Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
.:.Free to Love.:.((Starting! No longer Accepting!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your father tells you you can't love some one, what do you do?
I run away with them
68%
 68%  [ 20 ]
I listen to my father
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Polka dotted jeens
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:19 pm
((Time Skip! --> we're at the Crushilia exiting gates... you start if you agree or we can go from the elevator! ^^))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:44 pm
Haseo walked up to the guard and he opened the gate for them Haseo let Rose walk out first "so where do you want to go?"  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:47 pm
Rose walked outside and thought about it and answered, "Well, to another city. You know as in five cities down and find a tasty human?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:17 pm
Haseo shrugged "any place in particular? or do we just wonder around till we find a city?"  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:21 pm
"We'll go to opposite direction of our houses, so more south." She looked at Haseo. "The city where there is a forest of Grizzly Bears!" Rose started to get excited.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:23 pm
"alright then" he turned the opposire direction he was facing and started walking "how many people are we gunna hunt?"  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:28 pm
Rose shrugged, "I don't know, but we have to make sure that no one recognizes or sees us."

"I beg to differ." A low voice said behind them.

Rose turned aroud and saw four adults, two of which were her parents and two who were...Haseo's.

((You don't mind the twist do you?))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:31 pm
((actually i had something else in mind lol))

Haseo jumped and spun around "Rose!!! RUN!!!!" Haseo pulled out his scyth and started to charge his aura for an attack  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:33 pm
((really what?? I can delete if you want or is it possible to bring it in later??))

"No." She simply said. She couldn't have Haseo against all four. She glared at her parents.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:38 pm
((ill bring it in later))

Haseo screamed at the top of his lungs "ROSE IM NOT JOKING, GET OUT OF HERE!!!" Haseo's dad looked at him with a look of disgust "i cant beleive you care this much about her, your just willing to trow your life away" Haseo snarled "damn right i do"  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:58 pm
Rose knew he was right but couldn't move.

"Hold on a sec." Rose's father said, "I'll take my daughter and you'll never see her again, and you take your son and do whatever."

Rose went behind Haseo and whispered in his ear. "Even if I do, my dad will chase me down and he can weaken me."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:23 am
tokomiko
Jasper stared at her and laughed. "That's not what I meant, dear Emiko. What I meant was that he would never be able to find me while I was trying to keep you away from him. And that would be especially if he were trying to find you to kill you." Jasper smiled as she tried to get away from him, but he just held on tighter, playfully. "Trying to get away from me already, I see. I guess I can let you go for a bit while I get you some fish from that stream." With that, Jasper pushed her to stand up lightly and he wandered over to the stream. He watched the small fish glide around the bottom. He saw many edible fish and bottom-feeders, but none that he thought suitable for Emiko. He squatted down, looking for a big fish that would satisfy her. Spotting a black and orange fish, he quickly swapped it up into his hands. He lay it upon the ground for a moment while he left fro a second to catch some wood. When he came back, the fish was dead and dry, then he set up. Jasper used a stone and another piece of wood and rubbed them, making fire. While the fire danced in front of him, he stuck another stick down the fishes throat and poked it out of its tail. He then set it upon the fire and burned it to make it edible.

Emiko smiled and stood up as he pushed her up. "Okay then." She then looked around her and sighed. The place wasn't all that 'environmental'. It looked as if people had traveled it a lot in the older days and trees seemed to be just now growing back. Emiko sat down on the rock that Jasper had been sitting on. She sighed and pulled out a notebook from her smaller bag. She flipped it opened and grabbed one of her sketching pencils. Emiko looked around her again and began to sketch something on the paper.  

Miss_Neko_Baby

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:19 pm
Haseo was panicing, and it showed his normally cool headed attitude was gone and he couldnt think straight over the fear of his parents being there "i will not let you do that...." he said between thoughts  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:12 pm
Rose looked at Haseo, never ever before had she seen him act the way he did. She felt so bad for having them both out, it was all her fault if he died. She felt useless and weak at that moment. She realized why he was worried before, not her parents...his. SHOOT! she exclaimed in her head. She started thinking fast, how could she divert them or any of them. She looked at Haseo and then at her father. She saw her father chanting and she knew what was coming next as pain shot right through her head. Her mom loked at me with pain but didn't stop, "Damn it.... Why don't...you physically face me .... Dad....Instead....you coward behind... and attack me .... mentally..." She said looking up at her dad as she fell to the ground.  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:54 pm
Haseo dashed at Rose's father and swung his scythe full force "DONT YOU DARE HURT HER!!" right befor the attack landed Haseo's father steped between them and stopped the scythe with a single finger then grabbed Haseo by the head "I have no use for you anymore, you have betrayed the demon race and you will die for it" his dad charged up a blast of dark energy in the hand that was holing Haseo by the head and released it sending Haseo through the air  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games