Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Switcheroo~(1x1)~(Turningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:23 pm
((cool beans biggrin I'll have to check it out))

Dimitri looked at Sorcia sideways at her comment. He looked back at Derrick and nudged his hand sweetly. "Jaime wasn't kidding. She really is perceptive," he said.

Jaime smiled at Darren's words. After the deep, passionate kiss, Jaime looked over at the others who seemed to be deep into conversation. "Suddenly, I'm not so hungry anymore," he said with a sly grin before grabbing Darren's hand and leading him inside, heading to the living room couch.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:42 pm
(You and your beans of coolness! And definately! Haha, my fave movie is Treasure Planet, I've seen it 21 times and counting! Do you have a favorite movie?)

Derrick felt his hand being nudged and nodded, "No kidding." he muttered. He would have to explain things sooner or later, perhaps while he was in his body would be best..but what about Maddix? Come to think of it..the other had seemed a little..odd. Derrick gave Sorcia a smile, "Rowdy's my little buddy, we talk about everything."

Sorcia laughed, not unkindly, "Adorable!" she chimed. She smiled down at Rowdy, reaching her hand to scratch his head affectionately, she loved animals after all, and anything dear to Derrick..well, it mattered to her from now on. "Thanks for taking such good care of my big brother, Rowdy." Sorcia had no idea how true that statement was. "You are welcome in my room anytime." she said with a warm smile that made Maddix from behind her smile as well, it was hard not too, Sorcia was a sweet kid. Sometimes. Othertimes she was a little fireball and Maddix cowered before her..almost.

Derrick was pleased to see his sister behaving so affectionately towards Rowdy. In general actually, she was treating him and Dimitri like part of her family..like they belonged. That was a nice feeling..

Darren raised a brow at that, only to feel himself being led inside. Once the couch was in view, he grinned and took over, scooped Jaime into his arms as though he weighed nothing before bringing the other to the couch and setting him down on it before getting on top of Jaime, using a leg over the edge of the couch to divert any uncomfortable weight from Jaime. Darren grinned down at Jaime and pressed a kiss to his nose, "Mine." he laughed.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:51 pm
((I have a lot of favorites, but probably Beauty and the Beast or the Princess Bride. I've seen them more than I care to think....lol))

Dimitri closed his eyes leaned his head into Sorcia's hand as she scratched his ear. "Oh yea...she's definitely in your family," he chuckled, sounding like a happy growl to Sorcia. They both had the same delectable way of scratching his head that made his whole body relax.

Jaime smiled brightly as he felt himself being pulled off his feet. He wrapped his arms around Darren as the other laid him on the couch and on top of him. He closed his eyes and smiled when Darren kissed his nose. "Forever," he responded softly before kissing the other lovingly and passionately.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:16 pm
(O_O THOSE ARE FANTASTICAL MOVIES! Hehe!
~Buttercup: We'll never survive.
Westley: Nonsense. You're only saying that because no one ever has.~<3)

Derrick rolled his eyes in amusement as he took another bite before swallowing, "Not hard to win your affections, eh?" he teased.

Sorcia heard the happy growl and her smile widened as she continued to scratch him before being pulled back by Maddix. She blinked and then smiled up at him, "Getting jealous of Rowdy again, Mad?"

Maddix had been listening to Derrick and Dimitri as Derrick had called him. The words made him a little antsy, since he wasn't sure about the others. So he pulled Sorcia to himself under the pretense of wanting her close, which he did, but it wasn't the main reason per say. "Well of course," he said in a slight falsetto, "Who wouldn't be jealous of that adorable ball of fluff?" he chuckled as Sorcia laughed.

Derrick nearly frowned. There it was again..the sense that something was amiss with Maddix..shaking his head, he moved his hand and stroked his fingers through Dimitri's fur down his head and back, "Looks like you're stuck with me again, she left you for 'ole Maddy."

Maddix heard this and snickered. "Who wouldn't?" he teased.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:21 pm
((And of course there's the classic: "Hello. My name is Indigo Mantoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." lol biggrin ))

Dimitri wagged his tail happily, even though the scratching had been forced to stop. As he felt his fur being stroked by Derrick and heard his comment, he growled happily again. "She can leave me all she wants. As long as you don't, I'm happy," he said.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:27 pm
(That's the first that came to mind, but I was aiming to make you laugh so I went with the other one haha.)

