Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Flanys, City in the Snow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:03 am
Ralph took the hot chocolate. "Thanks." He said, smiling. He started drinking the hot chocolate carefully.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:33 pm
"No problem." Daiki said, then he sat on a chair near where Ralph was resting. "So why did you fall from the roof?" he asked him, "If you don't mind." he added.  

Chi Awase

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:18 am
Ralph then remembered what had happened. "Oh... I was being chased by that dragon..." Ralph explained.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:05 am
"Oh, okay." Daiki said, then after a second of staring he quickly blurted out, "You can fly?" he looked a bit bewildered.  

Chi Awase

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:14 am
Ralph nodded. "For a little bit." He answered. He then concentrated and then feathers of light appeared behind him to form an angelic wing of light. It then disappeared after a few seconds. He then gritted his teeth in pain as he felt a splitting pain in his head. He then dropped his mug of hot chocolate onto the floor and held his head. The mug broke into pieces and the hot chocolate spilled on the floor. He seemed to be in pain.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:26 am
Daiki quickly rushed towards him and put his hands on his head. He looked at the broken mug for a second, then thought, Good thing I didn't use my favorite mug. he thought. Then, he turned to Ralph, and closed his eyes. "Just hang on there, Ralph." he said to him, then he concentrated his ice power and transformed it to water. His hands had water like gloves around them, and he put it on Ralph's head. He blew a bit and put his hands on Ralph's head. I hope this will work... he thought.  

Chi Awase

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:31 am
[[is my text color too hard to read?]]

Ralph could feel the pain easing up and looked up at Daiki. It still hurt, but not as much. "Thanks..." He said, smiling.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:35 am
((not really. i can read it eh. : D))

"No problem." Daiki said, opening his eyes while the water like gloves disappear from his hands. "You want another cup of hot chocolate?" he asked, cleaning up the broken mug.

Chi Awase

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:00 am
"No thank you. Sorry about your mug." Ralph apologized. He summoned a few feathers to help Daiki clean it up. The feathers sweept the hot chocolate up and then helped pick up the broken pieces.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:14 am
"It's okay, didn't mean much anyway." Daiki said, then watched the feathers cleaning the hot chocolate and the broken mug. "I could've just done that myself, but thank you though." he said to Ralph. He stood up from where he was and asked him, "So, why was the dragon chasing you?"  

Chi Awase

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:18 am
"It wanted to kill me... It was possessed by one of my enemies." Ralph explained. The feathers disappeared after they finished cleaning up.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:24 am
"Oh..." Daiki said, pondering. "Well, at least it's not chasing you now." he said, grinning at Ralph.  

Chi Awase

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:28 am
"Let's hope it stays that way." Ralph said and smiled. He then observed Daiki. He was fairly nice and was fairly attractive. He then blushed at the thought. He wasn't even sure why he was thinking about that.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:30 am
"Yeah." Daiki said, nodding and smiling at him. He then looked at Ralph for a moment, then thought of something. "Oh! By the way, are you hungry?" he asked him.  

Chi Awase

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:43 am
Ralph shrugged. "I guess so." He answered.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games