Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
=Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney= Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:39 pm
Despite his immediate disapproval, Trucy was smiling up at him with eyes sparkling with obvious intent.

"Shame. I could really see you as a mezzo-soprano or maybe a tenor." She answered, displaying obvious knowledge or opera terminology.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:44 pm
"No! No way! Not gonna happen! I'm not doing it!" He waved his hands drastically to prove his point.

"Yeah, I agree with Feli. I could see you as a tenor... You should go for it! Never hurts to have a back-up plan!"Aggie said, clapping her hands together.

"No! I don't need a back-up plan! I'm fine with being a simple defense attorney! Apollo shook his head furiously. "I'm not gonna do it!"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:00 pm
Felicja nodded at Magdalena in agreement and then looked back at Apollo. "If you say so." She laughed. "You never know, though! Just a thought."

"Oh c'mon! You can't say that until you actually try it." She crossed her arms in defeat, he clearly wasn't going to change his mind.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:06 pm
"Well I'm not going to try it. So can we stop talking about it?"

"Fine, fine. But if you ever change your mind, let me know when you perform!" Aggie said happily.

"I'm not going to change my mind!" As he said this, the magic of his Chords of Steel were activated again.

"Fine! Geesh. Don't have to be so loud!"she said, wincing slightly and holding her ear. Of course, she was exaggerating, but not by much.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:28 pm
"Eek! S-sorry!" Felicja cringed smiling wryly, "Suit yourself then, Mr. Defense Attorney!"

"Okay, okay!" Trucy blinked, a little surprised. "You don't have to shout, Polly. Don't wanna lose your voice!"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:33 pm
"...Sorry..." He really had to learn more control. He coughed once.

"Well. I'm kinda happy. It's not everyday that a Prosecutor and Defense Attorney can get along... well, as much as we do in this short time, considering the circumstances." Aggie said happily.

"...That's true. It hasn't been all that long since the trial... and since I've forgiven you and Milliana..."  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:45 pm
"Really?" Trucy asked a little surprised. ".. I mean, even if they are on opposite sides.." She mused aloud, tapping her chin lightly.

"Well then, I suppose it's a good thing!" She smiled. "I mean, if it's that uncommon."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:27 pm
"Well, yeah. I mean, I know Miles somewhat gets along with Phoenix Wright. But that's all I've really heard of." Aggie said thoughtfully.

"...I sort of get along with Klavier Gavin.... Sort of..." Apollo mused. But other than that, she was right. He hadn't really heard of time where defense attorneys and prosecutors got along.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:56 pm
"It's all because of competition.. I suppose, I really wouldn't know."

Trucy was smiling widely at the others, "See, it may be more common than we think." She commented optimistically. "And you two, despite the previous incident get along just fine now!"

"I guess that means there's still hope for others." Felicja added, laughing weakly.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:08 pm
"That's true! It'd be nice if the competition didn't get in the way of making friendships!" Aggie said good naturedly.

"Yeah...I guess it's been almost a.... tradition for prosecutors and defense attorneys to compete like they do. That's one tradition I don't think I mind breaking."

"That sounds so.... grown up.... How old are you anyway? I have a feeling you're younger than me, though I can't tell by how much."

"I'm twenty-two! It's not weird for me to say grown up things! I mean, those are things I can say normally without any problems!"

"Wow, you are younger than me! But not by too much... Alright. I didn't mean to offend you.... it's just.... usually the guys I know are either super mature or super immature.... and you don't seem to be one of the super mature ones- Not to say you look immature! I'm just not used to the middle ground. That's all I mean..."  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:21 pm
"That's pretty deep." She mused aloud, impressed.

"I think Apollo surprises quite a few people," Trucy nodded. "He's full of surprises."

Felicja laughed and then smiled, "I bet- and I bet you're full of surprises too Trucy." She then threw a smirk in Magdalena's direction. "Aggie's old!" She teased her, placing a hand on her shoulder.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:27 pm
"Uh, thanks...." He blushed slightly at all the praise and scratched the back of his head. "She's filled with more surprises than you can imagine... Like the Amazing Mr. Hat."

Aggie frowned at Felicja's last comment. "I...! I'm not old! I'm just around the right age for Miles! Uhm.... I mean... I-I'm not old! At all!"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:38 pm
"Amazing.. Mr.Hat? Hmm.." Felicja stopped to ponder the probabilities, but was distracted by Aggie's stuttering sentences. "I'm just teasing you! Haha! I know you're not old. Don't mind me!"

"I'll show you sometime!" Trucy offered excitedly back at Felicja. She then gasped after hearing what Magdalena had said. "So is he..?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:41 pm
"I-is who what?" Magdalena asked, looking and acting flustered.

"You've mentioned him before. Who is this Miles?"

"O-oh... no one.... special... J-just another prosecutor where I work...."  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:45 pm
Felicja was glancing over at Magdalena, and smiled weakly. "Haha, ouch."

"Oh! Oh! He's the special someone, right?" Trucy smiled, jumping straight to the point.

All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games