Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Magma Plains (formerly lava pits) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:12 pm
{Enters from Market Place}

Blaize smiled, seeing the temple. It was starting to feel really homey to her.... Or maybe it was just the fact the not far below the Earth's surface was magma galore, and this was, in truth, Blaize's perfect battle field. Plenty of fuel around.... "What do you think Masakuza?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:19 pm
[Enters from the Marketplace]

Masakazu looked around and smiled happily again, his tail once again entering overdrive. "It's great!" He said happily and forgot all about every holding his powers. Instead, he let his mind go free, touching everything around him as if it were a living, breathing person. "Looks like a pretty fun place.. especially for you." He added and smiled to Blaize.  

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:25 pm
"What do you expect? My home consist of fire and brimstone.... This is about as close as I get without actually living in an erupting volcano..." Blaize laughed, walking towards the door of the temple and standing in front of it. She pushed, and it swung open freely. She held it open while the wolf stepped inside, letting it swing shut behind them. "That's the book. You sign your name in it and you get a room.... and in case your wondering, Mine and Ravyn's are the only ones written there at the moment..."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:58 pm
"Fair enough then, Blaize." Masakazu looked at the book and then grinned. "Why does it feel like I'm signing my soul over to the devil?" He asked and felt all of the heat around him. "Oh yeah, that's why." He picked up the pen with his tail and signed his name in the book. "Okies, now what do I do?"  

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:16 pm
"You should see a door.... that would be your room. Each of us can only have one room, but we can control who goes in and out. Except for Memon.... He can get into any of our rooms, which makes sense... If you think about. Go ahead and check your room out Masakuza." Blaize grinned, leaning against the wall next to her own door. Only she could see it for the time being, since there wasn't any point in the both of them going down there anyways.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:30 pm
Just like Blaize explained, Masakazu saw a door. He walked up to it and put his ear next to it. "If what you say is true, and my room would best suit me.." He cracked open then door. "Then I should hear absolutely nothing and it should be pitch black when I open this door, just like how my mind is right now."

Sure enough, when Masakazu opened the door, he saw absolutely nothing and could hear nothing in the room. He grinned and walked in; once inside, he let his thoughts do everything for him. When his mind stopped on something, that was how his room shape itself to be like. He walked out of the room and closed the door, a grin spread across his face.

"That's so cool.." Masakazu mumbled and then looked to Blaize. "Show me your room." He said randomly and waited for her response.

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:40 pm
"Sure, come on in." Blaize said, opening her door and walking inside. Masakuza could now see the door way that hadn't been there before, a stair well carved out of stone heading down, blue fire torches along the walls at intervals. At the bottom of the stairs, was the magma basin. Blaize thought up some comfy chairs and a coffee table, smiling as the intense heat blasted her hair back. "What do you think....?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:51 pm
Masakazu felt the heat hit his face and then smiled softly. "It's a lovely room. I like it." He sat down in one of the comfy chairs. "So what's it's like to be a fire demon? Do you get to set things on fire all the time, like they do in the movies?"

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:59 pm
"I can.... but that doesn't mean I do.... Since apparently we aren't above the law here.. It's also pretty interesting when you come out of a pool of molten rock and see the look on the unsuspecting guys face...." Blaize chuckled, before turning serious. "But I have to be careful.... I have to keep my emotions in check.... Different emotions affect my abilities... For example, I'm angry... and your as good as toast."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:32 pm
"Yeah, I kinda figured that much out." Masakazu replied and smiled. "I've always wondered what it be like to have the powers of a fire demon, but there's nothing I love more than the powers that I have spent well over two thousand years training in." He added and looked around at her room.

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:30 am
"Yeah.... I know. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to not have to worry...." Blaize shrugged. "And then I remember that I'm a pyro at heart so it's all good." She laughed, walking over to the edge of the magma and taking off her shoes. She twirled her feet in it, as if it was just bath water... Or a hot tub.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:51 am
Masakazu walked over beside her and look into the magma. He tilted his head to the side and wondered hot hot it truly is. He wrapped his hand in what looked like a black glove and then stuck his hand into the magma. Masakazu's face was stern as he stared into the magma, lost in his own little world.

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:36 am
"You're the first person I've seen who willing put a hand in magma..... And they weren't a fire demon." Blaize turned o look at him, somewhat intrigued at why he did that. Most people, steered clear from anything this hot, and didn't even like to get this close to it. Then again that was most people...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:16 pm
Masakazu was anything other than a regular person; in fact, he was often the odd ball in groups of demons. He pulled his hand out of the magma and shook it clean before taking a good look at his hand. The black "glove" He had put on his hand was nearly gone and the rest was peeling off. He looked over at Blaize and grinned. "It's great to be the way I am sometimes. You'll never know what you'll come across." He said softly.

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:33 pm
"True...." Blaize nodded, shaking her feet off before standing up and slipping her boots back on. "Shall we head back.....? Or are you going to show me your room now?" Blaize grinned, stretching. She was curious, but if he said no, she would deal with it.... They still had to get back to the Market Place and meet up with Ravyn. And she wanted to see what the magic store had.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff