Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
COME HERE BEFORE POSTING YOUR PROFILE IF YOU ARE NEW!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:28 pm
@Zonyice: Accepted, but you really have to work on your grammar.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:05 am
Username razz anthers7
Rp Name: Kaguya Yatho
Bloodline/Clan?:Shikotsumyaku
Elements: Fire,and Wind
Have you read the Starter Forum?: Oui (Yes XP)
Demon: None.-Though the custom Jutsu sorta is one but dunno..
Activity:Quite a bit. Since most of my homeworks online.
Why do you want to join the leaf?:To make my RPC more than a Academy student for the rest of his life. So I moved to Konoha as it seems more active and whatnot.
How can you better the leaf village?:Activity

Give me and Rp example of you using the Kekkei Genkai:
Yatho sat in class as the teacher of the Village Hidden in Grass spoke about one of the main fighting skill;Taijutsu. Though everyone else in the class was answering eagerly to get recognized Yatho sat in the back;staying rather silent and reserved. This behavior of course caught the teacher's attention more than the students bouncing in their seats and trying to get a word in,"Kaguya,Yatho......Since your being so observing today, why don't you help me with me demostration?"The teacher spoke out a bit loudly to get the attention of the boy who was looking out the window instead of paying attention. Slowly raising from his seat Yatho walked to the head of the class,into the open class room area.The classroom was designed to have ninja be able to pratice instead of constantly going outside to do demostrations. The teacher squatted down and smiled,"If you are able to hit me three times I will excuse your inattentiveness."Yatho looked lightly to the teacher and nodded as he knew he was in the wrong but it was also a good chance to show what he had been training for.Unlike most kids,Yatho didn't spend his days playing games or making friends. In fact Yatho was almost a 100% certain that the classroom didn't even know he belonged to the village until today.But as said before,with Yatho being a street urchin,he trained most of his days. Developing a method of fighting that was constantly fluid along with learning how to control his bones. Yatho wasn't truly a good ninjutsu-ist,and definately horrid in Genjutsu but when it came to Taijustu;he was a prodigy waiting to happen.As Yatho stretched before the friendly spar, his dress attire would be another thing that would catch his classmates eyes.The boy always wore shirts that were far to big for the simple fact that they covered his hands;hence making his moves more unpredictable.This always gave a small advantage during a fight because his fists wouldn't be seen until the last second. As the teacher moved forward,Yatho bursted towards him at an angle,taking the walk forward as a sign of the fight begining and he charged aggressively.Making sure to test his days of training in the fields. His movements would be noted to be rather fluent and constantly moving;each block produced an attack and each attack would produce a flurry of strikes. During the rather spar between student in teacher,who was rather interested in this Kaguya's abilities of Taijutsu,noted that he definately had unique talent in the art but needed true work on his Ninjutsu and Genjutsu. Although in the mist of this thinking the teacher made a bit of a mistake;when the teacher threw too wide of a hook,Yatho saw the opening and took it immediately. Ducking under the fist he lifted off with one leg and brought a knee aiming for the abdomen.Once the strike connected he used his hand,closest to the teacher's body,to push off before twisting around and producing a bone 'kunai' to fire from his forearm. Instead of hitting the teacher,Yatho went for a more tactical perspective and shot the bone to pin the hem of the teacher's pant leg. Once he got the teacher in a bit of a predicament Yatho jumped back onto the teachers back and extended a bone from his palm,sliding it across his neck as the bone slowly thinned to match that of a blade."I think I won sensei."Yatho said softly before blinking as something was odd as he held onto the instructor's back. With a poof of smoke,Yatho had fell victim of a simple Henge no Jutsu technique as he felt the instructor's kunai pressed against his back,"Ah......The blood of the warrior truly flows through you 'Moon',"The teacher said smiling as he called Yatho his nickname,".....Just be sure to not use so much aggression that you forget that one may have traps for you."Still astonished that he was so careless he turned around and smiled lightly,"Hai...."[/b

Panthers7

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:05 am
((You didn't have to do all that, I already accepted you lol.))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:13 pm
(( Lol oh xp Didn't wanna seem like a slacker though X3))  

Panthers7

o_AmeRose_o

Friendly Fatcat

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:57 pm
Username: Kisha_Axels_Daughter
Rp name: Amane Maii Uzumaki
Elements?: Wind, Water
Bloodline/Clan?: None
Have you read the Starter Forum? Yessiree
Demon?: Partially //Fox Demon//
Activity: During the night when dad is at work. durring the week, since he's off on weekends.
Why do you want to join the leaf? To show what I am, to be proud of my village and to take care of the villagers of Konoha and protect the with all that I have.

