Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:55 am
"..." Kir responded to the order and brought his friends back into the barrier again. He was unresponsive in any other way.
"Lily!" Amaranth let her swords disappear and rushed over to her, "Snap out of this right now!" She said and placed both of her hands on Lily's shoulders, "We all want you to come back! Kir needs you right now!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:00 pm
"I'm..." Lily began but her face became blank again. She appeared to have been taken over again.
"Come to me little puppet," he commanded.
"Kir, let me out of the barrier," she said, her voice bland again.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:03 pm
"..." Kir grabbed Lily's hand and stared directly into her eyes. He was trying to fight the need to obey her.
However, he was failing. Even though he didn't completely obey her order, he was drifting closer to the man giving her orders.
"...Plea...Please..." Kir's thought escaped.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:12 pm
A small light flickered in Lily's eyes. "Don't let me..." her voice faded again as she began to feel a burning sensation on her forehead. This time her eyes didn't glaze over but she couldn't move her body. leave you, she finished, the thought was faint but determined.
"Stubborn girl," the man said, any hint of his smile gone. "I don't want to hurt you but if you keep fighting like this, I'll have no choice."  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:15 pm
Kir had went back into his weapon mode, but he had gotten the order cleanly enough.
He raised his hand and smacked Lily on the forehead again like he did before. He knew there was something foreign in Lily's mind and he was trying to get rid of it using other means than the crystallis, since it didn't work before.
He moved and prepared to hit Lily again.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:20 pm
Lily seemed to be more aware of what was happening for a moment. Get everyone away from here, she thought quickly before she lost control again.
The man glowered at them. "No, don't leave," he said and Lily looked like she was in pain as she tried to fight the command she'd been given.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:23 pm
"..." Kir gave Lily one more smack before obeying her order. Taking everyone including Lily, Kir moved to leave once more.
It was a weapon's duty to protect it's owner, so this would be the best reasoning for his actions.
Kir looked like he was under immense conflict. His head was a little lower than normal and his eyebrows would twitch every few seconds. His eyes reflected nothing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:27 pm
"No, return, return!" the man called after them as they left and Lily forced herself not to obey. She began to hurt every where and felt like she was being pulled apart. She hugged herself tightly, trying to keep that from happening.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:29 pm
"..." Kir was feeling the exact same thing Lily was, but his weapon self wouldn't allow him to reveal weakness.
He shot through the hole where the door used to be and followed his path through the building and eventually out of the Academy.
He turned to Lily and waited orders.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:31 pm
Lily looked at Kir, unsure of what to do or to say to him. She looked at Amaranth as if looking to her for an order. She couldn't think clearly right now and she needed someone else to take control.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:35 pm
"...Weapon, take us all back to the mansion in Snow Peaks," Amaranth said to Kir.
Kir looked at her for a few seconds and then looked at Lily, "...Acknowledged..." He thought and lifted into the sky. He flew at a fairly fast rate to Snow Peaks.

(Exits to Snow Peaks)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:38 pm
Stand down once we get there, Lily thought, knowing she wasn't going to last that long. Her vision was already blurred from the internal battle she was having with the magic the death sorcerer had placed on her. She soon lost consciousness.

((Exits to Snow Peak))  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:16 pm
Some Might Say...
Drake chuckled in a high pitched way as he wandered the halls. All the holes had finally been repaired, the gates refitted, and the majority of the cells refilled. everything was near normal. So he was free to wander until a new mission came up. He wondered where he'd go now. He supposed it didn't matter. He'd find somewhere to go.
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:24 pm
Some Might Say...
[[Exits to Sotdusk (Too lazy to post it)]]
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 3:56 pm
(What am I doing you ask? Good question. I'm bumping the topic so that I can post the beginning of the next storyline, so it's on the top page)  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games