Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:25 pm
Teddy appeared and headed to the hokages office fast  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:45 am
Tai would be suddenly seen sprinting straight at the Gates, heading into the Village. He had no time to screw up now...because if he did...the Leaf may be destroyed soon. Tai would just keep on running straight, and finally pass the Gates and get into the Village.  

Nebulosis

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:20 pm
Phi appear at the area. Told all of the Chunnin/Jouinin if in the area to go to the hokage office.

(If your located here and is a chunin or higher then go to the Hokage office.)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:22 pm
*Hanzo arrived and put explosive notes all over the trees and used his chakra to suppress them into the tree's making them non-visible and if they walked up to the gate the explosion would go off. He then did a few hand signs and 4 other Hanzo's 4 body flickered away leaving just Hanzo. He then waited for the others to arrive.*  

Dark-Ninja70

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:34 pm
The clone apperaed near the other Hanzo's "Hanzo-Sama I suggest making a barrier around the safehaven so the gaurds can be placed here to help" he said smiling.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:35 pm
Teddy started to speak threw the headset radio "Hanzo Uchiha .. this is teddy Kinuga .. im over here in mist .. im getting oroami and a few ninjas .. over"  

teddy_byakuga

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:41 pm
"Alright good idea Kazuma I'll do that now and rush back"

*Hanzo suddenly got a message from Teddy and Hanzo and replied back*

Teddy we do not have a alliance with mist we are neutrul also we don't need much help konoha is a strong nation that wont be easily defeated

"Kazuma watch here for a minute while I go make a barrier"

*Hanzo body flickered to safehaven*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:44 pm
The clone of Kazuma smiled and nodded "Thank you Hanzo-Sama if you need me I have my radio on" he said then waited and whatched the gates.  

irishshamrock12

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:53 pm
*Hanzo arrived*

"Alright everything is secure"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:56 pm
Dark-Ninja70
*Hanzo arrived*

"Alright everything is secure"

Phi calls hanzo on his headset. "Hey Hanzo."  

xPhi-Phix

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:58 pm
((phi give hero's sword to hanzo or you can use it what ever you want but I am willing to make mizukami mizukami again to help you guys with the war))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:59 pm
Jelloish Pudding
((phi give hero's sword to hanzo or you can use it what ever you want but I am willing to make mizukami mizukami again to help you guys with the war))

(Im using it as a ruler. Jk, Ill gie it back to hanzo.)  

xPhi-Phix

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:00 pm
(( What does this sword do? ))

*Hanzo replied*

Yea Phi what's up?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:03 pm
"I didn't get that over." Phi replys.  

xPhi-Phix

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:06 pm
((well since your hero's friend it will respond to you but it controls water, ice and creates illusions that will easily confuse the enemy. It creates illusions by drawing moisture out of the air I just need to send a toad over with the seal to make mizukami it's true form again cause right now it is just a katana but this is what mizukami looks like:
User Image))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games