Derrick watched the other wag his tail and growl happily. He smiled down at Rowdy, leaning close to murmur, "I'll never leave you, Dim." Derrick pressed a kiss to Dimitri's head before pulling away and finishing the last bit of his burger.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:32 pm
((And you succeeded biggrin ))

Dimitri wagged his tail even more at Derrick's reply. "And neither will I," he said happily before he trotted back to his plate and gobbled up the rest of the hamburger as well as the hot dog. He took intermittent breaks from his feast to drink some water. When he was finished, he walked back to Derrick slowly and laid down by his leg, rolling over on his back. "Oh...." he groaned, "I forgot how small my dog belly really was..." He was stuffed to the brim, but it was the best meal he'd had for awhile.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:45 pm
(O_O REALLY?! YAY! *happynezz* Motto= 'I love to laugh, and I love to make people laugh'. ^__^)

Derrick laughed as the other wagged and gobbled before lying down and groaned. He scooped Dimitri up and gently rubbed the other's belly sympathetically, "Soon you'll be able to as much as you want..sort of." he chuckled, even humans had their limits. His eyes drifted skywards for a moment to the nearly set sun as it painted it's colors across the sky. Derrick looked back to Dimitri, "What do you think of the sunset, Dim?"  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:25 am
((Well, you do well at that xd ))

Dimitri's eyes drifted shut and his front paws curled in as Derrick rubbed his belly. If he was a cat, he would definitely be purring right now. It wasn't until Derrick spoke that he opened his eyes. "It is beautiful," he said softly with a doggish grin.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:52 am
(O_O *thunderstruck* HALLELUJAH! This calls for cookie flavored pancakes! o-o I wonder if they actually make those. Maybe the chocolate chip pancakes but those are icky. X_x o-O Do you have a favorite breakfast food?)

Derrick chuckled at Dimitri's enjoyment of the rubbing. At the words, he grinned and started to speak, only to be cut off by Sorcia.

"Hey, if you want, you can take a shower and give Rowdy a bath. Get all that pool-related gunk off of you."

Derrick seemed momentarily surprised by the offer before glancing to Rowdy with a smile as he scratched one of his ears, "Wha'dyou think, Rowdy? Want a bath?"  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:57 am
((French toast made with Egg Nog instead of milk smile I just tried making it that way last week and it was AMAZING biggrin ))

Dimitri leaned his head into Derrick's hand as his ear was scratched. "Point the way," he said happily. He always loved getting baths. They were probably his favorite way of being pampered.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:16 am
(o-o..that sounds...AWESOME! I wanna try that now. But parents probably wouldn't let me. -_-..o_O I think Eggnog tastes like..BUBBLEGUM! I tried it for the first time ever last year (*was fifteen*) O_o what inspired you to use eggnog?)

Derrick smiled at Dimitri and then looked to Sorcia, "That'd be great, thank you." He headed upstairs and to his room, which happily included a bathroom. Derrick shut and locked his bedroom door and paused as he heard a voice from the aquarium.

Giamonde had been sleeping, there hadn't been much else to do, and he watched them now. "You've switched..back?"

Derrick watched him for a moment, thinking, before he set Dimitri down on the bed and headed to the aquarium where his expression became a glare. "Sucks for you, but yeah." He reached his hand in and grabbed the back of the shell, Giamonde couldn't move nearly fast enough to avoid it. Derrick held him high as his arm would reach, dangling Giamonde upside down, "You think your shell would last if I dropped you, Lyle?"

Giamonde felt himself being lifted, and found himself staring down at the floor..a long..long drop at this size. His head moved a little to look at Derrick, "Don't know...Eager to find out?" he asked coolly.

Derrick's glare gained a little heat, "Are you brain dead? What makes you think I won't just throw you out the window? You deserve it."

Giamonde looked at him a moment before shaking his head, "You aren't..a bad person.." Which despite it being simple, was probably the nicest thing Derrick could remember Giamonde saying to him, which was pathetic. So with a scowl, he set Giamonde on the ground on his shell. Giamonde realized this and squirmed, trying to right himself, "Don't..leave me like..this.." he said in a cringing voice.

Derrick just glared down at him, "Sorry Tony the Turtle, don't care."  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:24 am
((The season, I suppose. I love egg nog. That and pumpkin pie are my favorite things this time of year biggrin And as long as you use the non-alcoholic eggnog, I don't see why they wouldn't smile ))

Dimitri looked sadly at the exchange between the two. He put his front paws on Derrick's shin and looked up at him. "He's not worth it," Dimitri pleaded with him. He nuzzled his leg a bit before looking at him again.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:34 am
(O-o there's alcohaulic egg nog? WHAT THE FUDGE?! O-o cause my parents are weird like that -_-. PUMPKIN PIE! Good stuff, good stuff.)

Derrick felt paws on his shin and looked down to Dimitri with the glare firmly in place. But it softened a little as he continued looking to Dimitri, so he looked back at Giamonde. "He isn't? I wasn't the only one he hurt..he deserves to suffer.."

Giamonde had given up squirming to look up at Derrick, and then Dimitri. Was Dimitri helping him for his sake, or simply for Derrick's? But then his gaze drifted back to Derrick, "I'm..a turtle..I can't do anything..I can't talk to anyone..I'm helpless..and bored.." he added with a little sigh, "And it's..up to you..and Mitri..if I can..change back..isn't that..enough..?" Giamonde's head fell slightly, speaking was an effort in this body.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:40 am
((Yup, though I hear its kinda icky))

Dimitri recoiled a bit when Derrick glared at him. Even though it softened, Dimitri rested back on his haunches. "But Derrick," he said softly, "You don't want to stoop to his level. You're better than that..."

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games