Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mizukage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:50 pm
After Luo he ran inside the Mizukage office. Zane stood next to Luo as he asked his question. "Yeah, I'm ready to go so hit us with anything you got Mizukage-sama!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:53 pm
- - - - - -Ame body flickered behind the Mizukage's front door out of respect. Back when Riko-sama was kage, she would appear within the office walls because the two of them were practically the same mind within two separate bodies. {{Haha...}} Just as she was about to knock on the door, Ame froze. There was something familiar about the presence behind the door. 'Could it be...?' It had to be. That same chakra could only belong to Oroami himself. No one else had such a distinct signature. But his daughter did seem to release a similar energy combined with many other oddities. There was something special about that little girl, if not a little strange ability wise. Some things simply weren't possible, but it seemed like Kasumi defied the laws of continuity. Shaking the thought from her head, Ame needed to concentrate on this first. She was here, now, and ready to take on whatever Oroami threw at her.

- - - - - -Ame reminded herself who and what she was: a poised and powerful kunoichi of the Bloody Mist, as it had been called eons ago. Who knew what kind of a turn the village may have taken while she disappeared. If he demanded an explanation, she would give him one, but only within the boundaries Riko-sama allowed. "Some things are better left a mystery," she had said. And Ame completely understood. In order to protect Kiri, that small piece of information could not be released into the world. After a deep breath, Ame briskly knocked on the door three times and grasped the handle in a strong grip. She opened the door and stepped in without waiting for Oroami to allow her in. She wasn't surprised to see quite a crowd as it had been the same under Riko-sama's authority and secondly, she had sensed all of the little genin as none of them could possibly hide from her acute chakra sensing ability.

Muppins

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:08 am
*turns to Luo and Zane* Is that true? Well *bows* I would also like to help  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:09 pm
Everything hit Oroami much harder than he had thought, "Lou, Luna, Zane I want you to look at the notice and take a low ranked assignment, then when you are done, and i am done talking to Ame, then i will allow you to speak to me about... your rank."

Expecting the kids to hurry off Oroami got up and smiled to Ame "Long time no see friend, Where the ******** have you been all these years." He said in his usual playful yet protective voice.  

Havok-Trance

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:13 pm
"Alright...lets go guys!" exclaimed Zane as he rushed out of his office  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:49 pm
- - - - - -Ame still did not out right smile, but her expression softened. "Gone," she simply answered his question. Riko had forbidden her to tell anyone of their whereabouts these past several years. "But the important thing is that I'm back, no?" One hand smoothly brushed her hair back as the other rested protectively on Kandankai, the sword she used back when she was a Mist Seven. "Anyhow, I just wanted you to know I was back in town and your service, Mizukage-sama." Ame bowed her head to Oroami in respect. Even though they were well acquainted, he was now the mizukage and she had to show proper respect especially in front of genin. "Is there anything in particular that you need me to do?" Thoughts of his daughter lingered in the back of Ame's mind and she realized she didn't even know the little girl's name. "By the way, what is your daughter's name? She's absolutely adorable."  

Muppins

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:07 pm
Oroami held up his hand in a stop motion "I may be the mizukage, but I am still Oroami, thats what i want to be known as, but my daughter's name is Kasumi." Oroami took a deep breath "even if our not going to tell me where you were I'd appreciate it if you told me why you had left or if Riko is still alive, because her... son is in this village."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:23 pm
- - - - - -'Kasumi, what a cute name. Fitting,' Ame thought to herself. But Oroami wasn't finished speaking. "Her son? Since when?" The kunoichi was shocked. She never knew Riko-sama ever had a son. "How old is he?" She could already deduct who the father was by prior knowledge, but this still changed the situation drastically. Riko had that her location not be revealed so that she might be left in peace. "I cannot tell you where we went for reasons beyond my power. But I can tell you that Riko-sama is in a much better place now and very content." The way she spoke made it sound like Riko died. All the better for Kiri, no? But a leaving a son on his own? Ame could not fathom why her beloved leader would do such a thing.  

Muppins

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:31 pm
Electricity sparked off of Oroami's Upper right arm, "first, my best friend runs off and goes and disappears of the face of the earth, then my last supposed surviving teammate just abandons her country, Not to mention that i stumble apon their son." The demon in Oroami kept pushing his forward "And now i learn that my own friend and team mate would hide like a coward than get some peace!"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:44 pm
- - - - - -Ame did not shrink back as Oroami raised his voice, rather she stubbornly spoke back. "Don't you dare talk about Riko-sama in such a demeaning way," she threatened coolly. "You have no idea what she's done for the people here. So what if she is a a more peaceful place than Earth. It's the least that she deserves." Ame's emphasis must have gotten the message across. Because of her attachment to Riko, the young woman could never bring herself to flat out say that the former Mizukage had left this world to the spiritual side. Angry, she continued to speak with Oroami's same accusing tone. "And is it my fault that her husband decided to disappear? Don't you think she was just as distraught?" In the height of her suppressed emotion, the kunoichi's eyes flashed red as her Kekkei Genkai activated. Red tendrils of chakra began emitting from the center of her chest down her arms, body, and legs, surrounding her in a protective preemptive coat.  

Muppins

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:58 pm
Oroami laughed "Ame, alot has changed, I now have the power of four men, I control all elements." Hearing himself say something such as this Oroami stopped "Sorry Ame, I've been changing." Oroami's eyes darted around "Ame, don't speak to me as a if i'm a punk, I'm just flustered that my own team mates seem to detatch themselves from me."

Oroami sat down and put his head in his hands "I've become more than just powerful, with all this power i'm falling apart." As he said this Oroami sighed "I just want to know where my friends are, but you asked about her son, his name is Kenshin, I believe." Oroami pulled out the scroll with the ninjas names on it.

(look on the profiles)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:16 pm
- - - - - -Clenching her fists tightly, Ame's nails dug into the palms of her hands. The light sensation of pain allowed her to regain her composure, not that it had been lost, and the redness dissipated. She had already noticed the significant increase of Oroami's power since she last encountered him. Ame thoroughly read through the scroll he passed to her. She was most surprised at Kenshin's age. The child was a lot older than she had expected. How long had Riko kept the information quiet? Ame assumed it was to protect her son from enemies seeing as he was born during a time of war. "I'm sorry, I do not know anything about Kinkaru's whereabouts and why he left. But I can assure you that Riko-sama's disappearance was far from intentional."

{{I couldn't find it. Can you tell me where it is?}}

Muppins

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:30 pm
Thats when it snapped "oh, sorry, its Rinzo." He said slightly "Rinzo appeared out of no where, no idea who he was and where he came from."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:49 pm
Before heading home, Luo stopped at the Mizukage's office. Before knocking, he put his ear to the door. "Geez, they've been talking the whole day in there." Luo then walked away from the door, and to his secretary. "Excuse me, can you deliver this note to the Mizukage as soon as possible. It just says that Zane and I finished helping rebuild houses today, and would like him to send a clone to meet us in the mission prep training facility tomorrow morning after ten." As the secretary nodded, Luo headed home.

((EDITED))  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:49 pm
Walking up to the office, Shiro stands near the door. And begins to think. Now. How to get in without being noticed. This water door makes it kind of difficult.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games