Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Anger's Spell~(1x1)(Awesomely Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:56 pm
Kraelyn smiled as she jumped into his lap and rubbed against him. He brushed his hand along her fur, "I never expected you to be the one in my lap," animal-wise," but I kinda like it. You make a cute furball," he teased, tapping her nose.

Jyrek roared as he was grabbed, jerking out of Emika's grip and batting a paw at the Shelby-look-a-like. But due to trying not to hurt his wife as well, he wasa bit distracted and missed his mark a little, whacking the other's head so that he fell unconscious. "Oops," he grunted, still not thinking to explain things to his wife.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:15 pm
"JYREK!" Emika shouted out scoldingly as she watched the figure of her daughter fall unconscious. She pushed him aside as she ran to the unconscious girl, checking to make sure she was alright. "What did you do that for Jyrek?!"' she asked her husband angrily. "You could have at least waited until she answered the question!"

Shelby leaned into his touch until he tapped her nose, then she just blinked in surprise, wrigging her nose a bit, finding the feeling odd. And then noticed her mom caring for Gorgo. She jumped off of Kraelyn and ran over, gently pawing at her mom's leg. "Mom . . . I'm Shelby . . . please see that . . ." she said, tears welling up. It was so hard to see her mom caring for an imposter . . . one who had been trying to ruin her life, nonetheless.

Poor Emika. She felt so confused. And she felt as though she was a horrible mother . . . She couldn't tell who was Shelby. Wasn't it a mother's job to be able to tell her baby from an imposter?  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:24 pm
Jyrek growled in irritation, "You shouldn't have gotten in my way, woman!" And he saw his daughter tearing up and came closer, nudging Emika. "This is the real Shelby. I did the scent check myself..it's her, Emi."

Kraelyn watched as Shelby raced away and he followed, heart going out to Shelby..this had to be painful..  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:41 pm
Emika looked at the little Bobcat that was tearing up. "Oh Shelby . . ." she said softly, taking the little animal into her arms. "I'm so sorry I couldn't recognize you . . . I'm sorry I called you a dumb animal . . . I . . . I just . . . I just . . . Oh Shelby please forgive me!" Emika sobbed out, holding her daughter tightly. She trusted Jyrek with this, knowing that Shelby was just as important to him as she was to her.

Shelby rubbed her head against her mother, purring a bit. They had all found out who she was. She didn't care if it took her mother longer than the others, they all knew who she was now . . . and that's all that mattered. Gorgo couldn't upset her life anymore . . .

((You know what I think would be interesting? Is if Gorgo, finding that his plan is down the drain, kidnaps Shelby to try and make her life miserable still . . . that would be ironic considering that Shelby just thought that everything was going to be just fine now. twisted ))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:58 am
((Bump))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:15 pm
((Bumpity Bump!))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:28 pm
(O-o whatever you want ^__^)

Jyrek wrapped an arm around his wife, looking down at Shelby. "We'll be-" A roar erupted from Jyrek as he pulled away, falling backwards as he writhed a moment before falling still.

Gorgo smirked in Arayana's body. He'd just used another item, but it was worth it to get rid of two obstacles..Jyrek, and the wife theoretically because surely she wouldn't let her husband die.."I've just injected him with a rather interesting venom..straight from the kyuana flower, I suggest you find an antidote..unless you'd rather have a pet than a husband that is." The kyuana flower had a venom that had an internal hypnotic effect. While someone was under it, they would be receptive to suggestions on a heightened level and if given the same suggestion enough, it would become permanent once the venom's effect had worn off.

On a transformed human, it would lock them into that form under a suggestion..more or less to be that form. The beast most closely resembled a wolf, and so the venom would heighten the urge to respond and act as a wolf until it took over Jyrek's mind until there was nothing of the human left.

Gorgo then darted forward and snatched Shelby from Emika's grasp, clutching her to his chest as he used one of his last four few items, a teleport ring that dropped them into the nearby town. He landed on his rump with a frown, before smirking down at the bobcat in his arms as he pulled a bit of rope from his pocket and tied it swiftly around Shelby's neck like a leash. "Join." The rope shuddered a bit before glowing and settling as the cloth shifted into a true leash material and collar, "And now, little kitten, you'll have to do as I say like a good pet."

His plans for the kingdom had been ruined but he'd not let Shelby walk away happy..not by a longshot. Gorgo rose, tugging on the collar to force Shelby to stand after he'd dropped her to the ground, "I command you to follow me, and make no attempt to leave me or to hurt me." He smirked down at her, "I'd start getting used to that body, it's your new body for the rest of your life..and your position will be my loyal, stupid pet. Doesn't that sound fun?" With a tug, he began walking as he led Shelby farther away from her kingdom and home, and any chance of being restored.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:46 pm
((Arayana's body?))

