Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Monster of my Heart~(1X1)~(Snerzilly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:43 pm
Giacare felt himself being set down and straightened his already oddly sized clothes before looking up at Ryan with a grimace. "Too tall," he grumbled as his arms crossed, although this time amusement flickered in his eyes before he turned away. "What lake are we going to anyway?"

Brilyra watched the scene with a smile before answering, "Crysaiya Lake." So named for the beautiful nymph said to have lived in it's depths before sacrificing her life for a human, her love. True or not..people claimed to see Crysaiya and her human lover from time to time, reunited in death when they could not be together in life. It also happened to be a somewhat hidden lake, with trees all around and rock formations that made it somewhat of a secret place, or so it seemed to anyone who stumbled across it.

She and Ryan had found it by accident, playing tag one day and the end result was Ryan being tossed in the water, only to grab her at the last second and pull her in as well.

Giacare had heard of the lake, and seen it for himself..he'd run into it while in gryffin form, but not inclined to mention that he simply nodded, "Ah.."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:53 pm
Ryan smiled in remembrance. "It's really quite a beautiful lake Giac. You'll be glad we went on this walk." he said, smiling down at his brother.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:56 pm
Well of course it was a beautiful lake, it was a lover's lake. He glanced up at the other, "Glad to be transformed into a child and kidnapped from my almost sister-in-law's castle..hmm, remind me when I'm supposed to be glad," he said wryly, arching a brow on the childish face even as a little grin curved his lips. He couldn't stay mad at his brother for long, and teasing and playing with the other was simply in his nature.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:04 pm
"When I throw you in the lake." Ryan said, a wicked grin forming on his face at the not so teasing tease.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:08 pm
Giacare heard the words and saw the grin, "No! That's not fair!" How was he supposed to defend himself when he wasn't even half as tall as Ryan?! "You'd better not," he said warningly, narrowing his eyes up at his brother and standing further away from Ryan as they walked, within feet of the entrance to the lake area. He remembered some instances playing with Ryan, seeing who could push the other in first. Giacare smiled a little at the thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:12 pm
Ryan just laughed at his brother's reaction, noting that he was now walking farther away from him. "I don't think he likes me much anymore." he said to Brilyra, a grin ever present on his face.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:17 pm
Brilyra chuckled as she glanced to Ryan, "Of course not, who couldn't like you, my love? I think he's having fun, whether he'll admit it or not. I can only imagine how much he's missed you, how much he loves you, if he's spent so much of his life looking for you..having you back, must mean a lot to him."

Giacare heard none of this, walking ahead and glancing around at all the trees and nature in itself that seemed so much larger now.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:25 pm
((Not that this RP and King of Bandits RP isn't entertaining, but . . . post in the others? *puppy eyes*))

Ryan chuckled. "It means a lot to me to have him back too . . . I'm just feeling a bit guilty that I didn't search for him like I should have . . . I guess . . . though I didn't want to admit it to myself . . . when I saw the snorms taking him and was running away . . . I guess I just assumed that he wouldn't make it . . ." he said with a sigh, looking down at the ground, his happy mood dampened a bit.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:37 pm
(x-x *cannot resist puppy eyes* Mmmmmmhmmmm <3)

Brilyra moved closer and tilted as she pressed a kiss to his cheek. "You were young, just a child, Rye. You didn't know any better..and after all that time, no one could blame you for thinking he hadn't made it."

Giacare hadn't heard the conversation, but he'd taken notice of Ryan's sudden mood change and come back just in time to her from 'blame' on. The conversation became clear, but he acted as though he hadn't noticed as he went up to Ryan and immediately wrapped his arms around the other, the top of his head just above Ryan's belly button, so it was upper thighs mostly that he was hugging, he'd been short as a child after all. "I love you, Ryley," he said softly.

Giacare wanted to say more..he wanted to speak more on their relationship, but he didn't want to do it as a child, so for now..this would do. And due to Giacare's having not been paying attention, he figured Ryan would assume this was just a random display of affection.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:41 pm
((YAYS!!! mrgreen ))

Ryan smiled. "Love you too Giac . . ." he said while at the same time sending Brilyra a silent thanks by rubbing his hand up and down her back before giving her far shoulder a slight squeeze as he pulled her into him a bit.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:26 pm
Brilyra smiled and felt his hand rubbing up and down her back before she was pulled in. And then with a laugh, she scooped Giacare up, much to his surprise and embarrasment only to set him between her and Ryan as she then brought her arms around them both, "Family hug," she said with a laugh.

Giacare squirmed in between them, "Yeck! I told you to take the mushy stuff to the bedroom," he said in a whiny tone without really meaning to.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:51 pm
Ryan laughed and hugged as well. "Come on Giac. You know you like group hugs." he said, rather amused by the whiny tone.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:57 pm
Giacare scoffed, "This isn't a group hug..this is a squash Giacare hug!" He wriggled in between them, "Meanys," he grumbled as he finally slid away from their grasp, brushing himself off and trying not to reveal the fact that he actually had enjoyed the hug. It was nice to feel..welcome somewhere again..  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:05 pm
Ryan grinned. "Group hug, squash Giacare hug . . . what's the difference?" he asked teasingly with a shrug.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:29 pm
Giacare rolled his eyes, "Jerk," he muttered as he turned around..and then entered through the trees and into the lake area. The area was grassy and green, with various flowers and such things from growing so near to the late. "It's beautiful," he said softly, looking out over the crystalline waters.

Brilyra stayed close to Ryan once they reached the lake area, smiling as she looked over the beautiful landscape before turning to Ryan, "Mmm..I love you." With that, she tilted and pressed her lips against his, much to Giacare's growing agitation as he rolled his eyes, although really he was amused.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games