and she felt calm again.
She threw away the bags and returned to her bed. Before she lied down, she glanced over at Toyo, feeling guilty.
Secretly, Kyoko had a crush on Toyo but it didn't make her a lesbian. She still liked boys in any case, she was just tired of them being stupid and rejecting her.
I think.. I might tell her? maybe... she's awful quiet. Kyo thought, them layed down.
In a few minutes, Kyoko was back asleep, more peaceful dreams engulfed her mind.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:20 pm
Toyo rolled over on her side, still deep in sleep.
"Mmmm...Kyoko.." She murmured against her pillow.

[[xDD
srry.
idk what else to do.]]

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:06 pm
[[Lalala.. and it's morning! lawl.]]

Mayumi sat up in her bed. She usually awoke around the same time on her own.
Looking at the clock, she groaned. It was 6:15. Kyoko and Toyo seemed to wake up on their own, usually after her though.
Mayumi gathered her clothes she'd be wearing that day and went into the bathroom to shower.
--

Kyoko was awoken by the sound of the shower turning on, the water running in the pipes. It was 6:20.
I should probably start getting ready. I'm glad I took a shower last night, I don't want to get in the warm shower then come out into the cold morning. She laughed softly to herself. It was unusually cold in their room this morning.
Glancing at Toyo, asleep, Kyoko undressed from her pajama's, stripped down to her underwear. She didn't sleep in her bra.
Slipping her pants on, she looked around for her bra, holding her shirt in her hand.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:28 pm
Toyo mumbled.
"Kyoko..Kyoko.." She slurred, barely audible.
Her eyes slowly opened, then she sat up.
Her eyes searched the room, then fell upon the topless Kyoko. She instantly turned red.
"Omigosh~! I'm so sorry Kyoko!" She froze, taking in the picture. Then she snapped her eyes shut, falling back onto the bed.
What was THAT?! You saw Kyoko topless! Omigosh! Toyo thought. She was filled with a strange urge of anxiousness. She suddenly wanted Kyoko. Like she'd like a boy.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:09 pm
Kyoko's face flushed red, her arms in reaction came huddled to her, covering her ********." She muttered, embarassed.
"I'm sorry about that Toyo, I shouldn't have started changing in the wide-open. It's just.. I can't seem to find my bra.." Kyoko said, sittinf down on her bed. She let go of her chest, not really caring if Toyo saw. It was only her chest anyway.
Kyoko had gotten a new bra, recently. It was purple with lace on the sides. A 32C. She figured she'd gotten a big chest from her mom. Her sister did too.
Kyoko almost laughed at the thought.

"There, it's.." She murmured seeing the strap sticking out from under the bed.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:51 am
Toyo, out of curiosity, peeked up from the covers. She spied on Kyoko, searching for her bra.
Toyo what are you doing?! You don't even know if she's into girls! Her conscience screamed at her as she stumbled out of bed, standing. She felt butterflies pound in her stomach. She felt like she was going to throw up.
But still she approached Kyoko. Finally she was standing in front of her. Her teeth bit her bottom lip. She had no experience in this area except for when she kissed a boy on the cheek, once. Toyo looked down, he hand lingered just above Kyoko's right knee
Toyo usually got what she wanted. Whenever she really wanted something, which was rare. She was very brave and bold when it came to these types of things, well to anything really.
Still, she leaned in, their faced only 5 inches apart. Her hand moved up to carress Kyoko's cheek.
"May I?" She asked in a very small voice, but it was still firm.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:24 am
Kyoko was suddenly filled with a surge of emotions. She still held her bra in her hand, she was in the process of putting it on.
"May I?" Toyo asked, sounding confident. Toyo was considerably close to Kyoko, their faces only a few inches apart, and Toyo's hand caressed Kyoko's cheek.
I had no idea Toyo was like this. She's so quiet.. and- I didn't know she like me as well?
Kyoko didn't realize but her face was probably a bright shade of pink.
So she wants to kiss me? Then why not let her? Kyoko thought, suspense growing inside her.
"Sure." She said, closing the space between them until their lips met.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:27 am
Toyo's lips moved against Kyoko's. She realized that this kissing thing was quite easy.
It wasn't a dirty kiss. It was sweet. And short.
Within about 19 seconds, the kiss was over. Toyo smiled at Kyoko, unable to speak, afraid her voice would fracture the moment.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:51 am
Kyoko lusted for more of Toyo. Though the kiss was sweet, her body begged for more. Kyoko shut that out.
The nervousness of it all was gone, Kyoko felt over-whelmed though. Since when had Toyo liked her?
Feeling somehwat awkward that her bra wasn't on yet, Kyoko attatched the claps and put her arms through the straps. She found her shirt lying on the floor, by her feet and slipped it on, over her head.

"Toyo...how long have you liked me?" Kyoko managed to speak up. "Because I've had a crush on you for a while now." Kyoko admitted.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games