Emika's eyes widened as Jyrek roared and Shelby was snatched from her arms. "Shelby!" she called out worridly and then they disappeared. She went over to her husband and then started trying to magically pull out the venom. She looked up at Kraelyn, her eyes pleading. "Get Shelby back, please!" she said, her voice strained a bit as tears pricked at her eyes.

Shelby pulled against the leash, crying as she looked back at the castle that was starting to get farther away as Gorgo pulled her away. "No! No! No!" she cried out, yowling saddly, as she tried to pull away, her claws scrabbling against the pavement.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:00 pm
(T__T It was an accident!)

Jyrek growled as she started trying to pull out the venom, but it was merging in his body so quickly that the process was greatly slowed.

Kraelyn watched all that had played out in horror, before hearing himself be addressed. That was all it took and without a second thought, he darted off towards the town, hoping that Gorgo in his stupidity would have thought it safe to head there first.

Gorgo laughed at her cries, "Think of it, Shelby! The rest of your life as a little furball..eating whatever I deign to give you..rats perhaps? Anyone that knew you before..will see only my little pet. And where shall you sleep..I think a cage would suit nicely, don't you? Where filthy animals belong?" He laughed again, enjoying every moment of Shelby's torment.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:10 pm
((lols *pats you on the back*))

Shelby started sobbing as she tried pulling again, this time trying to slip her head out of the collar. "You b*****d! You horrible, horrible b*****d!!" she cried out, wanting to get away from him, wanting her mom . . . wanting her dad . . . wanting Kraelyn . . .

Emika was exerting all her energy towards pulling out the venom. "Jyrek . . . please . . ." she cried, tears starting to slip down her face as she pressed a kiss to his fur, hoping to change him back. She wanted her husband back . . . she didn't want him to be a wolf . . . to be stuck as a beast . . . she wanted her Jyrek back . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:37 pm
Gorgo glanced at her and arched a brow, "Do you really want to be calling me names? I guess I'll have to show you who the master is around here, pet." He smirked, knowing that the collar would force her to do his bidding, "Sit, Shelby."

Jyrek let out a roared and pulled from Emika's grasp, the pain was burning at him..confusing his doubling mind. He stood shakily on two legs before reverting to four and then collapsing, breathing heavily. The process of the venom had been slowed as well thanks to Emika, but to get the rest out, they'd need to find a counter potion before the venom's full effects were reached..as it was, he heard faint whispers of the beast echoing in his mind..telling him to hunt..to feed..to kill.

"Stay back, Emi," he rasped. "I'll be fine..in a moment..just hold on." He cringed as his body trembled a moment before settling and gradually his breathing slowed and his weary eyes looked to Emika before forcing himself forward on shaky legs, stopping before Emika as he forced himself to stand as he nuzzled her cheek gently, "Thank you, Emika." He said in a slightly strained voice. "You slowed the venom..I have more time now.."

Kraelyn ran as fast as his legs would carry him. Shelby..please be alright. He wasn't sure what he'd do if something happened to her..  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:01 pm
Shelby felt her body sit without her permission. "You're not my master! You . . . You can't do this to me!!" she yelled at him

Emika hugged Jyrek. "Come on . . . we need to find an antivenom . . . and hope that Kraelyn can get Shelby back . . ." she said, the worry for her daughter coming back full force now that Jyrek's problem was lessened.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:11 am
((Bumpiness!))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:06 pm
Gorgo laughed, "I can't? Because it looks to me like you have to do everything I say. Which would make me your master." He kneeled a bit, holding out his hand, "Give me your paw like a good kitten." His tone was mocking, "And don't try to scratch me or claw me."

Jyrek stiffened as she hugged him, he could hear her pulse..the flowing of her blood and the heart that lay beating beneath her chest. In a strained voice he muttered, "No." He pulled away from the hug, clenching and unclenching his beastly hands in the dirt as best he could, "I'm going to save my daughter, I'm not just going to sit around because of some stupid venom." Jyrek was not willingly going to search for an anti-venom when his little girl was in danger.

Kraelyn reached the town, looking wildly for any sign of Shelby and her look-a-like.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:25 pm
Emika shook her head, tears coming into her eyes. She rushed foreward, and grabbed him, practically getting onto his back as she buried her face in his fur. "No Jyr! Please!" she begged him, the tears rushing from her eyes. "Please! I can't lose you Jyr! I just can't!" she sobbed out. While, yes, she was terribly and horribly worried about Shelby, she wanted to know that she wouldn't be losing her husband as well. She just couldn't lose the love of her life and her daughter all in one day. It would hurt so horribly . . . even worse than when she had been banished . . . she would not have anyone to go home to . . .

Shelby sobbed as she fought, yes she tried to fight, the command, but her paw went up and rested in Gorgo's hand just as he had ordered her to do. She was terrified now about what Gorgo was going to do to her. He had complete control, and she couldn't even scream for help . . .  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff