Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~My Dragon's Heart~(1X1)~(Burningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:16 am
Kolan waited..and didn't receive. Instead the infuriating girl narrowed her eyes stubbornly, reminding him of himself oddly enough. She even crossed her arms when she spoke words he'd never thought to hear from a human. "Hmph." At the part about Coryn and Karelym he made a face, scrunching his snout slightly..sure..he'd said it, but he hadn't meant it..had he? They had helped him..and he guessed that Coryn wasn't entirely the most irritating creature on the planet..no, that award went to the stubborn wench in front him.

"You want to..protect me from myself," he repeated incredulously, his eyes slightly wide as one of his brows was raised. A job. She called it a job as well, what a charmer, he thought sarcastically, not knowing that the same had been spoken of him not too long ago that day. Kolan frowned at her, staring down at her a moment before laying on his stomach with a snort, "Well then, Elyon. If you're going to 'protect' me, you're gonna need to go with me. Which means you'll have to fly with me..if you think you can handle it," he said with a smirk and a challenge in his eyes. The little human girl hadn't run..she hadn't been afraid..and even in this form there was a remnant on his lips that made him long to press his lips against Elyon's again for reasons he couldn't fathom..so yeah, he would take the little wench flying..if she dared.

Karelym brushed her hand along Coryn's side, knowing that he wished to have his form..I love you, my vyallah, she thought to him softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:29 am
He did not just . . . he did . . . He was challenging her! With one of her greatest fears no less. She bared her teeth at him and then grabbed her staff before walking around and climbing up onto his back. "We'll see who can handle it." she muttered stubbornly, refusing to lose to this equally stubborn, self-depreciating, paranoid dragon. "Ready when you are . . . KoKo-chan." she said, her lips turning into a teasing smirk as she held onto his scales and called him by the nickname she had made for him. It was her way of telling him that she accepted his challenge . . . and she was planning on winning.

Coryn smiled at Karelym and nuzzled her gently. I love you as well . . . he thought back to her and then remembered that Rollan had never really answered their question. "Oh yes, Rollan . . . you never really answered our question about your little maiden . . ." he said with a smirk growing on his face.

In her village, Laura sneezed suddenly, waking her up from her slumber. She looked around to see if anyone else had woken up but no one hand . . . she lay back down and looked at the ceiling of her tent. "Someone must be talking about me . . ." she muttered to herself before falling back to sleep.
((Couldn't resist.))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:36 am
(haha, hooray for non-resistance!)

Kolan snickered as she bared her teeth, grabbing her stick as she climbed up. "I am always ready, whiner," he retorted with a smirk. And then with relish he allowed his wings to move, launching with his hind legs into the air and flapping his powerful wings. Kolan relaxed as the air rushed past him, euphoric bliss threatening to overtake him..but he remembered his passenger and decided he'd keep the 'stunts' and whatnot to a minimum. "How are you holding up, wench?" The word didn't sound mean, it almost sounded like an endearment.

Rollan frowned at that, remembering why he was in Coryn's tail again. He pouted and narrowed his eyes on Coryn, "She's fine, what else could you possibly want to know, Cory?" Laura was his little treasure..to his mind she was fragile, and to his mind..if he revealed himself..she would no longer want to be with him. Rollan poked at Coryn's tail and squirmed, "I'll bite you," he threatened teasingly.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:47 am
Elyon was closing her eyes, holding onto Kolan's scales tightly, telling herself in her mind, over and over again, not to look down. "I'm doing just fine!" she retorted. His lift off had startled her terribly, forcing her to practically hug his neck to keep herself from falling, slowly though, she had moved back to a sitting position, although her eyes remained closed. Oddly enough, the wind rushing past her, felt nice and she breathed deeply, enjoying the feeling. As long as she didn't see how far up they were, she figured she would kinda like riding on a dragon.

Coryn shrugged. "Well . . . did you tell her your secret yet?" he asked curiously.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:55 am
Kolan could just barely feel the tight grip on his scales. She'd even more or less hugged his neck. "Alright then, if you're sure..but if you start feeling sick, warn me." He teased with some seriousness. And then he changed course, diving towards the ground and getting closer and closer until it was certain he would hit..only to swoop up again with a laugh, "How was that, vallynra?" Kolan could get used to calling Elyon that, he decided.

Rollan sighed at the question and shook his head, "No..how can I? She's so wonderful, Cory..I don't want to lose her.."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:03 am
Elyon hadn't seen a thing, but she did felt her stomach do a flip when he swooped up suddenly from the dive. "My stomach feels weird . . ." she muttered pressing her head against his scales. They oddly enough felt good against her skin. Each one having a smooth surface, but together made a completely different type of surface. It was an interesting feeling.

Coryn looked at Rollan skeptically, but decided to drop it. "How'd you two meet anyways? Not many girls . . . save Elyon, pass through the forest . . ." he said looking at Rollan expectantly, as if waiting to hear a story.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:16 am
Kolan caught the mutter and chuckled again, a rumbling sound in his dragon form. "Really? Pity..well if you think you need to go back down.." He let the sentence hang, the girl responded to challenges apparently..so why not keep on challeging her? He soared through the air and over the trees, picking up a bit of speed but careful not to do anything besides the straight flying, in case the other's grip wasn't too strong.