How can you better the leaf village?
Watching out for the little ones if they may be in a hint of danger and also collaborating with all of my other team mates to keep the Leaf Village safe!
Give an Rp example:

The short blonde sat boredly at the Ichiraku Ramen bar. Her long, blonde hair fell around her soft rounded ivory colored face. Her crystal blue eyes were fixated on her bowl of ramen and her reflection in the bowl of liquid since she had eaten her noodles. She curled she lips up in a grin and picked the bowl up and lifted it to her face. She glanced around catiously, knowing what she was about to do wasn't very lady-like. She put the bowl up to her lips and drank down the noodle broth, finishing it off with a pleasent slurping sound. She said the bowl down infront of her and smiled to herslep "Ahhh~That hit the spot." she said alould. She slowly stood up from her seat and exited the shop and looked up at the dark, star filled sky. "Another day is waiting around the corner~I need to hurry home and get some rest" she though to herself. She zipped her jacket up and ran home.
When she got home, she quietly pushed the front door open, not wanting to wake anyboody and she walked upstairs to her small room, which faced the Hokage monument carved into a rock formation. She looked at it and told each of the Hokage goodnight and changed into her pajamas and pulled her long hair up into a bun. She pulled her covers down and nestled into her bed and fell off into dreamland.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:21 pm
@Misa: Accepted, but I don't know why you use ~ when speaking?  

Dark-Ninja70

o_AmeRose_o

Friendly Fatcat

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:49 am
Dark-Ninja70

I use it to make it extend what shes saying. You know on a hot summer day, you take a drink of something cold and you're like Ahhh~ that hit the spot...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:57 pm
ll Misa Misa Amane ll
Dark-Ninja70

I use it to make it extend what shes saying. You know on a hot summer day, you take a drink of something cold and you're like Ahhh~ that hit the spot...
In rp that'd be something like this...

Misa reached forward, grabbing her glace of ice cold water and taking a sip before saying.
"Ahhh, that hit the spot."

Dark-Ninja70

LinkBoch15

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:12 pm
Username: Linkboch15
Rp name: Ishiko nezumiiro
Elements?: Wind, Water
Bloodline/Clan?: none
Have you read the Starter Forum? yes
Demon?: none
Activity: at least one post a day
Why do you want to join the leaf? I want to join the leaf because my friend Jwalker67 strongly suggested this village as a great village to join
How can you better the leaf village? activity and dedication

Give an Rp example: At the dead of night Ishiko sat hidden in a large tree next to the dark road, a waiting her target, a cruel and corrupt local official from the outer edge of the fire country. As she watch the carriage draw closer she readied her self for the assassination about to take place. Then when the carriage was in front of the tree in which Ishiko sat, she jumped from her tree to the one adjacent on the other side of the road while raining down needles upon the main part of the carriage below. she stayed for a second to confirm her kill. When she saw the blood fresh on the road from the carriage she now allowed herself to return to Konohagakure for she was positive that the mission had been completed.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:08 pm
@Link: Accepted.  

Dark-Ninja70

Shishawoikasu

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:56 pm
Username: Shishawoikasu
Rp name: Shishawoikasu
Elements?: Earth
Bloodline/Clan? sad Status Pending)
Have you read the Starter Forum?Yes. As well posted basic skeleton.
Activity: Every day, hours vary.(how often you are online)
Why do you want to join the leaf? Most active village. If you want me to join another village though, I understand. Other villages need more people.

How can you better the leaf village? Depends really. I have some pretty good ideas and stuff, and I'm active all the time. But I don't know, it doesn't always work out in my roleplays.

Give an Rp example:

Waiting for the teacher in the academy Shishi turned over and noticed two other students he hadn't seen before arguing over who's the better ninja. This is ridiculous, we are academy students Shishi thought, but didn't say anything, assuming they wouldn't listen to his reasoning anyway. That's when the academy student's friend Pengin bursts out of his seat screaming "I am the BEST ninja!." What the hell was that about he thought as Pengin dashed to the classroom door, Just to be stopped by Daiki, the sensei "Students! Get to your seats, now." he shouted walking to his desk.