Rollan considered the question, "Oh..we just..met, you know how it goes, he chuckled teasingly. The other seemed to be wanting a story so he sighed, "Nosy dragon," he muttered playfully.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:21 pm
Elyon simply gripped onto Kolan's scales a bit harder. "I don't give up so easily KoKo-chan . . ." she said stubbornly. "Keep going!" she told him, never one to back away from a challenge.

Coryn chuckled. "Come on Rollan . . . I told you plenty of stories about Karelym and me . . ." he said, poking the wolf-boy teasingly with his tail.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:48 pm
Kolan continued to smirk, "Have it your way, whiner." He dive-rolled, doing a somersault in the air before spinning his body sideways. Kolan wasn't sure if she'd manage to keep her grip, but he was acutely aware of her and would be certain to catch her if she fell.

Rollan sighed, "Oh, I don't know. I was wandering the forest in wolf form..I got caught in a hunter's trap, remember when I came with my leg bandaged? Well..I didn't trip like I told you," he chuckled apologetically, "Anyway..a gypsy girl found me..I snarled at her obviously, but she didn't leave, instead she got me out of the trap and bandaged me up..I left..and I came back two days later in human form and there she was, waiting for me I think..or the wolf rather..so I went to that form and spent the day with her..and then the next time, I came in human form and climbed a tree to get her a fruit she wanted..I fell off the tree, and she ended up nursing me again..and we've been..erm..friends, ever since." Rollan blushed a bit, scratching at the back of his head with a sheepish chuckle.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:04 pm
When he started his air acrobatics, she started screaming, hanging on as best she could, eventuallly starting to slip from his neck as he did the somersault and when he spun sideways she could no longer hold on, though her grip on his scales was so tight, she ended up pulling one of them off as she fell, just trying to keep herself on.

Coryn chuckled. "Seems the squirt's got a crush . . ." he said with a grin.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:42 pm
Kolan heard a scream and flinched in alarm, was the girl crazy? He felt one of his scales tear and he hissed, glancing to see that she'd indeed fallen. But he'd expected as much, and he was ready, he turned instantly and dove down, catching her in a clawed paw about ten feet above the ground. He landed on his hind legs and then sat back, keeping his upper body up so that he could hold Elyon still. Kolan's 'hand' was far larger than Elyon, to his amusement and his slight worry..she was so fragile..

Kolan hesitated a moment, before nudging her gently with his snout as he said in one of his softest tones yet, "Are you alright, vallynra?"

Rollan rolled his eyes at that, "Just because your mate-obsessed doesn't mean we all are, Cory." He smirked, teasing the other as he gestured to Karelym, "And what a cute couple you make..a pink elf and a fatty dragon, awwww," he crooned, "And then there will be cute little pink fatty dragons." Rollan laughed at that, enjoying Karelym's smile and slight blush at his comment.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:10 pm
Elyon was hyperventilating, he eyes no longer closed, but open wide with fright. She closed her eyes when he nudged her and tried to get her breathing under control. "No . . ." she said stubbornly when he asked her the question. "That's why I despise heights . . ." she hissed, more to herself than to him. She had been only ten feet away from being splattered all over the ground . . . she didn't really want to think about what her fate might have been if he hadn't caught her.

Coryn blushed at the suggestion that Rollan was making and became defensive to cover it. He growled angrily. "I am not fat!" he said poking Rollan with his tail.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:39 pm
Kolan chuckled, nudging her gently again before pulling away, though he made no move to set her down. "Why? You're afraid a dragon might drop you?" He seemed amused, and then said somewhat sheepishly, "I wouldn't have let you fall, if I thought I couldn't catch you I wouldn't have spun in the first place."

Rollan let out a yelp crossed with a laugh as he was poked, Rollan was rather ticklish and he knew Karelym was deathly ticklish. But he doubted reminding Coryn of that would distract Coryn from him, so instead he laughed again and chanted singsong, "Fatty dragon, fatty dragon, fatty dragon."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:50 pm
Elyon sat up and crossed her arms in a pout. "Well I'd appreciate it if you didn't do it again . . . I don't like the feeling of falling . . ." she said and then realized that she still had Kolan's scale in her hand. She stared at it for a few seconds and blinked. "Um . . . I think I accidently pulled this off of you . . ." she said, holding the scale out a little.

Coryn smirked, remembering that Rollan was ticklish. "Squirt." he said, poking him again and then repeated both the word and the poke many, many times.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:55 pm
Kolan watched the stubborn wench cross her arms and pout. And then at the scale, his brow rose lightly and he snorted, "Keep it, wench. That's stronger than any armor you're likely to come across, no sword will pierce it, nor fire burn it." He sniffed a bit as he added, "It's a rare gift, you know." Though he wasn't used to the feeling, and he couldn't exactly explain it..he was looking for approval..for some reason he wanted the girl to like it.

Rollan watched the other smirk and then frowned slighty, "Cory.." He said warningly, and then he burst out laughing as he was poked, being called squirt as the onslaught continued. Rollan was laughing riotously, which in turn made Karelym laugh, "C..Cory! No..f..fair!" He tried to talk through laughing, happy tears forming in his eyes.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games