((Sorry if it's not too good, It all goes through my head quickly and nicely, but then it's trying to explain it when it goes wrong. I think of other stuff a lot as I type. So I like to change it a ton and it doesn't always come together to great.))  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:48 pm
Username: Prinny Winny
Rp name: Pengin
Elements?: Earth
Bloodline/Clan? sad Status Pending)
yes and my posted basic skeleton.
Activity: almost every day
Why do you want to join the leaf? most active and most people
How can you better the leaf village? Activity and roleplaying experience.

Give an Rp example:

Sitting in the classroom waiting for the sensei when...
A GIANT DEMON MONSTER GLOB BURSTS INTO THE CLASS ROOM knocking each and every other person unconscious and with sensei Daiki with in his fangs, and me the only one able to stop him! when I tear off my everyday citizens clothing revealing my, special ops ANBU suit! "I've been waiting for you." I say to the monster. "I told you i would come back to kill you." It replied.
Dashing towards the monster condensing my chakra in to my fist, uppercutting the monster(similar to a falcon punch) high up in to the air breaking through the roof. Immediately after I start doing some handseals, summoning a giant robot (similar to gundam 00) which proceeds to shoot a blast out of his hand, incinerating the monster. I burst out of my seat screaming "I am the BEST ninja!" realizing I had just been daydreaming I run towards the classroom door getting stopped by the sensei entering.

(Sorry if that's bad, he was daydreaming so I assumed I would go all out on that. lol)  

Prinny Winny

Silent Meluvee

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 10:20 pm
Username: Silent Meluvee
Rp name: Yuki Shirotsou
Elements?: Ice
Bloodline/Clan?: None
Have you read the Starter Forum? Yes
Activity: (how often you are online) At least 3-4 times a week. Depends on my schedule, since it may change, but otherwise, it would stay the same.
Why do you want to join the leaf? I like this village and since it's an active village. I hate it when a village dies...

How can you better the leaf village? Keeping it active.

Give an Rp example: A small breeze passed through the area. It ruffled Yuki's hair, but it failed to block her view of her opponent. "I've told you already, Zack, I have to go," she repeated, impatience hinting her voice. He shook his head, keeping his stance ready as he grasped his kunai.

"I can't let you go any farther, Yuki. Where has your alliance gone to?" he pressed on.

She narrowed her eyes. A sigh escaped her lips as she disappeared in the blink of an eye. She appeared behind Zack, her blade resting on his collarbone. He tensed up, looking at the kunoichi out of the corner of his eye. "You wouldn't," he said.

She shook her head. "I can't, Zack. You know that," she said softly as she lowered her sword, turning him around and pressing her lips against his. Instead of pushing her away as she had anticipated, Zack stood there, his arms beginning to wrap around her. Then Yuki was gone, leaving his arms to hold what was an illusion of his love.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 1:25 pm
@Shishawoikasu; Prinny Winny and Silent: Accepted  

Dark-Ninja70

I Akiza I

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 10:31 am
Username: I Akiza I
Rp name: Aqune Hyuuga
Elements?: Wind and Ice.
Bloodline/Clan?: Hyuuga/Byakugan
Have you read the Starter Forum? Yes
Activity: (how often you are online) At least 2-3 times a week. My sister just had a baby so I'm a God-mom.
Why do you want to join the leaf? This is a very importan village Iand I thinkit will will help me unlock my full potential.
How can you better the leaf village? Posting as much as I can, following the rules and work hard.

Give an Rp example:
Aqune walked to her target and was ready for a full-fledged attack. She stood there trying to look in her opponent’s eyes. Then the words were said “Byakugan” She then seen it the chakrathat flowed through his body. She then went in for an attack trying to hit every one she could at the right moment and accurately. She also hoped the training would’ve worked off she tried with all her might trying to get him a position for the Gentle Fist 8 Trigrams 32 palms.
As She stands in postion she tries to trap him against a tree which would be the perfect spot to use the gentle fist.Aqune then grabs three rocks and runs up a tree hiding her position.Once hidden she throws the rocks attempting to hit the chakra points that may push him towards the tree. Moving from tree to tree trying to keep her hiding place a secret.She continues to move finally seeing every point in his body looks finally find the point she was looking which would shut down his chakra all together. slowly easing him towards the tree she so she thinks,goes in for the attack." Gentle Fist 8 Trigrams 32 palms!!  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff